Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76204 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #825 on: November 19, 2015, 09:35:21 am »

"All of us are supposed to keep you safe and that does not include allowing you to be taken hostage by a group that is too foolish for their own good." Aenbarr said, turning to Eneas.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 19, 2015, 09:38:59 am »

"Aenbarr is right. We have no reason to take anything they say on faith, or to leave ourselves defenseless in their hands."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: November 19, 2015, 10:27:05 am »

:"HELL no, Eneas. It would be brave and all, but this bullshit is NOT worth wasting yourself on."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: November 19, 2015, 10:51:56 am »

"The same way they claim we are lying about our intentions, they can be lying about this too. So it is not worth taking the risks."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: November 19, 2015, 12:19:22 pm »

: "If... If that's our decision then."

Take back magical tomes from Rydell!

: "If they attack, I will do what I must. May Iris forgive the meaningless bloodshed that will surely follow."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: November 21, 2015, 02:51:01 am »

Valerie huffed out a doggy sigh of resignation, then sat on her haunches and growled quietly in warning.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: November 22, 2015, 01:53:45 am »

"If they know something else besides swinging weapons around, I am sure they will see that fighting us will be bad for both of the sides. And while I am not sure how many of them are hiding in there, I am sure they aren't willing to lose people."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: November 22, 2015, 10:41:16 am »

"Why can't they get that we're not the same 'Outsiders' like the outsiders they met before? It's weird that it comes off that way, like 'everyone not in our group' or something. I feel they're just extremely cautious and generalizing in favor of threat assessment. So...anyone else feeling that vibe that I feel too?"

Elysia adjusted the strap of her new-ish cloak and nudged the nearest.

"Could...I speak to them? I really think we're reaching a misunderstanding."
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 11:20:40 am by Tiruin »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: November 22, 2015, 11:21:31 am »

Pasco had literally never heard Elysia talk before... but his first response to her was with an eye-roll.
:"Well, yeah, "trying to stab everyone that is not us because we're so damn cowardly we have to resort to threats against a bunch of random folks who literally just beached here because we're quaking in our boots that TWELVE FUCKING PEOPLE trying to bury a body might straight up murder us" is the vibe we were all getting yes."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: November 22, 2015, 11:26:32 am »

"If they want a fight, this spider will give them one."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: November 22, 2015, 11:29:07 am »

Elysia saw that conciseness needed to be delivered before the agitation got any worse.

"Hey natives, how many outsiders have you seen all your life? Just the group before us?"

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: November 22, 2015, 01:41:37 pm »

"Several groups before you, all claiming the same innocence as you now claim. Your willingness to kill us all now just means you don't have the patience to wait until we are defenceless."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: November 22, 2015, 02:05:08 pm »

"Are you deaf? We are only considering self-defense. As long as you don't touch us, we won't touch you."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: November 22, 2015, 03:42:53 pm »

"... why not leave us be, but not drop your guard? That seems to be the sensible option to this spider..."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: November 22, 2015, 09:58:17 pm »

*Sigh* Aenbarr was disappointed in the whole situation.

"If they try to attack us with deadly intent, return the favor. If it seems they are just trying to take us down non-lethally then do the same for them. We'll see if their actions match their words."
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 10:09:09 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 109