Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 159

Author Topic: Arms Race, OOC [Completed] Now with Arms Race III, against another forum!  (Read 230902 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Arms Race, OOC Thread
« Reply #1365 on: August 15, 2015, 06:20:05 pm »

FINALLY! AN TRUE ARSTOTZKAN MANS UP AND STANDS AGAINST MAGIC!
YOU WILL GET A MEDAL COMRADE!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sadly, Medal Of Glory is awarded only posthumously, so call me when you die, ebbor.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: August 15, 2015, 06:29:08 pm »

FINALLY! AN TRUE ARSTOTZKAN MANS UP AND STANDS AGAINST MAGIC!
YOU WILL GET A MEDAL COMRADE!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The spelling of GLORY looks weird. It took me a couple seconds to decode what it meant by GOYRL meant. My suggestion is make it clockwise like you'd find on coins. I don't like the bigger pillow thing (I'd prefer a special book) and I oppose giving it to anyone but war heroes. Our leader will have to do without unless he died in battle.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1367 on: August 15, 2015, 06:30:22 pm »

The spelling of GLORY looks weird. It took me a couple seconds to decode what it meant by GOYRL meant. My suggestion is make it clockwise like you'd find on coins.
Dunno, it looks fine to me, as it's not a coin. But whatever, I may fix it. Right now, gaems.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: August 15, 2015, 06:30:51 pm »

Damn, couldn't ninja-edit in time. I edited my previous post.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1369 on: August 15, 2015, 06:35:23 pm »

I oppose giving it to anyone but war heroes. Our leader will have to do without unless he died in battle.
Welcome to another country led by "glorious leader". At least they get it after they die. I considered the book too, but ultimately decided that name mattress is more "glorious".

By the way, thank you very much, I too consider it's nice.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: August 15, 2015, 06:37:40 pm »

By the way, thank you very much, I too consider it's nice.
Sorry, it does look pretty good regardless. I guess I'm just picky. :-\

Hey Sensei, I don't think our planes should cost as much Ore as they do. It costs 4 Ore to make a triplane out of aluminium but that has lots of supports for the wings and thus requires lots of Ore to make it all out of aluminium. A monoplane needs no supports and as such a fully aluminium one should only cost a maximum of 3 Ore.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 06:39:47 pm by Andres »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: August 15, 2015, 06:39:30 pm »

Again, it's probably the turboprop/autocannon adding onto the price.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #1372 on: August 15, 2015, 06:48:25 pm »

GOYRL
The way I wrote it is based on "cross" orders, where the spelling goes Up, left, right, down. Those only have four wings tho, so when there's five it may look weird.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: August 15, 2015, 06:55:46 pm »

Well, now that we have a glorious medal for our soldiers to aspire to, I wonder if Arstotzka can be granted another Unyielding Thirst for Glory.

Glory to Arstotzka.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: August 16, 2015, 12:16:12 am »

Again, it's probably the turboprop/autocannon adding onto the price.

Well, the autocannon ain't made of aluminium, and you've got quite a lot of firepower too. Not bitching here, but it'd be nice to know what the reasoning behind it is (if there is one, Sensei has been known to mistype prices from time to time), for future design.

Also, according to your tech list, rebels are still preventing you from having more than one Ore. :p

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: August 16, 2015, 12:21:18 am »

It seems our discussion has slowed this game down significantly. I don't even care about their Hippo any more. I just want the game to continue.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: August 16, 2015, 12:26:57 am »

I think the correlation goes in the other direction: the slowing of the game is causing the discussion. :p

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: August 16, 2015, 01:39:27 am »

I think the correlation goes in the other direction: the slowing of the game is causing the discussion. :p
and a particular few Arstotzkans aren't willing to drop it.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: August 16, 2015, 01:46:40 am »

Sensei specifically asked us for our opinion about how to resolve the issue. Of course we're discussing it.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: August 16, 2015, 04:53:08 am »

Sensei specifically asked us for our opinion about how to resolve the issue. Of course we're discussing it.
Honestly we are all now at a "hell we couldn't care less, stop QQing" mode.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 159