Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24

Author Topic: [FEF] - Horrendous Horrible Hurricane IC ~Prologue - Crossing the Border~  (Read 16366 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF] - Horrendous Horrible Hurricane IC
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2015, 02:49:35 pm »

"Then, in my opinion, that is your path of the sword; your blade is not for show, or for self-defense 'just in case', or to threaten and slay the weak. Your way is different from mine, but it's still a way."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2015, 02:56:39 pm »

Inido, meanwhile, has been silent. He listens (or, really, half-listens) to the others' conversations.
...I never got too close to Ashlyssa while we traveled, even as partners instead of friends... Well, I have the entire day to do that, and possibly longer after. Ample time to make conversation.
.....With the others too, I suppose. It wouldn't be a mistake to break ground with them, either.
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2015, 03:06:23 pm »

"Ah. And what would you say your way is?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2015, 03:22:57 pm »

"For now, I focus on honing my technique in order to become a better warrior. It might be the only way I tread to the end of my life, or it might change. Only time can tell."

"Secondarily, I dislike leaving those who can't stand up for themselves to the predations of cowards. Some bandits are born out of need, but many..."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2015, 03:27:29 pm »

"A bandit is a bandit. Circumstances are irrelevant."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2015, 03:32:59 pm »

"What 'bout ex-bandits?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2015, 04:03:56 pm »

"I use bandit in the 'criminal' meaning. I can understand why a starving person would steal from a shop, but highwaymen are hard to get endeared to."

The man grasped the handle coming out of the single sheath in his well-crafted scabbard-holding piece and slowly pulled the blade out of is housing, only to reveal it was a large wooden one. He took a look at it.

"Funnily enough, I lack an actual 'blade' for the moment."
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 04:06:56 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2015, 04:15:41 pm »

"If these theoretical ex-bandits are sincere about trying to reform, they would turn themselves in."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2015, 04:40:51 pm »

"You'd 'ave to be able to find a lawman for that, and they ain't common in bandit country."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2015, 06:07:15 pm »

"True. And THAT is a problem that I aim to correct."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2015, 06:09:06 pm »

Hildebrand, who had finished eating, stood up from the table.

: "I'm going to go outside and make use the training facilities our hostess so graciously provided. Anubis needs to be exercised anyway. Would anyone like to join me?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2015, 06:11:22 pm »

"I would, but I don't think I could practice effectively with magic. I'll just be in the library." Diana says, before standing and leaving.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2015, 06:18:00 pm »

Having already finished his meal some time back, Theor finally stood up. Truth be told, he was curious about how the training court of the estate would compare to his family's. They might not have been rich, but their life was based around warfare.

"I'm heading to the training grounds as well. Excuse me."

Of course, they haven't been told where that was so it was a case of walking around until he found it and began practicing swings.
>Yes?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2015, 06:21:14 pm »

Inido continues to wait as the others filed out.
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2015, 06:22:00 pm »

Zharvakko followed Theor and watched.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24