Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Woods 2 (Suggestion Game)  (Read 7074 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Woods 2 (Suggestion Game)
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2015, 06:31:44 am »

One group with (2 with guns and one with javelin ) souts clockwise, from their current position in the woods, in a circle. Goal is just to locate where the gunners are. The rest do the same, but counterclockwise. Once we find one, take the time to get a clear shot and fire.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2015, 06:54:50 am »

One group with (2 with guns and one with javelin ) souts clockwise, from their current position in the woods, in a circle. Goal is just to locate where the gunners are. The rest do the same, but counterclockwise. Once we find one, take the time to get a clear shot and fire.
+1
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2015, 11:59:44 am »

You run to the men with the javelins and tell them to start working counterclockwise around the treeline, trying to find the gunners. You run to the surviving gunner and tell him to lead the way, clockwise around the treeline. The armed woodsmen in the center of the clearing, on the stockpile, attempt to take cover on the ground, behind the weapons and ammo boxes. They can't return fire because they are thoroughly suppressed.

You work around the forest for a while, and then you hear a shout from the other side. There is no gunshot, and you hear "I got him!"

Just up ahead you hear a branch snap. You can't see the person.
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2015, 11:12:17 am »

You recognize the voice that said "I got him!" as one of the woodsmen. The woodsmen on the stockpile are still digging into the dirt to try and get themselves some kind of cover as bullets fly all around them. You continue with the woodsman in front of you around the treeline, and it isn't long before you come upon one of them in cover behind a tree, laying down suppressing fire on the woodsmen on the stockpile. The woodsman in front of you with the hunting rifle (you guys should really try to learn names, it would be much easier for explaining tactical situations) puts a bullet into the man's head. Another enemy you didn't notice pops around a nearby tree, and you easily snap onto him and shoot him twice in the chest, sending him to the ground. The gunfire has stopped.

*gobbles menacingly*

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2015, 11:14:46 am »

Take the weapons from the shooters
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2015, 12:21:47 pm »

You gather up the enemies' weapons and regroup in the center of the clearing, at the stockpile. One of the guys that made it to the stockpile took a bullet and is bleeding, and must get get back to the village soon or he will bleed out.

You have seven men alive, one bleeding out. There are a total of 15 AK-47 assault rifles, six 9mm pistols, and 30 boxes of ammo at the stockpile. Assuming each man carries two of each thing, you can carry a total of 14 weapons or ammo boxes. Choose what you will bring back to the village. You may want to leave a guard or two carrying only one rifle, in case you get ambushed.

*gobbles menacingly*

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2015, 10:07:41 pm »

OK.. . . . so before this happens, I need agreements.
We have 7 people able to carry two things each, and one man bleeding out. I figure we are included in that count.
4 rifles, 2 pistols, 1 man, and everyone also carries ammo. everyone loads up before we leave, except the man carrying the man, which should carry a pistol, and the man, and should leave right away. after that, its a free for all back to the base.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2015, 09:33:17 am »

"I say 2 people takes 2 rifles, 4 people take a rifle and ammunition, and 1 takes two ammunition. Don't take any pistol ammo."

You load up in this way, and head back to the village. None of the guns currently have straps. The bleeding man carries just ammunition.

You encounter no enemies on the way back to the village, and walk directly up the hill towards the guards. Many of the villagers look on, shocked that there are so fewer coming back than there were that left.

"This is what we could carry. Going back's probably suicide, there's gotta be tons of groups out there after that same stockpile. We killed off a small group of hostiles, but we lost plenty as well. We've got one guy that needs to get some medical assistance."

Options:
Help pack up weapons and ammunition
Ask for a more woodsmen due to losses in skirmish
Ask that woodsmen be granted some weapons for defense
Ask that woodsmen be given another quarters

*gobbles menacingly*

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2015, 09:46:18 am »

I say that we ask for weapons, we can't revolt survive with no weapons!

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2015, 11:11:01 am »

There are four guards, so you ask that the other four AK-47's are given to the woodsmen for protection. The guards say you can take one. The other woodsmen take the rifles and ammo to one of the guards' home and give the one they were allowed to you.

Options:
Wait a day (depending on dice roll, situations might happen to village)
Ask for another mission

*gobbles menacingly*

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2015, 12:04:18 pm »

OK.. . . . so before this happens, I need agreements.
We have 7 people able to carry two things each, and one man bleeding out. I figure we are included in that count.
4 rifles, 2 pistols, 1 man, and everyone also carries ammo. everyone loads up before we leave, except the man carrying the man, which should carry a pistol, and the man, and should leave right away. after that, its a free for all back to the base.
Um... don't know why this just got overruled by mine. Anyway...

I say that we ask for weapons, we can't revolt survive with no weapons!
We got enough rifles for now.
Help pack up. Also learn names of others.

((ninja'd by the GM...))

Wait a day. Learn the guards names.
+1

Nunzillor

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2015, 12:09:03 pm »

We really should get another job...

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2015, 11:13:13 am »

You spend the day on the treeline with the rest of the woodsmen, while in the village they begin construction on another hut. You hear a few gunshots around noon, but you assume it's just the hunters. By the end of the day you've learned the names of two woodsmen. James and Alek, they have become your friends. Both are in their mid-20's. At the end of the day you notice that as the hunters come back, they seem to be running away from something coming out of the treeline. You also notice that out of the five that usually go out, two are missing.

Options:
Yell for the guards and set up to defend
Run for the guards
Yell out to the hunters
Go back home and get some well needed rest

*gobbles menacingly*

Nunzillor

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2015, 12:00:54 pm »

Combo of 1 and 3.
+1.  Also, we should figure out how to become a guard at some point, or ask for some democracy or something.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2015, 09:36:35 pm »

You yell for the guards, set up in cover behind a hut, and then yell out to the hunters.

"What's going on?" you call out to them.

"Raiders or something! They're on their way here right now!" you hear one of them yell.

*gobbles menacingly*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6