Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: The Icy Heart: A Succession Game  (Read 16241 times)

Tarrasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Icy Heart: A Succession Game
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2007, 12:12:00 am »

Excellent, so, our original metalsmith finnally got a mood and a successful one. This is good and Tarr is happy that he will be able to keep his fabulous room with his nice marble things. Good to see that your little insane noble likes the goblet as well. So, that makes me a legendary metalcrafter and an adept furnace operator?

Can I get a lookie at my stats?   :D

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2007, 06:55:00 pm »

Look for yourself tarr
Courage. Do one brave thing today, then run like H#ll.
Insanity: What others call geniuses when they are jealous and/or unable to comprehend the ideas/inventions of amazing/epic proportions of the one being called insane.

Tarrasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2007, 10:40:00 pm »

Sweet, oh, I guess I can update the leader listing.

Also, am I working on forging stuff now?   :D I notice that I am making a bronze cage.

I will leave until tomarrow and then I will put previous leaders back in that want another go around. Okies? I think it has been a while for non-leaders(save PE) to get there names in the hat. Bricktop is the last on I have on my listing, if anyone has said they wanted in as leader, that hasn't been a leader, and I missed it, feel free to say so at any time and I will go back and look\add you. Also, no problem in adding anyone before us old leaders that asks before some artibitraty time saturday when I decide to update listings.

[ September 20, 2007: Message edited by: Tarrasque ]

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2007, 10:44:00 pm »

Yea i wanted to put cage traps so I have cages being produced repeatedly. From bronze to as you see. I put barrels and bins since having too many of those is alwats better then not enough. Just to say my last and main focus for winter.

My tomb

Insanity: What others call geniuses when they are jealous and/or unable to comprehend the ideas/inventions of amazing/epic proportions of the one being called insane.

Tarrasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2007, 02:52:00 am »

Always a good winter focus is a tomb. Kind of a good time to do it as well, since we would basically be tombed inside the fortress if things were right outside.

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2007, 09:50:00 pm »

Im sorry i didnt get to post by last night but i got grounded since thursday night to most of today. Update will be tomorrow night... hopefully if i dont get grounded again

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 27, 2007, 11:01:00 pm »

13th Moonstone

They dare come!? The goblins have returned of all things. Haven't they learned that there
last siege failed? No matter I must have the military assemble.

I am watching the siege from a safe distance, taking in numbers. It seems the Goblins are
lead by an axe lord. But they only brought one bowman. We shall have our advangate with the
fortified gate front.

Then I notice another squad of golbins coming in. In horrow i noticed not only was it lead
by a spearlord, it had a at least 6 ranged goblins.

The first to reach our gates is the axelord. He crosses the bridge that seperates us and the
ice... only to fall victim to one of our cage traps. Quickly the rest of the goblins rush
foward. The firsts one becoming victims to the cage and stone fall traps. The weapon traps
killed even more. The ranged goblins wasted there ammunition on animals that strayed in the
front. Even two war dogs held them at bay.

They are now in full retreat. Both of there leaders have been captured. Most of there raiding
members have been killed. And all there ammunition is gone while our three sqauds of
marksdwarves were full with iron bolts.

16th Moonstone

Ha. It seems the kobolds thought they could use the confusion of the siege to sneak a few things
out of our vaults. Not likely.

1st Opal

It seems this place is an inspiration for metalsmiths. Another metalsmith has been inspired. The
third dwarf during my term.

30th Obsidian

The winter has been strangley quite. Though i will say that im am surprisingly relieved that my term is over, my only regret is that my tomb will now forever lie in near finish.

-------------------------

I am deeply sorry about that long delay but here it is finally. My only wish for future rulers is PLEASE donn't remove the cages or their contents from my tomb. Or ruin my tomb for that matter.

Save

I would have a picture of the whole fortress to but I am having trouble figuring out how to upload to the dh map archive and imageshack is taking forever that i cant wait for it.

[ September 28, 2007: Message edited by: short_dwarf ]

Tarrasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2007, 01:42:00 am »

RPB is up.

RPB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://rapidshare.com/files/70864746/scardagger_winter_1059.zip.html
« Reply #128 on: September 28, 2007, 12:32:00 pm »

The download seems to be broken. All it downloads is an empty file named .renamethis.

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 28, 2007, 05:53:00 pm »

hmm ill see if i can fix that.

RPB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2007, 02:21:00 pm »

Any progress on getting a working download up?

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2007, 02:55:00 am »

ok i think i finally got it.

Save (hopefully)

RPB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2007, 12:20:00 pm »

Ok, is anyone else able to get this crappy uploading.com site to work? It says it's downloading the file but the download link does not work. When I try downloading it in IE the download link takes me to a useless "upload file" form, in Firefox the download link just reloads the page.

Any chance you could just put it on rapidshare or some other site that works?

[ September 30, 2007: Message edited by: RPB ]

Gaulgath

• Bay Watcher
  • ♪ Gold gold gold gold ♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2007, 01:17:00 pm »

short_dwarf, please use a better upload site. No one wants their retinas getting raped by all those ads (not to mention the fact it doesn't work) use www.rapidshare.com  or something.

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2007, 02:44:00 am »

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10