Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is enough to kill a character in my game?

An entire magazine of AR bullets emptied into your chest.
The above, but with a shotgun blast to the back of the head
The above, but also with a bullet to the face.
Neither.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Assassinate -- The Infiltration 4/6  (Read 17113 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, in the previous turn it says "its getting dark" so i think it is night now. And why not bring night vision goggles  :(

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, in the previous turn it says "its getting dark" so i think it is night now. And why not bring night vision goggles  :(
Didn't see that. If you have NVGs then take them, I never said that you shouldn't.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I meant why didnt you buy them in the first place.

I vote for going!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They weren't there when I first made my sheet. When I noticed them the game already started.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

After you get inside the compound/palace, you usually don't need the NVG's. Usually.

((Also, what stat do the throwing knives use?))
Let's say melee, with a possible bonus from stealth if appropriate, although if you have 50 in a skill you basically are a ubermotherfucker badass while doing that thing, so unless you crit fail I don't even bother posting the success rolls against mooks.

Also Hawk, if you want, I'll still allow modifying your EQ sheets. Two or three pages ago I posted that you could modify your equipment sheets, and that was done after my (at the time) final update of the table. I might still add something to the list in the future, and if I do, I'll inform everyone of it.

Keep watching.

Unless you're gonna snipe from there, then no point in doing that, nothing is gonna happen. If you want to snipe, get yo gun first. The king is in his palace and he is not leaving it anytime soon.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll still allow modifying your EQ sheets
Then I'm throwing away my 'nades. Gimme NVG v.1.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

I've reedited you guys' inventories and I just noticed that some of you actually went over the limit and have "debt". For sake of not driving this game into a halt I'll just deduct that sum from your payment. Remember kids, mister L. Shark from the Agency doesn't like when people swindle him because of his laziness.

And I also added Cash to your equipment, small payments like that dinner Hawk bought while observing aren't expensive enough to deduct funds from that.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shouldnt my pistol plus the suppressor cost 75000?

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SaberTooth, the pistol silencer costs 25,000$. I don't have a debt.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

SHIT. I mixed up the types of silencers, I'm extremely sorry.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mixing up silencers isn't something to be extremely sorry about. Don't worry about it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Keep watching.
[85]You set your rifle up on a different rooftop than James, and you also prepare to cover your assosciates' entrance.

"So what now? We could just get in there now, right? "

leave the box here.
I vote for going!
Marco, you, as the one with the most enthusiasm in him, take point and by the sheer lack of opposition take your stuff and go to the palace... oh, wait. What route are you taking, to where exactly and with what?

"We could, but it's still day, right? We'll be seen coming easily. I think we should wait till the sun sets and then strike. But at the same time, most of us (me included) don't have NVGs."

Let the team decide when we begin. Leave when they do.
Marco exits the room, and you decide to follow. You also realize that you didn't specify your plan yet.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Hawk132/Steve (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Andres/Jack (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: conein/Marco (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: tntney/Mr L (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep watching.
[85]You set your rifle up on a different rooftop than James, and you also prepare to cover your assosciates' entrance.
Rocket launcher. I have a rocket launcher. I don't have a rifle.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're obviously going through the entrance conein's character discovered. I'll try to stealth up to the guards and kill them with my kukri and throwing knives. If they notice me I'll just shoot them all. If I notice any cameras, I'll shoot those too throw a knife at them. Also, I'll try to not forget about retrieving all the knives.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 06:46:23 pm by Hawk132 »

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're obviously going through the entrance conein's character discovered. I'll try to stealth up to the guards and kill them with my kukri and throwing knives. If they notice me I'll just shoot them all. If I notice any cameras, I'll shoot those too.
I will just shoot them. We have some sick 50 skillzz anyways. I will also try and hide the bodies.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16