Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 135

Author Topic: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1935 Production  (Read 97475 times)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1930 Revision
« Reply #1410 on: August 15, 2015, 04:38:51 pm »

We'd need to get more resources to extract first, which means taking territory.

Ah, for some reason I thought improved logistics meant that we'd be able to get more resources out of the territory we already had.

+1 to fixing yellowjacket.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: August 15, 2015, 04:50:45 pm »

I'm assuming we can't spend a revision/design action for improved mining/drilling?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: August 15, 2015, 05:06:12 pm »

Ooohhh, I'd think we'd have to check actually.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: August 15, 2015, 05:15:12 pm »

Model 4 Yellowjacket: A new Yellowjacket revision. The oil radiator is replaced with a more reliable water one which doesn't leak everywhere, and the exhaust is rearranged so that the exhaust pipes stick out of the bottom of the airplane, and the canopy isn't fouled with exhaust and oil.

Oh yeah, don't forget you guys have an Expense Credit and an Espionage Credit.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: August 15, 2015, 05:19:45 pm »

The espionage credit I think we're already using. Now, the expense credit. Tanks anyone?

Oh yeah, did we managed to cheapen the fuel injector at all, or was that already included?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: August 15, 2015, 05:26:51 pm »

What are we doing Espionage-wise?

Expense-wise, why not the Yellowjacket? If we're going for an air battle, lets give ourselves as much of an advantage as possible.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: August 15, 2015, 05:28:59 pm »

I want to check that we know how expensive the craft is. If it's only expensive, we can just use the credit for the tanks since we'd already smack them out of the skies.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: August 15, 2015, 05:29:19 pm »

Can spending it on tanks give us the last point of jungle? I doubt it and prefer to save expense credit for a rainy day.

If we're going for an air battle, lets give ourselves as much of an advantage as possible.
What we achieve be that? OK, we kill their airplanes this turn, so what? They will get the back next turn. It is not like we can get more land from that.

If you want to spend Expense on Yellowjacket, then do it next turn, when we will need to counter their countering of Yellowjacket
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1930 Production
« Reply #1418 on: August 15, 2015, 06:02:52 pm »

The T2 breaker really is a pretty good tank for this era, the only thing really holding it back is its expense. I think we should use the expense credit on that, and try to simplify it with our next revision.
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: August 15, 2015, 06:27:01 pm »

That, and the fact theirs has a bigger cannon. Unless ours is capable of destroying theirs easily.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: August 15, 2015, 06:43:01 pm »

If we really really really, wanted to piss them off, we could strap a few Hippos on them, for shits and giggles. Although we shouldn't poke the hornets nest honestly. I think our Breaker manages to take out there tanks using standard AP, as I think they have a medium to long barrel gun.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: August 15, 2015, 06:50:49 pm »

actually, there was a plan few years back to make a superfast struunk 2 with hippos as main armament

it might have even been last year

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: August 15, 2015, 07:13:24 pm »

Problem is the backblast though. Besides, the Breaker cannon could easily be adjusted for the armoured car, and has a greater range.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: August 15, 2015, 07:26:50 pm »

Oh, right.

Offer up disarmed dragonflies to the civilian market (And internationally, if possible)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: August 15, 2015, 07:56:11 pm »

Problem is the backblast though. Besides, the Breaker cannon could easily be adjusted for the armoured car, and has a greater range.

This is actually a decent plan for a mobile AT gun. Just take off the roof of the armored car and mount this thing + some ammo instead of the machineguns. It could double as mobile light artillery that way too, if we gave it a high firing angle. Hell, it could be a revision.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 135