Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76191 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #810 on: November 18, 2015, 06:25:35 pm »

"Ahh..."

"How about we return to the ship post-haste? This forest is crawling with bandits and thugs!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: November 18, 2015, 06:38:43 pm »

"Those seem like natives." Aenbarr wasn't a flier, but his height provided a good observation point. He was suspicious of their movements, though.

"Hello?" He shouted at the figures. "Our ship beached here and we want to bury our dead."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: November 18, 2015, 06:50:58 pm »

"Yeah right! Last time we trusted outsiders they chased us from our homes, killed as many of as they could, and got us stuck here. We'll take our chances with subduing you weirdos first!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: November 18, 2015, 06:54:07 pm »

"And if we surrender?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 18, 2015, 07:40:32 pm »

"Oh good, a murder-first-ask-questions-never policy. My favorite." Cyryl stepped forward and puffed out his chest. "Let us talk to whoever's in charge. We can definitely explain this."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: November 18, 2015, 08:44:36 pm »

"Is subduing how you call 'murdering'? We haven't even drawn our weapons and it seems you are already pretty intent on attacking us for no reason other than paranoia." Aenbarr shouted back. "How about neither side moving while we negotiate doing what we're here to do, burying one of our companions?"
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:40:43 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: November 18, 2015, 09:20:59 pm »

:"For fu... alright, folks, look. We clearly did not come here intentionally to wipe out... whoever the hell you are... as can be clearly seen if you look at the VISIBLY BEACHED SHIP. Now, we lost someone in that storm, and we ARE going to bury him. Now, you can let us do that, or you can attack us and get your guys killed for literally no reason whatsoever. Now, you might think you can win (you can't), but you sure as hell wouldn't come out of it unscathed. Is it worth losing your own just to keep us from burying someone?!"
7, 5

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 18, 2015, 09:43:58 pm »

Move to 9, 7.
"I really do hope we can solve this without picking a fight with them."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: November 19, 2015, 12:25:47 am »

"Yeah right, like you'd actually do that. We've dealt with trickery of your kind before and we're not about to fall for it again. 'Let us in, we're just like you,' they said; "look we'll even throw down our weapons," they said. Then they killed as many as they could while we slept. We're not about to let that happen again. If you wanna surrender then knock yourselves out. Literally."
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 12:35:40 am by F.O.E. »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: November 19, 2015, 12:56:11 am »

"You are not sleeping. We are not asking for lodging or assistance or friendship. We just want to bury our dead." Aenbarr shouted back quite matter-of-factly.

The thought of killing yet more people due to an obvious misunderstanding was abhorrent, but their foes' stubborn stupidity was making such worries wash away. Maybe they'd start using their minds again after watching a few of their number being cut down.

"Please put me down if I ever act like them." he remarked to his allies.
>Yes?

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: November 19, 2015, 01:04:57 am »

"And who's to say that if we leave you alone now you come at us at some other time? Either surrender or be subdued and detained."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: November 19, 2015, 03:31:53 am »

"Hmmm, I wonder if it was that other continent people or our enemies the Sanctuarians that traumatized them like so against visitors."

"What do we do, Aenbarr?"
SigFlags!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: November 19, 2015, 06:34:27 am »

Pasco grit his teeth.
:"While I don't give a fuck what whoever else the hell said, I'mma at least be brutally honest with you. We ain't throwing down our weapons, we ain't surrendering, and we ain't getting subdued. This is how it's gonna work: You can let us bury our body and then watch as we find a way off of your worthless piece of shit island, or (and you guys look REALLY dedicated to this option) you can rush us like a bunch of fucking lemmings and die violently."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: November 19, 2015, 08:06:23 am »

"We'd prefer to do this peacefully. If you want people dead, that's your problem."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: November 19, 2015, 08:26:35 am »

Eneas slumped his head down and shook it.

"Pasco... No more death. Please"

"We do not wish to hurt you or your people. Our only wish is to repair our ship and to bury our dead."

Trade Rydell both of Eneas' Tomes.

: "Therefore... I surrender. You may use me as a hostage to keep my people in line. I'm not afraid to die in truth of our virtue."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 109