Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76166 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #510 on: October 11, 2015, 09:35:55 pm »

"Didn't agree with the whole philosophy anymore. Don't misunderstand. I still prefer human company any day. But my first day out of Sanctuary- was in a raiding party- a bunch of demons came and slaughtered most of us. They almost got me to. But a monster saved me, at the cost of their own life. Couldn't really believe that they were all mindless beasts that existed only to be put to the sword, after that."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 11, 2015, 09:40:40 pm »

"Hmm. I suppose I can understand that. Emotional responses tend to be the strongest after all. Your life was saved, of course it would change how you feel. And I wouldn't describe them as mindless. They clearly have some level of intelligence after all. They are simply... not human."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 11, 2015, 09:51:04 pm »

The man in the armory tapped his fingers against the counter as he waited for the Sanctuarians to either buy something or get out of his shop.

Cyryl goes off to find an apothecary or staff shop. Aloooooooone.

Another gruff looking man waited behind the counter of the apothecary but unlike the other he greeted his customer.

"Hello there, anything interest you?" he asked as he gestured around the store.

Quote from: Apothecary
Fire: 375 Gold.
Flux: 350 Gold.
Black Axe: 500 Gold. (1)
Blessed Iron: 400 Gold. (1)
Heal: 350 Gold.
Vulnerary: 300 Gold.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 11, 2015, 10:27:34 pm »

Cyryl looked over the goods, his gaze falling on the heal staff. Could never have too many of those. "Mostly just trying to keep my comrades properly equipped. I'm interested in the healing staff."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 12, 2015, 12:26:31 pm »

"Hm. Can't argue with that." Hanna says, picking up an Iron Rapier, testing the weight and balance. She nods to herself.

"I'll be purchasing this." Hanna says, dropping the requisite gold on the counter.

Purchase Iron Rapier.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 12, 2015, 12:47:53 pm »

"Hmm, I think I'll pass on anything right now. This sword will do a good enough job for now."

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 12, 2015, 09:48:07 pm »

"Here's your weapon," the man grunts more than says.

Group loses 370 Gold. Hanna receives Iron Rapier.

Cyryl looked over the goods, his gaze falling on the heal staff. Could never have too many of those. "Mostly just trying to keep my comrades properly equipped. I'm interested in the healing staff."

"That'll be 350 gold."

His spiel finished, he turned to the commander.

: "T-thank you... I will go there directly. Once I am finished with my prayers, I shall return directly to this place and await further instruction."

With that said, he turned and walked straight to the temple. His head bowed slightly, as he whispered a few idle words into his fist. A prayer. Hopefully, war would not result of this. No. His father was too reasonable a man for that. Or would he.... Yes. Though Eneas hated to admit it, deep in his heart he knew that his Father would commit to war against Thaus if he had to. Perhaps he needed to write a letter. Something to let him know that he was alright.

"You're free to wander about the town, like everyone else you know", Rydell tried to tell Eneas as he left.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 13, 2015, 01:47:40 pm »

"Did Torves say anything about the next assignment, or about the people who came on that ship?" Aenbarr asked as he halted close to Rydell. He didn't feel too troubled about entering a war - they would, after all, defend. Since Pasive's army was unable to penetrate the Sanctuarian territory - at least anyone not human couldn't - he didn't have to worry about civilian massacre caused by his side, only by theirs.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 01:50:03 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 13, 2015, 03:53:26 pm »

Francis nodded quietly at Rydell's words, but made no reply. What a strange thought. To be free to wander. Somehow, the idea only managed to make him vaguely uncomfortable. He hurried on towards the temple grounds.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 13, 2015, 10:50:45 pm »

"No, he simply said to return here and await further orders while he went to talk to the remainder of the ship's crew. However, he's taken a shining to that Eneas boy and I ca't help but feel our assignment will likely be related to him in some way."

Eneas nodded quietly at Rydell's words, but made no reply. What a strange thought. To be free to wander. Somehow, the idea only managed to make him vaguely uncomfortable. He hurried on towards the temple grounds.

A woman dressed in almost pure white robes greeted Eneas as he entered the temple grounds.

"Oh hello, I do not believe I've seen you around here before. What's your name young man? Mine's Jessica."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 01:37:09 am by F.O.E. »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 13, 2015, 10:55:32 pm »

Eneas was taken aback by the priestess. He bowed his head in deference to her. This woman seemed to be an authority here.

: "Y-yes.... My name is Eneas. Enea-... Just Eneas. I'm here to pay my respect to the shrine of Iris. Could you direct me there please?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 14, 2015, 01:07:40 am »

"No, he simply said to return here and await further orders while he went to talk to the remainder of the ship's crew. However, he's taken a shining to that Eneas boy and I ca't help but feel our assignment will likely be related to him in some way."

"I see. And I will stay with the group; monsters cannot easily enter Sanctuarian territory and that's as good a guarantee I need that our orders won't be absurd." Aenbarr didn't necessarily mean he doubted the competence of the generals - though that could become a factor -, his comment had far more to do with the fact he thankfully wouldn't end up part of an army invading Sanctuary that would most likely explore or ransack villages for supplies.

And if the latter somehow happened, then the former was valid - there was a good reason mankind hadn't been eliminated by the non-human retaliation so long ago since the problem posed by the obstacle wasn't one easily vanquished by an entire fighting group.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 07:09:50 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 14, 2015, 03:35:21 am »

Andala in the meanwhile felt a little of Aenbarr's glorious white hair.

Just a bit.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 14, 2015, 07:16:55 am »

Aenbarr felt some movement and looked around only to notice Andala trying to get access to his hair.

"...Something wrong?" he ran his fingers through his hair just in case, trying to see if there was anything wrong on it.
>Yes?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 14, 2015, 07:28:46 am »

Andala stared as the muscular horseman ran his fingers through his hair like absurdly sexy so. The priestess bit her lower lip in bashful attraction slight embarassment.

"Mmm, not at all~"

"I was just trying to see if you have longer ears like a horse because Isaac had puppy ears, and your hair obsures them a bit. Curiosity, you know."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 109