Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Pantheon II OOC Thread (???/10) Always taking people  (Read 7350 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon II OOC Thread (7/10)
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2015, 11:08:35 am »

Ah i think i remember now, although i could be confusing things given that that game was quite a while ago. I think i stated that resurrections were impossible, you tried anyway and the result of it was you sharing your essence and body with that God.

In essence that means resurrection is impossible because it could kill your god, that i never prevented you from trying to do so anyway is something completely different.

I think it had become clear at that point of the game however that i would allow people to do things i said before were impossible. If they really wanted to do it they could succeed with major drawbacks however.

Anyhow, ancient stories...ElfCollaborator i wouldn't suggest you joining in that case because this is supposed to be even darker in that regard, players will at several points be forced to work against each other although direct confrontations will be rather expensive and leave both sides weakened and there are quite a few thigns out there which can kill a player who doesn't take utmost care.

In hindsight, that still sounds awfully dickish. But the past is the past, I guess.

E: Especially with the revelation that Corvus didn't do it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 11:11:50 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2015, 11:15:05 am »

I fell like I stepped into some bad blood with this game. I have no idea whats going on.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2015, 11:18:06 am »

Stuff happened. People got grumpy and established rules were abandoned for thematic reasons. Sometimes it worked out sometimes it didn't. For example, if the rules were rigidly followed last game, the whole freakin' pantheon would've died to the Elder God of Light.

It probably won't have any impact on the game though, especially as the rules are deliberately vague.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2015, 11:28:48 am »

Rules are completely different this time and the player composition too seems overall less volatile, Rolepgeek you are accepted yes, you'll join with one of the next turns.

And we're waiting for Varee.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2015, 11:39:41 am »

Varee hasn't been on since he submitted his character, we may be waiting a while.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2015, 02:33:05 pm »

RolepGeek you can start posting...

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2015, 06:10:57 pm »

Been on a plane, sorry. I'll start posting soon.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2015, 06:30:38 pm »

Ghazkull, did you get my PM?
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon II OOC Thread (10/10) Waitlist Open
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2015, 06:33:11 pm »

Ah yes forgot to mention it you are in, youll be in with one of the next few turns.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2015, 07:24:18 pm »

Okay two things have happened.

First of all we have our first Death. Ardas sorry, you perished in the fight against the Parched. I have already sent you the rolls and the rundown of the battle. You can reapply if you want to start at the end of the (not very long) waiting list.

Secondly we also have the first God who is not voidborn. Cyddenye has awoken with some essence to her name already. That means she no longer is cravin senselessly for essence, she can take on a form and most importantly she can create things.

Although the essence she starts with is already bound to sustain herself. To create living things she will need more essence, or decrease her very own form.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2015, 07:46:00 pm »

:(

Oh well, life happens. I should have taken extra precautions, but I was hardly in a position to take any. I doubt I will reapply, I will need to think of a fitting replacement first.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2015, 07:47:21 pm »

Why does everything I eat make me weak?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2015, 08:38:04 pm »

Uhhh, do I not get an update?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2015, 09:35:07 pm »

What does 'Brittle' when referring to the Parched mean?

Why does everything I eat make me weak?

I dunno if I should be giving hints or not, but what you're eating isn't essence. From what I can tell, Essence is associated with life...and the only life currently are those titan things. As you can see, going one-on-one with one and surviving isn't exactly possible. Hint hint.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 09:50:49 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2015, 09:50:06 pm »

Uh dp; forgot I just posted.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13