Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19

Author Topic: Fate/millennium [IC]  (Read 13890 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Fate/millennium [IC]
« on: July 29, 2015, 12:51:44 pm »

August 28, 2030
Night Phase
Neo Kyoto City

Everyone:
The night is moonless, and the sky clear. There are no stars in the sky tonight. The air is heavy, as you stand in front of the circle you have drawn, whether in one’s own home or in a secluded place far away from any other potential opponent.

You all know what the circle is for; the invocation and summoning of a Servant, a spirit of great power, power unimaginable in the hands of modern humans, even the most skilled magi, only told of in legends and myths passed down from the long centuries and eons before, into one of seven ‘containers’, anchors holding them to the modern day. Whether as a mighty Saber, a swordsman of renown skill, or a far-striding Rider, who once rode upon the long empty plains of the world beholding all that was there, you have come to summon a Servant.

All one had to do was draw a circle, in theory, and chant the spell that one had been given. Some of the more savvy or resourceful acquired a catalyst, an artifact linked to the Spirit one desired to summon, in order to bring forth the Servant one desired.

Tonight, whether one wished to destroy Millennium and maintain the status quo, control it and drive the world to a new future, or use the supercomputer for one’s own wishes, this was the time they could join the fight for it.

All one needed to do was summon the Servant, and their struggle would begin.

OOC Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/millennium [IC]
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 12:53:32 pm »

((Going to be offline for about an hour, post when I get back.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 12:56:32 pm »

The door to his bedroom locked, Isamu kneeled before the circle and began to chant. Though it was most likely of little help, a copy of Musashi's book The Book of Five Rings set beside him.
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 01:36:53 pm »

((PTW while I write up a suitable chant and also decide how to even introduce my character.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 02:23:23 pm »

Toko is sitting in an abandoned building, alone. She stares at the red circle in front of her. This was happening. It was a thing, that was happening. She takes a deep breath, and stands over the circle. This thing needed blood, right? She flipped the tiniest of switches on a ring on her left hand, which brought out a small blade, and then cut herself with it, letting the blood drip onto the circle as she chanted quietly.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 02:32:04 pm »

Mageline, holding a white Lion's pelt that seems old and tattered, begins the ritual taught to her by her teacher, "Arise great Hunter. Know that the epic hunt has begun." She sets down the pelt onto the magic circle she had spent the last week perfecting, Arise, O' Great hunter, so that we may hunt this night." The room she is in is the size of a living room with a single door and no windows.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 04:38:30 pm »

Conall looks down at the summoning circle he made in this clearing, then for the gods know how many-th time at the supposed artifact he bought off that crazy old man in the other half of the woods for 300 dollars and his chicken salad sandwich.
"King Solomon's crown... Still looks like the guy scammed me out of my sandwich."
With that, Conall starts the chant.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 04:42:33 pm »

A small book closes hard around a long bookmark, making a small sound above the soft chanting. The book was being held in the left hand of a young girl, crouched on one knee above a series of circles. Her eyes behind square-rimmed glasses where focused intently on her task, as her right hand slowly creates the circles with expensive-looking melted jewels. In the center of the largest circle was a single sliver of bone, obviously over a century old and in bad condition.

Finally, the circle begins glowing, like multi-colored neon lights. The girl stops chanting, a small smile appearing across her face as she stands up. She opens up the book in her hands, quickly scans the page, before closing it again. She hugs the book to herself with a sigh as she looks over her work.

I can't fail the Associating now, they put so much faith in me! The jewels she left where not enough, my wallet would take a beating getting the rest myself. And I wouldn't even be able to find the dirt he stepped on without them. I must do my best! Everyone is counting on me!

Kaho returns the book to the front pocket of her school uniform, before putting her arms out to her sides as if she was preparing for a hug.

"..Le contrat est réglé!" she finishes, the only truly recognizable words of her chant. She opens up her magical circuits, as the lights begin to grow and grow until they become blinding...
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 06:34:35 pm »

Conall looks down at the summoning circle he made in this clearing, then for the gods know how many-th time at the supposed artifact he bought off that crazy old man in the other half of the woods for 300 dollars and his chicken salad sandwich.
"King Solomon's crown... Still looks like the guy scammed me out of my sandwich."
With that, Conall starts the chant.
Conall's circle glowed a pale purple color as swirls of glowing magic emanated from its edges; a sweet smell permeates the air as Conall's servant begins to manifest; robes and a bland mask, dark hands holding a large staff. He spoke in a powerful voice:
"You invoke the essence of I, King Solomon the Wise. You summon me for war, am I correct?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 06:38:13 pm »

Conall nods. He looks slightly bewildered that he did that right.
"Indeed."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 06:42:39 pm »

"Excellent. Shall we get to work, or rather you start with the 'getting to know each other' part?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 06:44:51 pm »

((That's way too fucking soon, Solomon. Buy him a drink first.))
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 06:46:01 pm »

((That's way too fucking soon, Solomon. Buy him a drink first.))

((No! Getting someone drunk before getting to know them is amoral, creep. Seduce Sober, Solomon!))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 06:46:23 pm »

((A drink =/= drunk))
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 06:47:46 pm »

"Well, I suppose getting to know one another would be the best option since we'll be working together."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19