Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: RTD: Roll to Duck- Round 2 (6/6) (Waitlist Open)  (Read 5329 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD: Roll to Duck- Round 1 (6/6) (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2015, 03:06:07 pm »

Still waiting on the loon and the buoy to post actions. And the duck, if he wants me to roll anything.

By the way, if you don't want to me to refer to your characters by species, go ahead and give them names. It will make your life and mine easier.
Attempt to get other ducks to worship me, giving me divine power.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2015, 08:50:28 pm »

What's that duck doing on my floaty rock? I didn't invite him.
Hello, can I help you?
"What is your name?"
Name? Do I have one...
I'm...
I look at the buoy
John Washere. You?
Try to remember any relevant details from my past, if any. Look around at myself, the duck, the buoy, and any other important nearby objects.

heroguy111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2015, 10:26:27 pm »

find the blue fairy to turn me into a real duck and meet many friends along the way and realize life isn't about the destination but the journey.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2015, 11:16:48 pm »

What's that duck doing on my floaty rock? I didn't invite him.
Hello, can I help you?
"What is your name?"
Name? Do I have one...
I'm...
I look at the buoy
John Washere. You?
Try to remember any relevant details from my past, if any. Look around at myself, the duck, the buoy, and any other important nearby objects.
"Arthur. What are you doing here?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2015, 09:34:12 am »

Who the hell does this guy think he is? He comes to MY floaty rock, acts like he owns the place, and demands to know what I'm doing?
Nice to meet you Arthur. As for me, I'm not doing much, just sitting around really. It's a nice night though.
((I'm assuming it's night because of the opossum being awake, and the fact that it heard an owl.))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2015, 10:21:58 am »

((Mind confirming/denying some stuff? I just want to make sure I understood what you wrote, and hopefully made some correct educated guesses.))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 10:25:26 am by AkumaKasai »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2015, 12:07:42 pm »

Who the hell does this guy think he is? He comes to MY floaty rock, acts like he owns the place, and demands to know what I'm doing?
Nice to meet you Arthur. As for me, I'm not doing much, just sitting around really. It's a nice night though.
((I'm assuming it's night because of the opossum being awake, and the fact that it heard an owl.))
"Oh. Is the food good here?"

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2015, 12:25:53 pm »

I suppose that depends on what you eat. I usually get fish, occasionally a frog or a snail, so I can confirm that all that's pretty good. Not sure what you eat though, so I can't really guaruntee anything.
((Mallards eat mainly roots and tubers, as well as various invertebrates))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2015, 10:41:09 pm »

I suppose that depends on what you eat. I usually get fish, occasionally a frog or a snail, so I can confirm that all that's pretty good. Not sure what you eat though, so I can't really guaruntee anything.
((Mallards eat mainly roots and tubers, as well as various invertebrates))
"Mm. Is there anything special about this rock?"

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2015, 12:02:41 pm »

Besides the fact that it's a floating rock, it's bright red, and it's covered in human writing?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2015, 12:06:03 pm »

Besides the fact that it's a floating rock, it's bright red, and it's covered in human writing?
"Oh. If you want, I can read these to you."

Read the writing aloud for him.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2015, 12:11:12 pm »

((What kind of buoy is it? One of the small round ones, or one of these?))
Spoiler: Buoy Chart (click to show/hide)
Nah, I'm good.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2015, 12:27:27 pm »

Nah, I'm good.
"Well, I'm going to read it to you anyway, because I don't have anything better to do."

Cancel my earlier action of getting other ducks to worship me, and instead read the writing on the buoy out loud.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2015, 01:30:17 pm »

Nah, I'm good.
"Well, I'm going to read it to you anyway, because I don't have anything better to do."

Cancel my earlier action of getting other ducks to worship me, and instead read the writing on the buoy out loud.
...Thanks? I can read pretty well. I'm not fluent or anything, but I'm okay.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2015, 09:19:46 pm »

Nah, I'm good.

...Thanks? I can read pretty well. I'm not fluent or anything, but I'm okay.
"Well I haven't read it, and some of it might make more sense when read out loud."

Also, I see what you did there with the name.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4