Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76203 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #840 on: November 22, 2015, 10:24:10 pm »

:"Seems reasonable enough. Hell, might make things a bit more of a challenge. And I do like me some challenges. So, yeah, sure, I'll go with that."
He flipped his sword 90 degrees in his hand, angling it so that he'd be swinging the flat of his sword.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: November 23, 2015, 02:24:03 am »

"That's not a bad idea. But I do hope we don't get that far, if they hold their ground we won't need to worry about knocking them down. "

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: November 23, 2015, 10:51:37 am »

Elysia wanted to say she took a year to study behavior back in Pavise, but she learned that saying things like that didn't help anything in general.

"You need to see better outsiders then. We'll be your first group! We will fight back if you attempt to attack us, but we cannot abandon our dead with disrespect--we will be moving to bury them here, and will only attack if you harm us. I do not want to believe you are like many I've seen in my travels. I may have companions who are...unrefined in their words at times, but I do know they're loyal to each other and will not do stupid things. Just stop trying to overthink one of us saying 'kill'. It's moodiness working there! We're moody too! But we don't mean you any harm and it's blatantly annoying to fight each other when we're both not meaning to kill each other. We're tired enough of seeing stupid happen here too, given our broken ship. Our keeping of weapons don't mean we're going to use them to kill, that's just one possibility out of many."

Elysia turned her tiny book to Ch. 1, pp 5-75, "Non-Lethal Conflagration Spells for the Aspiring Mage". The chapter was dedicated to cooking recipes of Cakes and Crêpes.
  "I bet the past outsiders were nothing like us (well, most of us when we're not grumpy anyway) because we're taking our time to talk through all this anyway! We're not going to hurt you and that's the last of it--watch us move forward to bury our dead, because I believe that this land isn't owned by anyone, merely respected by those who live on it. If you're going to fight us, we're going to act in self-defense, but I don't want to believe that in your fear of being hurt again, you become blinded and judge others like the scum that hurt you. You aren't that low to have accepted others in the first place. I don't want to believe everyone has become like that after being hurt."

She cringed at saying 'overthink', muttering a 'no offense' to the rest present. Considering the words she spoke, Elysia had a hint of suspicion as to whom she was referring to. She knew she could trust everyone with her currently but...she wondered why everyone else was being so agitated.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 10:58:24 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: November 23, 2015, 10:22:43 pm »

"Don't worry, Elysia. If it is up to me, no one dies today. Back then I joined the militia to protect, not to commit murder." Aenbarr made it clear he was serious.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 11:31:09 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: November 29, 2015, 03:59:47 am »

Elysia looked upon Aenbarr fondly: He was an inspiration to her.

"Our first meeting. When raiders hit the village--many people died. You didn't return their acts with murder. Even saved my life back then. I'll not worry as long as people like you are by my side."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: December 12, 2015, 07:34:38 pm »

Isaac moves to 9,4.
Rydell moves to 11,5.

"Aenbarr has the right idea; actually killing them will only complicate things."

Enemy Phase!

The patroller looked hesitant to attack for a brief moment before his partner jabbed him in the side. "C'mon man, Captain Nantale needs us! Needs you." With that he summoned the reserves of his resolve and charged Andala while his partner went after Rydell.

Quote from: Forest Patroller A Vs Andala
Hit: 92-29=63
Hit Roll: 89 Crit Roll: 88
Miss!

Quote from: Forest Patroller B Vs Rydell
Hit: 92+15-16=91
Hit Roll: 87 Crit Roll: 42
Damage: 19+1-7=13

Rydell counters!
Hit: 92-15-14-15=48
Hit Roll: 46 Crit Roll: 68
Damage: 18-1-6=11

Player Phase!

Quote from: Commander

Spoiler: Objective (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
EXP: 4
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 10:54:10 pm by F.O.E. »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: December 13, 2015, 03:50:08 am »

Andala moves to 11,5 and heals Rydell
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: December 13, 2015, 07:58:54 am »

7-9, whack Forest Patroller C.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 10:45:29 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: December 13, 2015, 08:35:00 am »

hold
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 08:40:54 am by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: December 13, 2015, 10:34:02 am »

: "You who would break the laws of hospitality and attack a fellow for wanting to bury the body of a friend... I will see you put to shame. Farewell!"

Pull out the Tome of Blessed Iron, and smite FPA with nonlethal magicks!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: December 14, 2015, 04:25:57 pm »

Once the gargoyle moves, Valerie to 9,7 and bite FPA in the wrist and drag him down to subdue him!
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: December 14, 2015, 11:07:59 pm »

Quote from: Heals
Rydell is healed to full!

Hanna takes a swing at the Patroller and finds out that the trees offer her no aid against someone so familiar with the woods.

Quote from: Hanna Vs Forest Patroller C
Hit: 115+15-15-14=Autohit!
Crit Roll: 46
Damage: 12+1-1-6=6

Forest Patroller Counters!
Hit: 92-15-16=61
Hit Roll: 97 Crit Roll: 2
Miss!

Meanwhile, Eneas shows the patroller his own resolve!

Quote from: Eneas VS Forest Patroller A
Hit: 115+15-15-14=Autohit!
Hit Roll: 20 Crit Roll: 4!!!
Damage: 15-1*3=42

Forest Patroller A staggers off!

Valerie needs a new move!

Spoiler: Objective (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
EXP: 12

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: December 14, 2015, 11:13:16 pm »

8, 5

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: December 15, 2015, 09:18:20 am »

Gallop to 12-6, non-lethally smack FPB.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: December 15, 2015, 09:21:02 am »

Val to 10,7 and add to the nonlethal assaulting of FPB. Unless someone objects (and has a reason like 'you'll get downed') in the OOC, in which case I'll think of something else.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 109