Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44136 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2015, 02:24:49 pm »

Conrad exits his pod with difficulty, clutching one arm as he staggered out, subtly mouthing in pain.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2015, 02:28:44 pm »

Tony leans on his cryopod while dumping the contents of his stomach. While certainly not his first time waking up in a bad state, it's not exactly something he is used to either. After emptying his stomach, and making note of the fact that literally every part of his body was bruised or in pain, he thinks about the situation, and ponders on the great mysteries in life such as, "WHAT THE FUCK, HELGA?!".

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2015, 02:34:59 pm »

Captain Majundar, a strapping young caucasian male in his twenties, kicks open his jammed pod. It takes him a few tries, but he manages to finally get it open. He emerges and coughs out sleeping fluid in the most dignified manner possible (which is not very dignified at all). He has an angular face and a sharp jaw line which makes him look constantly grave. However, his grey eyes are soft and kind. Helga, please report. Please bring me up to-- He pauses and raises his hind. He then proceeds to vomit up some stasis liquid before continuing -- speed on whats going on.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2015, 02:35:06 pm »

"WHAT THE FUCK, HELGA?!".

HELGA: Hello Tony. Is there a problem?

Helga, please report. Please bring me up to-- He pauses and raises his hind. He then proceeds to vomit up some stasis liquid before continuing -- speed on whats going on.

HELGA: Hello Captain. The Deimos has entered an asteroid belt. We are taking constant damage from passing asteroids. We are not moving. Life support is offline. Shields are offline. 68% of the ship is unbreathable.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 02:38:23 pm by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2015, 02:39:21 pm »

Oh shit guys. Someone needs to set life support back up.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2015, 02:40:49 pm »

Executive Officer Campbell, a blonde caucasian woman in her early thirties, stumbles out of her pod, spitting out a glob of sleeping fluid before straightening out. She's shorter then average, around 5'3", with short blonde hair and piercing gray eyes. She slowly stumbles over to Captain Majundar, and gives a sharp salute, before coughing out some more sleeping fluid. After a moment, she straightens back out and speaks. "Executive Officer Campbell reporting, sir."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2015, 02:42:52 pm »

((Spiderking, your text is hard to read, at least on the darkling theme.))

Tony thought about screaming at the AI some more, but decided that it would be far too painful in his current state.

"How exactly did we end up in an asteroid belt? That wasn't even close to our initial path. Did something divert us?"

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2015, 02:46:13 pm »

"How exactly did we end up in an asteroid belt? That wasn't even close to our initial path. Did something divert us?"

HELGA: We are not en route. Causality unknown.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2015, 02:47:11 pm »

Shit!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2015, 02:55:49 pm »

"Argh... Well, I can probably fix it, but my shoulder's dislocated at the moment. And we'd need a spacesuit or something to get in there to fix it.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2015, 02:56:18 pm »

A man’s eyes begin to quickly blink rapidly as he hears a myriad of noises. Through cloudy vision and light pulsing blips from his lower body he raises his arms into the air. Still barely able to see, the man slaps his arms against the top of his pod and pulls himself out of slumber. He carefully exits his half opened pod and stands still.
Max avatar size is 80x80

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2015, 02:58:31 pm »

Tony mutters to himself, "We are so screwed..." and looks at the people around him. They seemed as confused and as hurt as he was. "There's some spacesuits in the cargo bay."

"Hey, Captain, I'm gonna go figure where the hell we are."

Tony then makes his way to the bridge, groaning and limping. Every screen he could see was flashing with warnings. He slowly made his way to his usual post, and sat onto the soft chair. He let out a sigh, as he was finally off his feet, and then tried to make sense of the navigational data.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2015, 03:01:23 pm »

Mac decided not to stand around and do nothing, so he started to limp towards the armory and check the stock of weapons.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2015, 03:01:45 pm »

tried to make sense of the navigational data.

Despite his best efforts, Tony could not discover their situation through the unpowered terminal. The front-facing reinforced viewport was covered with a blastshield, blocking Tony's view. However, with a little know-how, this could be over-ridden to be opened.

If you are making an action and need my input, please orange highlight it as Cerapa has done.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 03:04:32 pm by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2015, 03:05:46 pm »

"Alright. Now, if someone could help me with this shoulder of mine" Conrad replied, gesturing towards the arm being held by his other.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 44