Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76185 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #465 on: October 04, 2015, 09:39:53 am »

"T-there! Easy enough!"
Larini grinned again.
"That's so pretty... I wish I could do that." she reached and ruffled his hair with her taloned hand. "Thank you, humanling."

:"Now what I'm gonna do here is say that I have absolutely ze-ro problem with monsters. I've worked with a few a' ya before and some of ya are pretty kick-ass. Plus, I don't buy into the crap the crusader-y bunch feed to the ignorant masses *cough*Gareth*cough*."
Larini smiled back, even if she didn't quite understand why he was telling her that.
"That's good, I guess. I don't see how people can say they hate all monsters. They haven't met all of them to say, right?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 04, 2015, 10:15:24 pm »

: "Thank yo-EAgh!"

Eneas attention slipped momentarily, and the helix slipped out of his hand and spiraled out into a momentary bright flash. The Naga. And the snake.

: "Eheh... That's ah... Nice I suppose."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 05, 2015, 05:23:41 pm »

With twice the eyes, there was twice the blinding! Argh!
"Ah!"

She tripped as she stumbled backwards and fell onto her behind, rubbing at her eyes.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 05, 2015, 05:38:12 pm »

"Thanks for your time." Hanna says, before returning to Rydell.

"Sir. The people who came from below deck were the original crew of this ship, which the ones we fought had stolen. They are from a land across the ocean. Most Monsters have been wiped out, yes, but there seems to be a country there much like Pasive and Thaus who have no issue with Monsters. The ones we killed were from another country on that continent, Relin, including one of their princes. The new captain seems unsure of whether or not the Relians will continue to send ships over here, as that prince was relatively unimportant."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 05, 2015, 05:41:05 pm »

Aenbarr nodded to Lestat.

"It is worth it, however. We might not take the offensive, but we stand in the right."

The bright flash caught his attention and he gave the gargoyle a glance before galloping towards the source of the sudden burst of light.

"Anything wrong?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 05, 2015, 05:41:56 pm »

"This spider's been blinded!"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 05, 2015, 05:44:07 pm »

Gareth rolled his eyes.

"Please. Don't be an idiot. Just keep your eyes closed for a few seconds and everything will go back to normal. It was a flash of light from light magic, nothing more."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 05, 2015, 05:45:02 pm »

"Blinded? What happened?" Aenbarr asked Larini as he bent his forelegs to check on her, his hands free to grab a hatchet if need be.

Of course, that was roughly at the same time as one of the humans explained the reason. After that the Tarvos relaxed a little but still remained in place.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 05:54:04 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 05, 2015, 05:49:52 pm »

"Easy for you to say, with so little eyes!"
She heard Aenbarr's question and stopped rubbing at her eyes to answer.
"Oh, the snake made the humanling flash."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 05, 2015, 05:53:01 pm »

Gareth rolled his eyes again.

"You're being ridiculous. Regardless of how many eyes you have, the fact remains that if you had simply waited and not rubbed at them, they would have recovered in a minute or so. Instead you simply made things worse. Not surprising I suppose that you weren't able to figure that out, but whatever. Not my concern."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 05, 2015, 06:09:32 pm »

"Don't mind him." Aenbarr told Larini. He glanced at Eneas and Saragosd, but judging by the description of the event it hadn't been something serious. "Do you want some cold water to soothe that? We could fetch some."

Part of the reason he was offering water was just to get Larini away from the rude human. Despite how good-natured the Bael was, he'd rather avoid having a fight erupt - it'd reflect badly on Rydell - and the Sanctuarian could keep trying until he pressed the wrong button.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 06:43:15 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 05, 2015, 06:10:32 pm »

Not really having anything else to ask the pirate about, or any questions of his to answer, Cyryl returned to Rydell, awaiting orders.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 05, 2015, 06:42:02 pm »

"This spider would thank you."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 05, 2015, 07:00:13 pm »

Aenbarr checked the waterskin on him just in case... Not cool enough. The heat he had started to radiate from his body during combat had been enough to get it lukewarm.

"Do you want to come with me?" he asked while offering a hand to help Larini stand up, hoping to get through with the plan of getting her away from the rude Sanctuarian.
>Yes?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 05, 2015, 07:26:30 pm »

"Ok." Holding his hand, she rose, and wandering in the direction he directed.
Being a night predator had its downsides...
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 109