Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: Fate/millennium [IC]  (Read 13926 times)

MCipher

• Bay Watcher
  • The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/millennium [IC]
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2015, 09:06:15 pm »

-Snipped-

"Indeed I am. One on one, preferably. Many do not seem to have the...ambition to realize just how powerful something like a wish is. Ideally, there would be no need to fight anyone in the end. Here, take this. My Master had prepared a cell phone for me ahead of time, this has my number on it.

Napoleon pulls out a yellow sticky note and hands it to Arthur leading on his post. He then turns to leave, back toward the path. He stops for a moment to speak, before continuing on.

"If you are planning on gathering Prana at the Temple, be careful. Servants will flock there like moths to a flame. It is a dangerous place, especially when someone realizes how valuable it will be to control."

*Finishes sentence, walks away*
((Understandable.))

Arthur and Lancer both nod, taking the mobile phone and looking to the other people in the temple. "Should we attempt to leave stealthily, stick around and siphon Prana from the Leylines, or attempt to initiate a fight?
"I'd avoid fighting for now, we are still weak. Let's siphon Prana from around here, but keep on-guard, in case someone attempts to initiate a battle. If two servants fight, we can defeat the one whom wins. Divide-"
"-and Conquer." The two grin, lounging around the temple and looking at the other people at the temple, keeping cautious.
No longer at critical sig mass!
OOC: Hans Panda: Everyone's going to die. That's how they usually end.
OOC: Hans Panda: I try not to run them that way.
OOC: Hans Panda: But apparently when I'm the villain, I'm too efficient.
OOC: Hans Panda: Even when I monologue.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2015, 09:09:52 pm »

Mageline, in the event she continues not to notice anyone, picks out a good spot that's out of the way and begins siphoning Prana, while Her Archer does the same, however more on guard just in case.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2015, 05:52:56 am »

Everyone
Prana is siphoned- through simple meditation upon a spring from the leylines, this being in this case the very center of the shrine, and you are now at 75% Prana capacity as a Master. This also applies to Andrzej's Lancer.

Mageline
You select a spring farther than everyone else's, to the left of the shrine and closer to the road, going up to 75% Prana capacity. She finally notices the other Masters.

The atmosphere is tense, a tenuous truce seemingly being established for the purposes of prana draining and surveillance. A Master who initiates a fight could easily take out another from the War at this point, but will they take the risk of being taken out themselves?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2015, 07:28:51 am »

Mageline, not wanting a fight, decides to do some light scouting to see if she notices anyone of importance.

Archer looks around at the servants and discerns who they are.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2015, 07:33:21 am »

Continue gathering until both Toko and Rider are at full charge.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2015, 07:45:44 am »

Lancer continues gathering prana. Trying to fight other Heroic Spirits at anything other than full power would be a rather large blunder on his part, after all.
Andrzej, meanwhile, keeps twitching. Lancer had, well, not said, but Andrzej got the feeling Lancer didn't want them to fight right now. As much as it went against everything he was, he could understand why, somewhat. After all, if they started something now he had little doubt they would be immediately attacked by the other teams. No, better to wait until the opportunity for a proper fight arose.
That didn't mean he had to like it, though.
The pair continue gathering Prana for now.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2015, 07:46:52 am »

FULL POWER
Black lives matter.

MCipher

• Bay Watcher
  • The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 01, 2015, 08:47:27 am »

Arthur and Lancer both continue to siphon Prana from the leylines, while keeping cautious.
No longer at critical sig mass!
OOC: Hans Panda: Everyone's going to die. That's how they usually end.
OOC: Hans Panda: I try not to run them that way.
OOC: Hans Panda: But apparently when I'm the villain, I'm too efficient.
OOC: Hans Panda: Even when I monologue.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2015, 09:47:16 am »

Conall silently urges Caster to follow him away.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2015, 02:42:18 pm »

Caster follows Conall with a nod, walking calmly behind him.
"A wise choice to fall back. Shall I begin the construction of the Temple in your home? It will fortify our defenses heavily, before any other Master or Servant can do so. To attack us anywhere near the Temple would be beyond foolish."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2015, 02:45:47 pm »

"Yes, that would be a good idea."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2015, 02:48:57 pm »

Caster begins to turn Conall's house into a fortified Temple.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 01, 2015, 08:52:43 pm »

((....Everyone is getting along far to well. Start shooting at each other darn it!))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2015, 08:54:17 pm »

((And start a fight at less than full power that will probably result in your own death along with your target?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2015, 08:56:30 pm »

((And start a fight at less than full power that will probably result in your own death along with your target?))

((...No? Everyone is at 50% Prana. The playing field is still the same as it would be if everyone was at full power. If anything, it is safer to fight now, when nobody can go all out, and *someone* will probably cover your back if you had to run away.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19