Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Woods 2 (Suggestion Game)  (Read 7082 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Woods 2 (Suggestion Game)
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2015, 04:04:02 am »

Do a BarrelRoll and fire back.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 06:20:46 am »

. . . .  Dicks. . .
Help the fallen lady
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 07:00:56 am »

fire back
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 10:06:40 pm »

You yell for a villager to go and help the fallen lady. They run out of their hut, and are immediately hit twice in the chest with bullets. More people scream, and you realize that the lady on the ground is most likely dead. You lean around the corner of the hut and fire off a few rounds. You hear a yelp from one of the slavers. You hear one of the guards yell that he got one. Bullets fly all over, but this firefight seems to be won. You lean around again to see the slavers slowly backing away into the forest, one of them motioning for the rest to follow.

Options:
Get guards to follow them back to their camp
Spread out, just in case they try to attack at a different angle
Go and help civilians
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 10:13:53 pm »

1st option
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 12:06:37 am »

Some need to stay to help out the villagers. I recommend a bit of options 1 and 3. . . . . And the question would be which group we want to be a part of.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2015, 02:18:25 am »

2nd Option

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2015, 03:17:59 pm »

You recommend that they follow the guards to their camp, and one of them replies, "We're not going out there to get slaughtered. We don't patrol, we just defend our camp. Our job is to survive, not to be some kind of law-bringers." The guards spread around the town in case of a counter attack, and tell you to help the villagers.

You check on the two bodies, and sure enough they are dead. The dead villagers' friends and family mourn for them around the bodies, along with most of the town. Some older looking villagers head out to the fields where a firefight had just occurred, getting back to their work as if this were a common occurrence.

Options:
Ask if you could be given a place to stay
Ask for a job
Talk to villagers
Leave village

*gobbles menacingly*

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2015, 03:20:24 pm »

Leave village to scout around the slaver camp.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2015, 05:06:54 pm »

bump for more suggestions

((just saying, there is permadeath in this game and it is brutal))

*gobbles menacingly*

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2015, 05:56:48 pm »

Ask for a job
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Nunzillor

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2015, 06:27:26 pm »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2015, 08:54:21 pm »

Ask around about the geography of the village. Is there anything nearby?
+1

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2015, 10:37:47 pm »

You ask one of the guards if you could have a job.

"Yeah, if you're gonna stay here then I guess you'll have to get one. You seem to be able to hold up in a fight, so we'll throw you in with the woodcutters. Keep that pistol, slavers and bandits like to target woodcutters while they're out.

You wake up the next morning in a small shack with a group of other woodcutters. From what they've told you, their job is basically to go to the treeline and cut down as many trees as possible, and then hand the wood over to the town to build more huts and to light our fires. You cut along the treeline to expand the distance from the village to the woods. The guards think that the further away the treeline is, the better off the town'll be against attackers.

You also learned that the town doesn't officially have a leader, but the guards more or less run an oligarchy. The other woodcutters say that they're good leaders, and that they doesn't mind them controlling the village. The village consists of 16 huts thus far, two being woodcutter's huts and the rest just being housing for anyone that comes in. Most of the others are farmers and hunters, self sustaining the village. The woodcutters' huts are vastly more spacious and are built to naturally air themselves out. Woodcutters also get extra food rations because of the fact that they do the hardest work and are generally in the most danger as the hunters are all armed and travel in groups.

Options:
Go to the treeline and cut with the rest of the guys
Ask the guards for another job
Other

*gobbles menacingly*

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2015, 10:45:28 pm »

Option 1
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6