Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 135

Author Topic: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1935 Production  (Read 97640 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1933 Design
« Reply #1800 on: August 31, 2015, 04:17:39 pm »

You should probably mention that Arztoska is communist, that really hits a note with almost all democratic societies in this era.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: August 31, 2015, 04:20:15 pm »

Hey, we're not communist! We just like red and vodka. :p

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: August 31, 2015, 04:27:05 pm »

Hey, we're not communist! We just like red and vodka. :p

Yeah, communists.
As far as the Americans will know.
Anyway, I got the broadsheet done but I'm having some trouble uploading it. Does anyone know a good alternative to imgur?
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: August 31, 2015, 04:33:59 pm »

Fun fact, if you put text between [ tt ] tags, it removes the kerning so you can do things like below :P (I like what you've written btw)

@Baffler: I use photobucket personally.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
|                                      *insert Moskurg flag here*                              |
|                                     Welcome to Moskurg, Friend!                              |
| That's right, you are a friend of the nation! Unlike in Arstotzka, where all are             |
| viewed as cheap labor and called by their assigned numbers.                                  |
| The glorious nation of Moskurg is situated on the northern part of the continent of Forenia. |
| Moskurg has been situated here for as long as anyone can remember. Everything was            |
| peaceful, yet, the soon-to-be people of Arstotzka had other ideas.                           |
| They broke the long-lasting timeline of unity in an effort to subjugate their population,    |
| destroy the environment of Forenia in an effort of profit, and bring tyranny down upon       |
| any who oppose. Arstotzka, thus, split, declaring war on the peaceful nation of Moskurg.     |
| In an effort to save the citizens of Southern Forenia, Moskurg launched an offensive.        |
| This offensive is destined with the task of freeing Forenia of the                           |
| tyrannical grip of Arstotzka.                                                                |
|                                                                                              |
|                       This is where you play your part in the grand campaign, Friend.        |
|                                                                                              |
| With your bright mind and strong will, Forenia will be free of the evil behind Arstotzka.    |
| Whether you design the weapons, or use them, you, the Nation's Friend, are                   |
| making the difference between a better Forenia, and a Forenia still under                    |
| the grasp of the Arstotzkan regime. Are you ready to become the Tiger's Descendant?          |
|                         We believe you are. So, come, Friend!                                |
|                                        Into the fray!                                        |
|                          *insert cavalry drawing from above*                                 |
|______________________________________________________________________________________________|

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: August 31, 2015, 04:40:20 pm »

Fun fact, if you put text between [ tt ] tags, it removes the kerning so you can do things like below :P (I like what you've written btw)

Aaaah, alright, thanks. I was wondering how to get rid of those :P

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: August 31, 2015, 04:47:28 pm »

Would a possible half a league esque poem be possible? That is what I was thinking about doings, with an associated story of a cavalry unit running down an infantry column.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: August 31, 2015, 04:52:05 pm »

Would a possible half a league esque poem be possible? That is what I was thinking about doings, with an associated story of a cavalry unit running down an infantry column.

It would add a sense of elegance, yet stronkness to Moskurg. I'd say go ahead.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: August 31, 2015, 05:41:29 pm »

I edited the original poem a bit, if others could work on it as well to make it sound better, that would be great, especially if you come up with something better than mounted brigade for the name.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: August 31, 2015, 05:54:37 pm »

Hey, I was working on an Arstotzkan version of that! :p

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: August 31, 2015, 06:04:19 pm »

haha sorry, I can leave that you in in exchange for the Design Credit it would earn...

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: August 31, 2015, 06:05:15 pm »

Nah, I can still beat you to posting it in the OOC thread. :p

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: August 31, 2015, 06:11:57 pm »

Bah, where is the fun in that?

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: August 31, 2015, 06:16:34 pm »

You missed a reference to Cossacks in there, changed it to Moskurg. Also changed Mounted Brigade to Moskurg Horse to keep it at 3 syllables. Might be too much Moskurg.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: September 01, 2015, 03:31:41 am »

Great propaganda...

Now what on earth are your engineers building this turn?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: September 01, 2015, 04:11:15 am »

Good question. Uh...

Quote from: Vote list
Grenade Launcher
SPAT Mk 2
Radar
Shotgun
Infantry Armour

These are What i remember people suggesting. If I missed anything please add/put your name against your votes.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 135