Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44131 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2015, 03:06:01 pm »

Mac decided not to stand around and do nothing, so he started to limp towards the armory and check the stock of weapons.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2015, 03:09:45 pm »

Tony mutters to himself, "We are so screwed..." and looks at the people around him. They seemed as confused and as hurt as he was. "There's some spacesuits in the cargo bay."

"Hey, Captain, I'm gonna go figure where the hell we are."

Permission granted. Like you need it at this point. I'm officially declaring a state of emergency. I need medics to tend to the wounded, Mac, you do what you're doing. WHo knows how to fix the life support?

(Is teal any better?)
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2015, 03:11:30 pm »

((Yup. Also, I already left, you basically gave permission to the air.))

Tony sat in his comfy chair. He considered the cons of going back to the rest of the people and the pros of just staying in the chair. After some deliberation, he lightly kicked the console and made his way back to the rest of the people.

"The consoles are out and the blast shield is up. Can't see a damn thing."

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2015, 03:15:00 pm »

Muslim turns his head and sees a man clutching his arm and asking for help. “All this vomiting is a normal reaction to hibernation, but a hurt shoulder is not” Muslim thinks to himself. Ignoring his minor leg pains, the quickly walks over to Conrad.
“Hey there buddy, need some help? Let me take a look at that.”
Attempt to diagnose Conrad’s injury.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2015, 03:16:12 pm »

"I can do it if I wasn't injured. I can likely talk anyone through the process though, but they'd need to have a clue on what they're doing in the first place to understand what I'm telling them to do. And they'd need a spacesuit.

And yeah, if you could diagnose this, that'd be great doc."

((tntey, I'm pretty sure the armoury is part of the unbreathable area. You'd want a spacesuit atleast to go check it out.))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2015, 03:17:44 pm »

((oh okay))

Get a spaceship, then go to armory if it is unbreathable
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2015, 03:25:27 pm »

((oh okay))

Get a spaceship, then go to armory if it is unbreathable

You are having difficulty finding a spaceship.

Attempt to diagnose Conrad’s injury.

This is a simple case for you - dislocated shoulder. Carefully popping it back into place should do the trick, though the patient will need to be easy with it and keep an eye on it for the next couple of weeks thereafter.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2015, 03:27:30 pm »

if the armory is unbreathable, get a spacesuit. Then go the armory and take stock of what's there.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2015, 03:30:14 pm »

Muslim runs a hand through his short curly black hair and tells Conrad “Okay, your shoulder is dislocated, but it’s not too serious. I just need to pop it back in. It’s going to hurt a bit though, are you ready?”
Max avatar size is 80x80

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2015, 03:32:18 pm »

"I'm not sure, but go ahead and do it."

Conrad braces for his shoulder to be put back into place, and the pain along with that.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2015, 03:33:29 pm »

Muslim tries to pop Conrad's shoulder back into the socket.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2015, 03:34:33 pm »

if the armory is unbreathable, get a spacesuit. Then go the armory and take stock of what's there.

As informed by Tony, you do indeed find a spacesuit in the Cargo Hold. After suiting up you plod on into the blastdoor-airlock of the west-wing corridor and appear on the other side.

In the process, valuable oxygen was sapped out for a moment.

You head south through floating dustmotes in darkness, your headlamps shining a narrow cone of light. Through the next blast doors and into the armoury you find it stocked with a couple of rifles, a sidearm, a small box of magazines and a few suits of light military protectionware. Looks like the vacuum of space must have pulled the majority of the armoury out before the blastdoors kicked in properly.

You test your headset and find that HELGA is responsive, as is the comms - you're able to communicate with the others from here on the same ship-wide comms that HELGA communicates through.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 03:51:02 pm by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2015, 03:37:52 pm »

Muslim tries to pop Conrad's shoulder back into the socket.

With a foot as leverage in the armpit, Muslim slowly, and painfully, eases the arm back into the socket with a fucking disgusting "Clocking Pop" noise.

Map Update

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 03:55:30 pm by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2015, 03:51:25 pm »

((Is there any way we can get the ship sections color coded on a separate reference map in the OP or something? I don't have any idea whats in each room.))
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2015, 03:53:43 pm »

((You can download the spreadsheet with all the info. The link is in the "Episode 1: The Awakening" post.))

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 44