Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44

Author Topic: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)  (Read 44175 times)

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Unknown (Spaceship RPG)
« Reply #465 on: August 11, 2015, 04:36:40 pm »

(Oh, that makes sense.)

Examine the alien to determine how it cloaks itself. Examine the flesh to see if its edible. Try to discern what it eats. Wait for the doctor if he is bringing that stuff to help examine the beast.

You haven't got a clue how to activate its cloaking, so you can't discover how it works. The flesh seems digestible. There are no indications to what it consumes. Its bowels and, presumably stomach, reveal nothing but liquidated matter.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #466 on: August 11, 2015, 04:46:18 pm »

Well I got nothing. Anyone else have any inquires?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 11, 2015, 04:52:18 pm »

While staring at Tony’s vitals monitor, Muslim thinks of another test.
“Hey Tony, can I also take a blood sample from you and run some diagnostics on it to check for any problems. You recovered enough blood by now, so it would be fine.” Muslim says to the navigator.

((OOC: Would a heart montoring machine be in the Infirmary?))
Max avatar size is 80x80

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 11, 2015, 04:55:25 pm »

"Captain, orders? Helga has mentioned that the lifeform is on a collision course, if we don't adjust our own course."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 11, 2015, 04:56:17 pm »

Helga, how long until the objects collides with the ship?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 11, 2015, 05:05:52 pm »

"Yeah, take as much as you want. Can't lose more than I already did." Tony replied to the doctor.

"And could you check if that alien can cut itself? I don't intend to get slashed again, and if I do that by covering myself with the pieces of another of those things, then that's even better."

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 11, 2015, 06:03:44 pm »

Muslim draws a sample blood from Tony and places it in a test tube. Under the bright artifical light, the doctor begins to analyze the blood.
As he is working, Muslim pulls up a comm. and speaks into it. "If anyone feels endanger of becoming ill, they can report down to the Infirmary for preliminary blood testing."
Max avatar size is 80x80

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 12, 2015, 04:56:31 am »

Helga, how long until the objects collides with the ship?

HELGA: Eight minutes until impact.

Muslim draws a sample blood from Tony and places it in a test tube. Under the bright artifical light, the doctor begins to analyze the blood.
As he is working, Muslim pulls up a comm. and speaks into it. "If anyone feels endanger of becoming ill, they can report down to the Infirmary for preliminary blood testing."

With great relief, you find nothing unusual with the crew member's blood sample.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 12, 2015, 05:41:29 am »

Helga, how fast is the object moving?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 12, 2015, 05:45:45 am »

"It doesn't matter how fast it's moving. What matters is nudging the ship Ever So Slightly so that it flies past us. Did your brain fail to dethaw from cryo? First you obsess about finding a nonexistent alien spaceship when we're going to starve to death and die of thirst. Then you decide it's a good idea to stall while another one of the buggers is hurtling across the void towards us. Could we Please fly over to an asteroid so we can harvest some water? So you know. We Don't Die Sir." Derped. Ignore this.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 05:56:06 am by Kevak »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 12, 2015, 06:07:39 am »

((Did u think I was captain?))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 12, 2015, 06:20:32 am »

((It is 4:30am in the morning. Brain is not working. I am also going to sleep now.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 12, 2015, 06:40:14 am »

Catherine has just moved away from the radio, when she apparently sees something. "Holy s**t... Captain... I think you're going to want to take a look at this. Now." she says over the radio.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 12, 2015, 07:28:05 am »

Muslim glances at the testing apparatus again.

“Good news Tony,” the doctor calls out from his seat. “Nothing in your blood indicates you are developing an illness. Your blood is perfectly normal.”
Max avatar size is 80x80

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 12, 2015, 07:53:53 am »

Catherine what is it?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 44