Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is enough to kill a character in my game?

An entire magazine of AR bullets emptied into your chest.
The above, but with a shotgun blast to the back of the head
The above, but also with a bullet to the face.
Neither.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Assassinate -- The Infiltration 4/6  (Read 17083 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

Is kidnapping an option?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It really is a beautiful place. Could you tell me a little about it? I heard how breathtaking it is, but sadly, nothing else."

Converse with the waiter for now. Take glances at the palace every now and then.

Is kidnapping an option?
Unless we get some sort of bonus pay for it, let's not even bother. It'll make our job much harder.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

Hmmm. I search the Internet for any news on the king.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Walk up to the front gate and ask the guards. "Hello, sorry to bother you, but I am a tourist and I am wondering if there is a tour of the palace?"

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Set up in a building near the palace, and observe. Look for any routines that could help us get to the king.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile

Name: Kosmeyiik Laniziik
Nationality: Slovakian
Previous Combat Experience: Never went into the military. Was a proffesional hitman for 7 years.
Bio: Was a burger vendor, then a businessman, then an actor, then a proffesional contracter, then a... hitman. He still isn't sure exactly why he chose.
Skills: Stealth 50, Persuasion 50, Melee 50, Handguns 50.
Equipment: garrote (+$$ watch)*, Fairbairn–Sykes Fighting Knife, 2 FN five-sevens (one hidden, one accessible normally), 2 suppressors, AP subsonic, NVG 3
Total: $242,000

*Could I have my garrote hidden in a watch, even if it costs a little extra?
The garrote in it's basic form is already well hidden. Not much point to make it more conealable.
And the Total sum equals to me to be over 400,000$. The limit is 250,000$. Other than that, is fine.
Corrected my equipment. I'll never trust google calculator again.
Can you add me in or is it too late?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump?
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Last time GM connected was August 7 so bump is useless.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

I was on a week long trip to the North Cape, so no activity because of that.

Tomsque - added.

It is getting dark. The evening of Day 1 is upon us.

Stay on the roof. He'll come out eventually. If not to do his own thing then to escape the other assassins which'll inevitably attack the place.
[96] You find a comfortable spot on the roof, and after some time you realize a thing that you missed earlier. A figure is standing near a window in the palace, looking out. From this range you wouldn't be able to see more without some slight help, so you detach the scope from the gun and look through that.
You are not quite sure, and you probably can't ever know due to the stained windows, but the figure standing there is either some high ranking official, maybe the Chief of Security or a minister of sorts, probably not the King himself, though. If you attempt to shoot him with a sniper rifle, you will probably score a killshot, but you will be detected and your team isn't yet prepared for the escape.

"Hmm...that could do for some good sneaking action. I guess it's time to get back home, i won't do anything by myself. At least until someone gives me suggesitons."

Get back to where the other people are, and stop if i see one of them in trouble.
You return to the apartment and meet up with Avery. He is just leaving but he tells you that Jack is on the roof and that Steve is currently observing the palace in a cafe. Avery tells you all that, and he walks off, heading towards the palace.
You prepare your equipment and ready yourself for the job. You could assemble your guns any moment now and do the job.

"It really is a beautiful place. Could you tell me a little about it? I heard how breathtaking it is, but sadly, nothing else."

Converse with the waiter for now. Take glances at the palace every now and then.
"Well, I work here a lot, and I think that while the building is quite majestic, it has a few flaws. I think that they should have colored the walls yellow, like the color of our flag."
[97-10]He indulges in a monologue about the pros and the cons of the palace, while you quite discreetly peek at the castle itself. You notice movement inside, for the first time here. A window on the third floor opens, exposing a literal man in black. You suspect that the elite internal security has an interest in the third floor.
Just as you realise this, the waiter straightens up.
"Ah, right. Is there anything else, or is it all?"
"No, it's all. I'd like a check, please."
You pay him for the dinner, and head back to the apartment, and prepare for the action that will soon happen.

Hmmm. I search the Internet for any news on the king.
[49] The government pages about the king and the kingdom give you no information, same for the Wiki page, save for one thing. The fun facts section states that the King is a huge fan of the "Elmud Original" candy. He has recently ordered that every room in the palace must be supplied with a bowl of these sweet treats.

You also prepare your equipment for the upcoming assasination.

Walk up to the front gate and ask the guards. "Hello, sorry to bother you, but I am a tourist and I am wondering if there is a tour of the palace?"
You prepare your equipment to be ready for grabbing in the apartment.
[61] "Only in groups of twenty to thirty." States the guard at the gate. Any inquiry about other options that don't involve an entire group of tourists are met with a hard  "No".
No amount of persuading, pleading, sweet talking or mild threats is able to change his approach.

Set up in a building near the palace, and observe. Look for any routines that could help us get to the king.
No amount of observing the building net you any success. I'm afraid that all the infromation you could have gathered this way is already found. You return to your hideout and check your equipment, prepare yourself for the action.

Statuses:

Spoiler: Hawk132/Steve (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Andres/Jack (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: conein/Marco (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: tntney/Mr L (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 04:43:54 am by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have a handgun and a rocket launcher. I have neither scope nor sniper. Was that meant for someone else? Also, why does it matter if it's the chief of security? Do we get a bonus or something if we kill him? Do we get paid for killing him even if we don't kill the king?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

I have a handgun and a rocket launcher. I have neither scope nor sniper. Was that meant for someone else? Also, why does it matter if it's the chief of security? Do we get a bonus or something if we kill him? Do we get paid for killing him even if we don't kill the king?
Nevermind that. No matter, it was only fluff anyway. Sorry, I had to read someone else's equipment instead of yours.

Chief of security manages the patrols in the entire mansion. If he died, any security plans would not be able to be coducted.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 03:15:01 pm by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head back to the apartment, when there explain that we may have a way to get in, if we can get a group large enough.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will get all of my stuff, as long as it will not be obviously seen. Dont equip the night vision goggles though, can i put it in my backpocket?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think you forgot to add me.

Do you mean added to waitlist?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 11:25:25 am by Tomasque »
Money!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PTW. I may write up a sheet for the waitlist later, if it's still open.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16