Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 135

Author Topic: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1935 Production  (Read 97350 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1921 Design
« Reply #570 on: July 31, 2015, 06:08:29 am »

And if we spend the credit on the Smasher, their counterattack on the jungle is going to be seriously hampered by just how much armour we have there.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: July 31, 2015, 06:44:15 am »

Let me see if I understand your proposal:

Expense Credit the Hornets, so we gain numerical parity for this turn.

Design the Tiger so that next turn we can have the 3 oil we need to field Hornets in perpetuity.

Revise the pintle(?) Brumbies/Stallions as AA/AT portable emplacements.

+1  to these, then.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: July 31, 2015, 07:25:33 am »

Quad Stallion AA - This is designed to be set up on a flat bed, either on the back of a truck or a railway carriage. Following the moar dakka approach to hitting objects,  this should fill the sky with 60 calibre rounds that should really be able to shred any wood and canvas plane that comes near due to it's excellent range and power. It is on a 360 degree stand for full coverage, belt fed for sustained fire. Will most likely need a crew to manage.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: July 31, 2015, 08:41:48 am »

Design the Tiger so that next turn we can have the 3 oil we need to field Hornets in perpetuity.

+1  to these, then.
+1.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: July 31, 2015, 09:02:17 am »

+1  to these, then.
+1.
+1
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: July 31, 2015, 09:20:47 am »

Oh yes, before I go any further, we are NOT to try stealing the LoN's reports. If anything, we try to ensure that they remain untouched. Our spy is to basically act as part of their security detail while in Moskurg so as to ensure their safety.

Also, think we should offer up a tiger to the delegates from the superpowers? Could be worth a lot of prestige if we did. The superpowers in the league are the UK, France, Italy, China and Japan specifically, and slapping in a Forenian Moskurgan Tiger into their national zoos would be quite the sight.

Also, if the truck comes through, think we can license off the schematics to the private sector for cash?

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 31, 2015, 10:36:27 am »

Oh yes, before I go any further, we are NOT to try stealing the LoN's reports. If anything, we try to ensure that they remain untouched. Our spy is to basically act as part of their security detail while in Moskurg so as to ensure their safety.

Also, think we should offer up a tiger to the delegates from the superpowers? Could be worth a lot of prestige if we did. The superpowers in the league are the UK, France, Italy, China and Japan specifically, and slapping in a Forenian Moskurgan Tiger into their national zoos would be quite the sight.

Also, if the truck comes through, think we can license off the schematics to the private sector for cash?
((History lesson. China was deeply embroiled in almost four decades of, frankly speaking, shit. It won't be properly recognized as a power at any rate until the end of WWII.))

Ohhh tigers a nice. If we can we should poach and export them from the jungles!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: July 31, 2015, 11:09:00 am »

True, but I reread the post and it's only just the british. Hilariously enough though, we only need to gift the tigers to them, since we already have six captured.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #578 on: July 31, 2015, 01:03:48 pm »

+1  to these, then.
+1.
+1
+1

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: July 31, 2015, 01:19:16 pm »

Well, looks like you've got your whole turn planned out.

L-1 Tiger: The Tiger is, despite its fierce name, a truck. It has a long, narrow nose in front of the cab containing a twelve cylinder engine, and the steering wheels are next to it under round cowls. It has a bed where a hopper, tanker, seats, trailer hitches or other things can easily be attached. There are six rear drive wheels, on independent suspension. Costs 3 ore, 2 oil. Provides +1 logistics.

Pintle Mounts: On Struunks and T1 Smashers, the Stallion and Brumby guns are moves up onto pintle mounts, which make them easier to aim up and down. Pintle mounts are available for ground-emplaced Stallions and Brumbys as well, though they are not ideal for shooting at ground targets because they make the gunner more exposed.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

TheLordofHouseRiley

• Bay Watcher
  • Cutting down the enemies of the emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1921 Production
« Reply #580 on: July 31, 2015, 04:05:48 pm »

Dang I've missed two turns of design this absolutely sucks. Anyhow I suppose its time to submit a design I've been thinking about for next turn before I miss that turn too.

Struunk II
To put simply the Struunk II is a modular half track system. Mounting the new twelve cylinder engine designed for the Tiger the Struunk II will be able to fulfill a multitude of roles from logistical support for areas that are either to dangerous or where the terrain is to rough for the Tiger to be of use. It can also be used as a troop transport enabling our infantry to keep up with our Armor. The Struunk II could also function as a mobile weapons platform mounting anything from a bombardier to a pintle mounted brumby for anti aircraft roles.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: July 31, 2015, 04:27:16 pm »

Dang I've missed two turns of design this absolutely sucks. Anyhow I suppose its time to submit a design I've been thinking about for next turn before I miss that turn too.

Struunk II
To put simply the Struunk II is a modular half track system. Mounting the new twelve cylinder engine designed for the Tiger the Struunk II will be able to fulfill a multitude of roles from logistical support for areas that are either to dangerous or where the terrain is to rough for the Tiger to be of use. It can also be used as a troop transport enabling our infantry to keep up with our Armor. The Struunk II could also function as a mobile weapons platform mounting anything from a bombardier to a pintle mounted brumby for anti aircraft roles.
Give it 20 mm of 45 degree RHA and I'll vote for it.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: July 31, 2015, 04:28:54 pm »

Struunk II
Give it 20 mm of 45 degree RHA and I'll vote for it.

make it spaced 45 degree rha and i'll vote for it

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #583 on: July 31, 2015, 04:46:29 pm »

Struunk II: Struunk Harder.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: July 31, 2015, 05:16:57 pm »

Speaking of which, let's put this out for the sake of the British.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 135