Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 230578 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, OOC: Final Battle Report
« Reply #2100 on: September 14, 2015, 05:15:29 pm »

Because I quoted that from someone else, and they missed you :P

Quote from: the Plans
Escape party: andrea(mini sub), Funk(Rocket Thunder Pistol!), Powder Miner(Rabid Tiger Armour), Baffler (X-23B Submachinegun), Taricus (Alpha Assault Rifle), elfeater (Dust Devil), heydude6 (Cycle of Death), adwarf (Horsekiller 1935)
Anti-Escape: Devastator(Pump Action Grenade Launcher)
To space!: Kot(AS-SS1935X rocket)
Last stand: evilcherry(MK-Stallion .60), tryrar?(pocket nuke?)
Killing the high command: Andres(AS-MC16AW), Playergamer(Waterfall SMG), Kashyyk(MM-12 Shotgun), Ghazkull(M-36 Stallion Roaster), QuakeIV(AS-36-RPH), coleslaw35(POAC)
Unknown plans: 10ebbor10(XP-ARAC-AT land dreadnought?,) Sheb(XP-T-35C  urban warfare tank)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: September 14, 2015, 05:15:50 pm »

I would expect this cowardice from Moskurgers who are crap cowards but I am surprised how many Arstotzkans are running! We must fight for Arstotzka! This is the last battle before Arstotzka reigns victorious! All that stands between us and total victory is the deaths of the High Commands! Since so many Moskurgs are running away, it would be a piece of cake if we unite! Let us fight for Arstotzka! Glory to Arstotzka!

You're slated for execution by your precious Arsetotzka. Will you stand loyal to the homeland that has so callously betrayed you? The king of Moskurg likely traded the lives of the command and engineering teams for his own in a position of weakness, I don't feel I owe him any further loyalty but I don't hold it against him either. Your Glorious Leader, on the other hand, was bargaining from a position of strength and still chose to throw you to an angry mob. The rebels will likely... not appreciate our continued presence in Forenia either. If there was ever a time to set aside our differences, it'd be now.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:21:27 pm by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: September 14, 2015, 05:17:31 pm »

Quote from: the Plans
Killing the high command: Andres(AS-MC16AW), Playergamer(Waterfall SMG), Kashyyk(MM-12 Shotgun), Ghazkull(M-36 Stallion Roaster), QuakeIV(AS-36-RPH), Coleslaw35 (POAC)

You guys want a ride in my POAC?

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: September 14, 2015, 05:27:25 pm »

oh, fine.

Sorry mini sub, and sorry for everyone who wanted to ride on it. I am staying. Lets lead the revolution, lets kill the true instigators of this latest war and most importantly lets rule Arstotzka.

I am carrying a gyrojet automatic rifle. It firest silently and quickly and it uses rocket propelled projectiles.

And I'll ride the POAC if I am allowed in.

I'll join Sheb in the glorious Arstotzka tank
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 06:11:22 pm by andrea »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: September 14, 2015, 05:34:36 pm »

You guys will have to get out of here and get to your vehicles, if you chose a vehicle, right? Since you aren't sitting in your vehicle inside of the embassy.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: September 14, 2015, 05:35:20 pm »

You guys will have to get out of here and get to your vehicles, if you chose a vehicle, right? Since you aren't sitting in your vehicle inside of the embassy.
The vehicles were in the foyer
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: September 14, 2015, 05:38:13 pm »

Anyone who wants in the POAC can hop in. If there isn't any space, you'll either have to squish in between people, sit on the floor of it, or ride the outside (not recommended due to bullets).

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: September 14, 2015, 05:38:48 pm »

they will have the help of those with guns.
I just hope devastator doesn't get in the way.

anyway, perhaps we could regroup at the ARAC if we can't quickly kill the high command? if we manage to take control of it, we can make a good show. Those things are huge. and if things go bad, it should still hold a few planes.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: September 14, 2015, 06:04:27 pm »

I can still accept a few crewmembers in my XP-T35C if you guys feels like it.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: September 14, 2015, 06:06:08 pm »

Personal equipment: A smaller, more controllable Death Ball.

I am fighting against High Command.

Go bowling for High Comand members.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: September 14, 2015, 06:14:47 pm »

POAC
Spoiler:  Looks Like This (click to show/hide)
Really? Taking a design from another weapon design game? Thats sorta mean...

Also, dear lord, did you guys do alot while I was ill... Ahwell, time for me to join.

Having escaped from the conference by dint of being in the bathroom when it all went down, E-AS-09-05 (engineer, Arstotskan, rank nine, number five) headed quickly to his underground office, where he took his case of prototypes. After attaching the grenade launcher to his assault rifle, he then headed for the safest place he could think of.
 The front lines.

Also, I am totally not going to be revving up my forum game, and am totally not typing this in hopes that more people join to fill out the lists. But it is fun. Atleast for me.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: September 14, 2015, 06:15:00 pm »

why would you you sabotage fellow engineers? Also, ARAC is a nice name.
It might even be the only one in our list that would sound decent if said out loud.

Sheb, I forgot about your tank! I edited my action. I'll get to your tank with my trusty gyrojet ( although perhaps a jetpack would hold more utility, but I feel I have to shoot soon) , then I'll man an autocannon or the turret.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: September 14, 2015, 06:15:11 pm »

Man, why do you guys want to stop the desperate people with guns from escaping so much? You KNOW it's just gonna get you shot.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: September 14, 2015, 06:17:11 pm »

yes, what is up with people wanting to prevent the escape of others, even at the cost of their life?

I guess devastator still blames everyone for moskurg's defeat.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: September 14, 2015, 06:19:09 pm »

I can still accept a few crewmembers in my XP-T35C if you guys feels like it.
If your escaping i'll come with you.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 159