Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: The Forest: A IC Thread  (Read 7513 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: The Forest: A IC Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2015, 01:12:15 am »

I'd rather not stick around here for long. Best to head over to the fort, maybe someone is over there.

Lachlan begins moving to the west.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2015, 01:14:40 am »

((u stole my text color >:())

"H-hello? Who's there?"
Black lives matter.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2015, 01:18:42 am »

I'd rather not stick around here for long. Best to head over to the fort, maybe someone is over there.

As soon as you leave the stone the ground becomes treacherous, with roots and rocks make every step an undertaking. Eventually you reach the bottom and stumble onto an old, pitted road heading north west. Behind you something lets out another roar, the very trees shaking.

Alex Amersons
You wake up in a circle of white pillars. To your left three stones have been stacked together to make an archway. Someone has taken a goat, opened up its under belly and stretched it out over the archway. Your face feels wet.

"H-hello? Who's there?"
The figure doesn't react. You blink and suddenly its closer, about halfway to you from the treeline. It looks ragged, like its wearing a patchwork of many bits of clothing. It seems to be holding something large. You a horrible, reeking smell, like that time your dad ran over a squirrel in the driveway.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2015, 01:22:57 am »

((eyy b0ss fuck you man))

"NOPE"

Lachlan bolts, making his way towards the fort, occasionally looking over his shoulder.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2015, 01:25:48 am »

Erica slowly backs away, keeping her eyes as open as physically possible and only breathing through her mouth.
Black lives matter.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2015, 01:29:02 am »

((eyy b0ss fuck you man))

"NOPE"

Lachlan bolts, making his way towards the fort, occasionally looking over his shoulder.
Something crashes through the forest after you, a half glimpsed thing made up of fur and too many legs. The road is suddenly blocked by a barricade made up of logs and the burned out remains of a car. Someone appears to have hung a hand with an eye stitched into it on a tree branch over the fortification.  In the car you can see a hunting rifle.

Erica slowly backs away, keeping her eyes as open as physically possible and only breathing through her mouth.
The thing stands there, bright yellow eyes watching you. When you are twenty feet away it slowly starts to walk towards you, its steps heavy and plodding. The thing in its hand catches glint of moon light. Its carrying a well used, dripping ax.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2015, 01:32:03 am »

Lachlan grabs the rifle and spins around, pulling the rifle up to a firing position as quickly as he can.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2015, 01:33:01 am »

Erica turns her walk into a generous skip, because running backwards is bad and so is not facing people with axes.
Black lives matter.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2015, 01:36:27 am »

Lachlan grabs the rifle and spins around, pulling the rifle up to a firing position as quickly as he can.
The bright flash of light from the muzzle makes the creature hiss, though the bullet doesn't seem to do more than anger it. The thing flees back into the forest, leaving you alone at the ruined blockade.

Erica turns her walk into a generous skip, because running backwards is bad and so is not facing people with axes.
The thing throws its head back and lets out a horrible, almost goat-like scream, joining with the ones coming from your left. It then charges at you, ax held high. From the same direction as you heard the other screams you hear a gunshot.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2015, 01:38:02 am »

Erica is now flat-out dashing away, the gunshot helping.
Black lives matter.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2015, 01:38:27 am »

As soon as you leave the stone the ground becomes treacherous, with roots and rocks make every step an undertaking. Eventually you reach the bottom and stumble onto an old, pitted road heading north west. Behind you something lets out another roar, the very trees shaking.

Alex Amersons
You wake up in a circle of white pillars. To your left three stones have been stacked together to make an archway. Someone has taken a goat, opened up its under belly and stretched it out over the archway. Your face feels wet.

"H-hello? Who's there?"
The figure doesn't react. You blink and suddenly its closer, about halfway to you from the treeline. It looks ragged, like its wearing a patchwork of many bits of clothing. It seems to be holding something large. You a horrible, reeking smell, like that time your dad ran over a squirrel in the driveway.
Alex feels his face, feeling the wetness. Eew. Weeeeiirrd. Where am I? Am I in Oz? He looks around him, seeing the pillars as trees with sleeping faces. He looks at the arch and sees the goat strung across What is that? A goat? Why would someone do that?! I know goats, and goats don't like that. (He's killed a goat before.) He crawls through the arch, under the goat, blood dripping on him. Ew ew ew ew ew ew. He walks forward, wiping his face of blood and wetness.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2015, 01:42:43 am »

Erica is now flat-out dashing away, the gunshot helping.
You run into the woods, eventually reaching a blockade and a rather crazed looking man holding a rifle.
Lachlahn, you have company in the form of a little girl.

Alex feels his face, feeling the wetness. Eew. Weeeeiirrd. Where am I? Am I in Oz? He looks around him, seeing the pillars as trees with sleeping faces. He looks at the arch and sees the goat strung across What is that? A goat? Why would someone do that?! I know goats, and goats don't like that. (He's killed a goat before.) He crawls through the arch, under the goat, blood dripping on him. Ew ew ew ew ew ew. He walks forward, wiping his face of blood and wetness.

The wetness also seems to be blood, though whatever shape it was once in is marred by your wiping and the goat blood. To your south you hear a gunshot and a lot of screaming.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2015, 01:45:14 am »

((now wheres that copypasta about yaoi...))

Erica raises her hands to the man, slowly walking towards him.
"Um, d-don't shoot! I ran from some person slash thing slash goat and he had a big ax and I have no idea where I am..."
Black lives matter.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2015, 01:50:25 am »

Lachlan lowers the gun, but not fully.

"Welcome to the club. I just got charged at by a big mass of fur and legs. Any idea of where we are?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2015, 01:51:39 am »

"No, I... have no idea where I am..."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8