Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76178 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #540 on: October 14, 2015, 06:33:27 pm »

"Thousands? Nope. You're pulling off my legs."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 14, 2015, 09:38:00 pm »

Aenbarr might not have been the kind that enjoyed giving people rides or entertaining them in silly ways, but that didn't mean he was heartless. There was no reason he couldn't help Andala find Isaac, at least.

"...Excuse me." He excused himself and left both the priestess and Rydell behind, looking for the Doog.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 14, 2015, 10:59:07 pm »

Pasco found himself at the local jeweler.

"Hey there. Can I interest you in anything?"

Eneas was taken aback by the priestess. He bowed his head in deference to her. This woman seemed to be an authority here.

: "Y-yes.... My name is Eneas. Enea-... Just Eneas. I'm here to pay my respect to the shrine of Iris. Could you direct me there please?"

"Once you enter the temple there'll be three paths. Take the leftmost to get to the shrine of Iris."

Aenbarr might not have been the kind that enjoyed giving people rides or entertaining them in silly ways, but that didn't mean he was heartless. There was no reason he couldn't help Andala find Isaac, at least.

"...Excuse me." He excused himself and left both the priestess and Rydell behind, looking for the Doog.

Aenbarr found Isaac just outside the actual base's entrance, apparently being talked at by what looked like another Passan General. It didn't seem serious so he was likely free to interrupt.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 14, 2015, 11:12:15 pm »

"Cross my heart and hope to die." Cyryl responded, citing an old saying that was mostly used among children. "Seriously, thousands. All living in one place. It can be pretty intense."

"Also, pretty sure you mean 'pulling my leg', not 'pulling off my legs'."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 15, 2015, 12:23:45 am »

Aenbarr politely waited until his presence was acknowledge before delivering the message.

"Excuse me. Andala is searching for you, Issac." Theoretically to touch his ears, but to be perfectly honest she hadn't actually mentioned the reason.

With the message given, the Tarvos trotted off to get one of the filled vulneraries Elysia had - and purchase an axe later, group's funds permitting.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 15, 2015, 07:37:35 am »

"Actually, Baellings play kind of rough."
"But they grow back! Well, once we moult. Its rather awkward until then."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 15, 2015, 07:53:00 am »

Eneas bowed quietly, and hastened to take the leftmost path. It was time to see how these strange folk worshipped The Goddess.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 15, 2015, 10:34:52 am »

Sarasgosd wandered around the town looking at things, she saw a dark magic time but had no money and she was pretty sure that her group had already spent their money.  Thoughts of thievery passed through her head, but it would make too much noise.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 15, 2015, 11:29:26 pm »

:"I have a big-ass gem, and I would like to sell it for money."
He plopped the large ruby on the counter.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 16, 2015, 12:03:12 am »

Isaac was interrupted mid-sentence and turned to answer Aenbarr.

"I'll try to find her when I finish up here." He turned back to the General. "So can I see him then, brother? It sounds like he did all that just to see me."

"Maybe when he's more stable. For now pretend I told you nothing."

"Fine, I'll wait. If you'll excuse me..." He walked off and quickly found Andala.

"You wanted to see me?"

Eneas bowed quietly, and hastened to take the leftmost path. It was time to see how these strange folk worshipped The Goddess.

There was only one other person in front of the shrine. It looked to be an elderly man with his head bowed deep in prayer.

:"I have a big-ass gem, and I would like to sell it for money."
He plopped the large ruby on the counter.

The third gruff looking man took out a loupe and carefully examined the gem. After a bit he set it back down on the counter.

"I can give you 1000 Gold for it."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 16, 2015, 12:04:29 am »

A thumbs up was flashed.
:"Deal."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 16, 2015, 03:19:41 am »

Andala reached up and rubbed on Isaac's ears.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 16, 2015, 08:13:29 am »

The young monk bowed his head and knelt before the entryway before walking into the shrine proper. They were all but men here in the Goddess' abode. Approaching the shrine, he slowly shuffled his robes and removed a small ring, a decade ring. It was a gift from his father when he had reached his tenth birthday and could begin to properly learn to recite his prayers. Indented on the outer edge represented those ten separate prayers, a marking stone so he wouldn't forget which prayer he was on.

Nowadays, Eneas no longer needed the ring to remember them all. But he still used it anyways. It was comforting to have a small piece of dad in a place like this. He knelt down next to the old man and bowed his head his head in quiet prayer also. As he made himself prostrate, he counted the number of prayers he needed to say. Ten decades; at least one for each man whose life he had helped to end and for their families yet unknown. One decade for every member of his family. One decade for himself glorifying Isis. One decade for himself, asking for forgiveness of the things that he had done wrong. It would be best for him to get started soon. He intoned the opening prayer quietly.

: "Goddess of grace, Isis who made the human race, let your beauty shine down in this place. Maker of Man, Lady Divine, help us your holy truth to find."

With that, he dove into the rest of his prayers...
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 16, 2015, 07:10:50 pm »

"That, uh, sure is, uh." Cyryl's brain faltered as he tried to come up with a response.

"Wow." It failed miserably.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 17, 2015, 03:16:56 am »

""As my Matriarch used to say, 'it's all fun and games until someone loses a leg again. Larini.' It was a very specific saying, thinking about it. Anyway!

So do you know somewhere we could get something to eat? I'm peckish."
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 109