Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Darkest Detentions (Detention Crawling SG)  (Read 452 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Darkest Detentions (Detention Crawling SG)
« on: July 28, 2015, 10:05:28 pm »

Now you've done it! Crossed the line, pissed off the wrong people, or just made a simple misstep? Homework?! Whatever, doesn't matter really, not where you're going, kid. What? Never heard of the place? They don't call it by its original name, mind you, but we, in the business, call it the Darkest Detention. Yeah, all creepy and foreboding, right?

Anyways, we'll be there in a couple of hours. Yeah, all the way out in the desert! The government didn't want the Darkest Detention anywhere near good, decent folk. Even criminals on death row are glad they didn't get sent to the Darkest Detention. Yeah, word is, it's built right next to Area 51! That must be where they get all the freaks to put in their Detention.

So! Nearly there, kid. Don't shake my hand! Sorry, nothing personal. It's bad luck to touch a student that's sent to Detention. Yeah, I guess on the slim chance you make it out of the Detention Crawl, call me, I guess. I wanna hear all about it. By the way, fill in this form. The Guard will want it. Yeah, there's only one guard. They only human one, I mean.

Spoiler: Legal Stuff (click to show/hide)

Oh wait, kid! C'mere. Look, I feel bad for ya. It's not everyday someone gets sent here just for homework. I believe you're innocent, kid! So, here, take this.

Spoiler: Gift (click to show/hide)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Darkest Detentions (Detention Crawling SG)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 10:52:43 pm »

Reserved/Bump
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Darkest Detentions (Detention Crawling SG)
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 10:56:33 pm »

Spoiler: Ryan Desmond (click to show/hide)

Gift: Hall Pass
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext