Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 217

Author Topic: Arms Race, Arstotzka: 1935 Production  (Read 159336 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, Arstotzka: 1927 Production
« Reply #1830 on: August 09, 2015, 04:22:13 am »

addendum: fit the IP-R25 in most vehicles, as long as vehicle quantity is not diminished.
Just pointing it out so that we don't end not fielding vehicles just because we can't find a radio. considering that radios are exensive and we have a lot of vehicles, I can imagine it being one per squad, rather than one in every vehicle. At least for the cheaper vehicles.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: August 09, 2015, 04:48:39 am »

addendum: fit the IP-R25 in most vehicles, as long as vehicle quantity is not diminished.
Just pointing it out so that we don't end not fielding vehicles just because we can't find a radio. considering that radios are exensive and we have a lot of vehicles, I can imagine it being one per squad, rather than one in every vehicle. At least for the cheaper vehicles.
+1

Glory to Arstotzka.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: August 09, 2015, 04:59:29 am »

expense on tanks

also

try to organize an air raid to drop leaflets on Moskurg capital.

shouldn't take too many aircrafts from the front, and givs us an answer to the possibility of bombing the capital from the plains.

PS: no need to dive  when dropping leaflets. accuracy not required. keep safe.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, Arstotzka: 1928 Design
« Reply #1833 on: August 09, 2015, 06:24:24 am »

-Deleted-

(how the hell did I open the wrong thread?)
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: August 09, 2015, 06:28:21 am »

Well, at least we've finally put an end to the rebels taking our resources.
And now I'm back to lurking.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: August 09, 2015, 06:32:04 am »

-Deleted-

(how the hell did I open the wrong thread?)
Take it from me: It happens. I occasionally post weapons/technologies in the wrong army list during battle reports.  :-[
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: August 09, 2015, 06:33:10 am »

Welp, looks like portable AT is on the agenda, since that's what's stalled us in the mountains. Since we now have shaped charges(and the civilian update specifically called out that there is an amateur rocketry club using modified mortar rounds!) it should be a simple matter of designing an actual bazooka for our troops to use. Bonus of it also being useful in the jungles for taking out emplacements and attacking tanks from further out than point blank with our mine! (Also, this should lets us go into rocket artillery later)

Spoiler: AS-RPG28 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 10:15:50 am by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: August 09, 2015, 07:04:10 am »

Spoiler: AS-RPG28 (click to show/hide)
Support, but the secondary attempt should be on keeping expense down. Resource cost should be 3 Ore or less, including aluminium to lighten it. If we manage to get them light enough, our soldiers might be able to use them from the motorbike sidecars.

As for what we should revise, we've got a few options.
We could revise the SMG and blunt Moskurg's CQC advantage entirely.
We can revise our plane engine so we can field more of both the bomber and the fighter. (Decreasing fuel spent might let our bombers reach the Moskurg capital.)
We could revise our turbocharger, allowing us to continue pushing into the Desert and maybe push further into the Jungle.

Glory to Arstotzka.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: August 09, 2015, 07:07:23 am »

+1 to the rpg. Even if it will take 2 or 3 turn to design we have some ground to lose
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: August 09, 2015, 07:20:45 am »

Slight modification: Our rocket uses solid propellants. Should be obvious, but better to state the obvious rather than look like an idiot.
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: August 09, 2015, 07:21:34 am »

What about a heavy APC, medium armor, 10 soldiers, pintle mounted machine gun, slower but cheaper then the tank, maybe even inexpensive?  Our soldiers are having a tough time getting into battle.

We could revise the motorcycle with light armor or turbo charged engines.

Some kind of boat?

Heavy bomber?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: August 09, 2015, 07:22:09 am »

Is waiting for Happery to get the wrong thread the only thing you do here?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: August 09, 2015, 07:22:54 am »

What about a heavy APC, medium armor, 10 soldiers, pintle mounted machine gun, slower but cheaper then the tank, maybe even inexpensive?  Our soldiers are having a tough time getting into battle.

We could revise the motorcycle with light armor or turbo charged engines.

Some kind of boat?

Heavy bomber?

I'd say we simply revise the truck to mount some light armoring  and a pintle machine gun and use trucks to transport troops.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1843 on: August 09, 2015, 07:24:43 am »

I dunno, wouldn't it be possible to revise our AT grenades to like, include rockets?

Is waiting for Happery to get the wrong thread the only thing you do here?
Glorious Arstotzkans report spies, unlike dirty not-so-glorious Moskurgans who work against their own country.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: August 09, 2015, 07:25:36 am »

The truck would only help in the desert, and at the moment its mostly armored warfare. If anything, the RPG would help there as well.

I think an RPG is just good. If we can push in the mountains and kick them out of there, itll be a major advance for us.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 217