Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76245 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #945 on: January 14, 2016, 03:31:48 pm »

"Your horsey bits have gone!"

"Yes, they are gone for now. It feels unnatural to walk around in two legs, but I'd be unable to move forward like that."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: January 14, 2016, 08:02:39 pm »

Quote from: Pasco Vs Forest Patroller I
Hit: 125-20+15-14=Autohit!
Crit Roll: 78
Damage: 10+1-6-2-2=1

Forest Patroller I Counters!
Hit: 82-15-23=44
Hit Roll: 82 Crit Roll: 67
Miss!

Pasco Doubles
Hit: 125-20+15-14=Autohit!
Crit Roll: 96
Damage: 10+1-6-2-2=1

Rydell Moves to 8,9.

Enemy Phase!

The patroller runs towards the approaching prince and Melva heals his wounds.

Quote from: Heals
Forest Patroller I is healed to full.

The tree regenerates and floors Eneas with another slap, but it does not seem placated.

Quote from: Tree Vs Eneas
Damage: 8

Player Phase!

Quote from: Inbue
Valerie recovers upto 6 HP.

Quote from: Commander

Spoiler: Objective (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
EXP: 64
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 08:06:19 pm by F.O.E. »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: January 14, 2016, 08:19:13 pm »

Valerie to 9,10 and vuln Elysia.

The Mauthe Doog trotted through the trees and bushes, following the smell of blood until she came to the downed Elysia. After a moment, she pulled a small pouch from the saddlebag-like pouches she carried her items in and punctured it with her teeth, then shook the powder out all over the injured woman. That done, she nuzzled her ear and 'woof'ed softly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: January 14, 2016, 09:27:30 pm »

Val yipped a hello at Cyryl when he came out of the trees and wagged her tail. It was possible the large Pomeranian was waiting for a 'good dog' after rezzing Elysia.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: January 14, 2016, 10:23:18 pm »

Cyryl almost ran into Valerie, but stopped short. "Oh, hey there! Valerie, right?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: January 14, 2016, 11:18:49 pm »

Valerie barked an affirmative, then closed her eyes and concentrated a moment. After said moment passed, she was humanoid again.

"Yep! I don't think we've had much of a chance to get introduced. I think they said your name is Cyryl?"

Her tail wagged uncertainly behind her.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: January 14, 2016, 11:35:12 pm »

Elysia wobbled in place, recovering from disorientation and waved her arms frantically (consequently shooting gusts of wind at the branches above her, causing many leaves to flutter down). All she could recall was getting hit with the haft of a throwing axe--she could only see trees and nothing else from where she was slumped.

That was until a familiar sound of padding feet came, and she came face to face with someone she really liked. She hugged her on instinct.

"Hey Val, nice to see you here. How's the battle going? Are you alright? And thanks a lot for that."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: January 14, 2016, 11:45:01 pm »

Valerie hugged Elysia back, tail wagging furiously.

"I'm great! As long as I don't get hurt too badly at a time I can heal up preeeeetty quick."

And it was true. There was nary a wound to be seen on the Mauthe Doog.

"And you're welcome. I wondered where you'd disappeared to. I'm glad you're all right now."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: January 15, 2016, 12:21:55 am »

"Yep, that's me. Cyryl, dashing and capable soldier."

Cyryl's shoulders drooped as he seemed to deflate like a balloon. "Well, normally capable. I've been something like dead weight for most of this fight... And the last one."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: January 15, 2016, 12:30:24 am »

Val disengaged and turned back to Cyryl.

"It's probably because there's all this vegetation in the way and you're trying to get past it in all that heavy armor. No wonder you can't get to the frontlines like this. Oh well. I'm sure you'll get plenty of chances to fight in the future; we're going to all new territory and if everyone is as hostile as these islanders we'll be knocking fools out left and right."

She punched the air rapidly a few times, showing absolutely zero boxing technique. It was clear she was more experienced fighting in her canine form.

"So, how'd you come to be here, Cyryl?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: January 15, 2016, 03:16:17 am »

"Your ability to strike up a conversation with girls during fighting is admirable, Cyryl." Andala turned around, purely accidentaly hip-bumping against Cyryl's side and then marched out of the woods to 11.5 for Cyrylestat heals.

"Up with you, Lord Gargoyle."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 11:50:36 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: January 15, 2016, 04:02:07 am »

"And you're welcome. I wondered where you'd disappeared to. I'm glad you're all right now."
Elysia felt a nice glow coming from her cheeks at the thought, but turned attention to the danger at hand.

"I'm glad the rest of you are alright too. Maybe after we're done with this diplomatic incident, we can go out together?" Um...for a patrol?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: January 15, 2016, 05:34:19 am »

Valerie cocked her head to the left in the classic 'doggie doesn't understand but is really trying to' gesture, causing her left ear to hang free of her hair for a moment.

"Go out together?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: January 15, 2016, 10:39:00 am »

"Self imposed exile, basically. Whatever keeps the people back home safe." Cyryl gave Andala a look after she bumped into him, made a comment, and scurried away.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 109