Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is enough to kill a character in my game?

An entire magazine of AR bullets emptied into your chest.
The above, but with a shotgun blast to the back of the head
The above, but also with a bullet to the face.
Neither.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Assassinate -- The Infiltration 4/6  (Read 17115 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((This is so wonderfully gruesome that it puts a smile on my face. Action later, going to sleep soon. Screw it, action now.))

Steve looks over at the two late arrivals with a grin on his face. "You're late to the party."

Continue moving into the mansion. If there's a way to climb into the 3rd floor without actually entering the place, try that. If that's not possible, just sneak into the mansion. If guards are in the way or they detect us I'll try to dispatch them with my blade and knives, using the pistol only when I have no other choice.

Also, wearing the NVGs, unless we enter a more well-lit area or I see guards waving flashlights around. Don't want to get blinded by accident.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 05:38:00 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Scan for other enemies and check for incoming cops.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head over to the others, if I see the live guards, shoot the nearest one with my rifle, middle mass. If not, walk to the group of assassins, and say in a voice that makes them feel like they fucked up "Damnit, you had to kill them didn't you, that only increased the heat on us."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head over to the others, if I see the live guards, shoot the nearest one with my rifle, middle mass. If not, walk to the group of assassins, and say in a voice that makes them feel like they fucked up "Damnit, you had to kill them didn't you, that only increased the heat on us."
((...))
you had to kill them didn't you, that only increased the heat on us.
if I see the live guards, shoot the nearest one with my rifle, middle mass.
((So it's bad if I kill people who were in our way in a completely silent way, but you can shoot a guy (who is possibly not in the way) with an unsupressed rifle?))

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ummmmm Change action with live guards, throw the policeman's sap (baton) at the closest guard, aiming for his/her groin. Better?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

1. What guards are you talking about, though?
2. You didn't loot the corpse.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'd rather have you attacking guards that are in the way or about to notice us (quietly, of course). If they manage to raise the alarm we'll be going loud, so you'll be free to shoot. By the way, there's no need to throw anything if they don't see you coming.))

((And yeah, what guards? To be completely honest, I think you can leave disabling guards to the two guys with a 50 in stealth.))

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's why I said if, if I don't I have a plan, by the way do the guards wear special armor, it may have been mentioned before, but I missed it, by any chance did any of their uniforms end up marginally clean?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

The guards' uniforms are ridiculously bloody and unusablt for disguise shenanigans. Also, no armor for mooks, you don't know about the better opponents.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Addon to previous speech "And you couldn't have killed them in a less bloody way, now I can't use their pants!"

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

get in the castle. After saying "HOLY SHIT"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:40:23 pm by conein »

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Bump for Playergamer and tntey.

Also conein, you wiil have to manouver in the mansion itself to FIND the route to the third floor. I'm not gonna just finish the mission in three turns, you know.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:18:51 pm by SaberToothTiger »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Continue observing the palace until the entry team needs help.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile

((You explained pretty well what the 3 levels of scopes do, but I don't think you told us what the 3 levels of night vision do.))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

((You explained pretty well what the 3 levels of scopes do, but I don't think you told us what the 3 levels of night vision do.))

NVG MK.I are basically goggles that amplify the light you see, but they don't give you that much more light, and whatever you see through them is only perceived through shades of green. They also may fail at longer ranges.
NVG MK.II give better vision, and you can barely make out different colors while viewing through them, which is something MK.I wouldn't allow. They have a longer range.
NVG MK.III are basically top of the line night vision, giving you a lot of sight, while allowing you to spot different colors. They have a long range, and also the infrared mode. So also adds some early thermovision too.

Also I'm planning to add some more guns to the list.
EDIT2: Half Finished the new weapons. Newly added guns have the *new* tag.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 01:02:01 pm by SaberToothTiger »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16