Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76151 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2015, 09:28:06 pm »

"Right then. Cyril, you get Lestat, he is nearly dead. I will check on the civilians in the house and then help Andala"
2-2, check the house.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 09:29:52 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2015, 09:42:33 pm »

Aenbarr coughed in surprise and was about to thank the spider when...

"...Now you die."

Elysia followed by Aenbarr: Murder Dom.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2015, 10:41:57 pm »

A woman in her early thirties answers the door.

"Oh thank goodness you got rid of those terrorists! Why one of those brutes was about to storm on in here when you showed up. It's not much but it should help you out in the immediate future." As you turn to leave you hear the woman mumble to herself. "My, I hope Peter found somewhere safe to hide..."

Party receives 1000 Gold!

Meanwhile Dominic is busy dying.

Quote from: Elysia Vs Dominic
Hit: 97-12=84
Hit Roll: 10 Crit Roll: 14
Damage: 10-2=8

Quote from: Aenbarr Vs Dominic
Hit: 94+10-12=92
Hit Roll: 19 Crit Roll: 28
Damage: 10-5=5

"F-feh, our deaths today hardly matter. We'll never stop... and one day, we'll kill you all."

Chapter Clear!

As Dominic departed Erados the boy appeared from the alleyway. As soon as he spotted the unconscious form of Isaac he ran over and started to shake the Doog, trying to wake him up. When there was no response tears started to well up in his eyes and he looked up at Aenbarr.

"I-is he..." he verbally stumbled over the word for a minute. "Is he... d-dead?"
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 06:18:23 pm by F.O.E. »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2015, 11:22:23 pm »

Elysia cast Aenbarr a smile after healing up the others from their pain (and ensuring the downed foes who were still alive were stabilized--though unconscious--by cauterizing the wounds). She wondered if there was a whole deep side to the Tarvos that what she currently saw--well, deeper, anyway.

"He's just resting young one," Elysia said, managing to omit 'just as the rest of them' to add tact to the situation. While the militia and professional volunteer force was trained to incapacitate and kill--the same was said about those who knew how to heal. "I've applied the rest of my vulnerary on him. He'll live."

The remaining vulnerary bounced on her hand as she pondered what to do with it--a gift from...what's his name?
"My name is Lance Draeth and you're welcome."
Lance Dareth! Of course. It was time to announce safety.

"Excuse me for a bit, Aenbarr. I've to check on the others."

To the Inn! Unbar those doors!

((No portrait because public PC))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2015, 12:31:33 pm »

Aenbarr had already moved away to check on his wounded allies when Dominic began uttering his last words, therefore denying the dying fighter the honor of having his parting words heard. The Tarvos didn't consider men like him warriors, seeing them only as cowards who murdered the innocent.

"No, he is not dead." Having said that, he let Elysia explain things since she seemed the type who liked children.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2015, 01:41:16 pm »

Lestat slowly stood up letting out a grumble of both pain and annoyance.

"This did not go as planned. But it seems the fight is over."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2015, 07:20:03 pm »

That claw had been so close she'd thought it'd got her for a moment there. She unfurled from where she had crumpled, nonchalantly changing back and brushing off her robes before smiling.

"That was exciting... cities are fun!"
"Almost got beheaded, though."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2015, 09:49:22 pm »

To the Inn! Unbar those doors!

The doors open and out steps Lance, seemingly having found his equipment as he now carries a staff in hand and has a lance strapped to his back.

"Oh, hello there Elysia. How goes the battle? I found my gear; apparently one of my companions though it'd be hilarious to hide them. Is there anyway I can help?"

Elysia cast Aenbarr a smile after healing up the others from their pain (and ensuring the downed foes who were still alive were stabilized--though unconscious--by cauterizing the wounds). She wondered if there was a whole deep side to the Tarvos that what she currently saw--well, deeper, anyway.

"He's just resting young one," Elysia said, managing to omit 'just as the rest of them' to add tact to the situation. While the militia and professional volunteer force was trained to incapacitate and kill--the same was said about those who knew how to heal. "I've applied the rest of my vulnerary on him. He'll live."

Aenbarr had already moved away to check on his wounded allies when Dominic began uttering his last words, therefore denying the dying fighter the honor of having his parting words heard. The Tarvos didn't consider men like him warriors, seeing them only as cowards who murdered the innocent.

"No, he is not dead." Having said that, he let Elysia explain things since she seemed the type who liked children.

With both the magical lady and the Tarvos' reassurance that the Doog wasn't dead the boy wiped his tears and waited for the Doog to rise; he had something to give him. He didn't have to wait long, after receiving the vulnerary the Doog began to stir and soon enough he was unshifted and sitting upright. Almost immediately the boy was fussing over him.

"Are you okay mister? You and your friends got hurt protecting me right?"

The Doog was, understandably, confused.

"Huh? I'm fine. And I hardly deserve your thanks kid, they're the ones who did most of the work. I'm just a drifter, they're hired guards."

The boy had a hard time believing that these people were mere guards, most of the guards could barely hold their own in a battle; or at least the ones he'd seen anyway. He turned towards Larini.

"Is it true? Are you one of the guards and not super strong mercenaries?"
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 10:30:27 pm by F.O.E. »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2015, 10:28:57 pm »

"That was exciting... cities are fun!"

"Not exactly the fun part since these terrorists keep attacking innocents. And you certainly didn't get decapitated, so good job." Aenbarr remarked before gazing pensively at a point in the distance.

"Their raid seems to have ended, but I'll check on the other patrol." After breaking his silence to give that warning (mostly to Elysia), he galloped away to search for the rest of the group and see how they were doing.
>Yes?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2015, 11:07:29 pm »

"Well, thank goodness that's over. Andala, how are you feeling?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2015, 12:02:04 am »

The sound of hooves preceded Aenbarr's arrival at the other team's location, and he stopped a short distance away from the group upon noticing none of them seemed seriously injured.

"Good to see you all made it."
>Yes?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2015, 02:21:12 am »

"I'm fine."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2015, 07:00:10 am »

The spider laughed indulgently at the child's question.
"No, tiny human. I'm not a mercenary or a guard. I'm a Bael."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 11, 2015, 07:46:48 am »

The sound of hooves preceded Aenbarr's arrival at the other team's location, and he stopped a short distance away from the group upon noticing none of them seemed seriously injured.

"Good to see you all made it."
"Apart from a few slash and stab wounds, we are all alright. Nothing a bit of healing magic and rest won't fix. And your team?"

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2015, 08:07:59 am »

"Fine as well despite some wounds."
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 109