Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76253 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #270 on: September 07, 2015, 06:31:59 pm »

"So you would let one who has grown sick of the ways of Sanctuary be either brutally murdered by those chasing after him or, perhaps worse, kidnapped and forced to return to a life that he no longer wishes to have any part of? My companion and I are sure to be killed, but the boy will quite possibly have it worse than us. Could you really do that?"

As much as he hated this act that he was having to put on, if it let Eneas get to safety, he was willing to do it. Besides, he had no real issue with this man. After all, he had grown bored of Sanctuary as well. It was simply the monsters in the party that he wanted nothing to do with.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 07, 2015, 06:39:26 pm »

"And how am I to believe this is not a ploy to slip past the Passan border? You can not sway me with what ifs, swordsman. The fact you have one of the Domini boys with you makes it that much harder to believe you aren't more than racist filth intent on killing more innocents."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:45:41 pm by F.O.E. »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 07, 2015, 06:42:37 pm »

Gareth cursed silently as Eneas was recognized.

"And... And if we were to fight with you? I will admit that I have no love for the non-humans with you, but I will do whatever it takes to keep Eneas safe. And if it means working with you... So be it. We would surrender to you, even."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 07, 2015, 06:43:30 pm »

:"Hey, I'm no brainwashed drone. I've even gone and stolen one of the Head Inquisitor's fancy jewels!"
He reached into his coat and pulled out a rather large red and shining jewel... one he hadn't bothered to show Gareth.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 07, 2015, 06:44:25 pm »

: "W-well, I don't think my dad would... Ah..."

He shook his head. No. Dad wouldn't hurt anyone like that. But they still had to get across the border. And that meant telling a creative lie if they had to.

: "Lady forgive me for the lies I must tell."

: "Yes! T-t-that's right! My ah... Father... Is after my head. I have incurred his wrath! And if I cannot cross this border, I shall killed! Please, I beg of ye, be kind and fruitful souls, and let me and my wretched companions cross into your safety! If you fear that we would hurt your citizens,  allow us to travel with under the restraints of your guard. I will lower myself to be a prisoner of your men if that is what it takes to get out of the Sanctuary."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 07, 2015, 06:46:24 pm »

"Why not fight with us against the other sanctuary humans? Then they won't like you, so you'll have to stick with us!"

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 07, 2015, 06:48:16 pm »

:"I dunno about Mr. Serious over there on the wyvern, but I'd be all for that. I was trying to get into a fight with one of those inquisitor guys anyway, and that'd mean I could do it WITHOUT Gareth here whining about how dumb I'm being or the chances or whatever."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 07, 2015, 06:48:51 pm »

Hanna bit her lip. The whole story of being sick of Sanctuary sounded all too similar to her own.
"Rydell, while I don't trust them, I think we should enlist them in taking over the ship. If they are telling the truth, that is three lives saved. If they lie, we outnumber them three to one. Either way, taking the ship becomes easier."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 07, 2015, 06:51:37 pm »

"Because to be quite honest, fighting the Sancturians would be stupid. They're extremely powerful and even this entire group would likely not stand a chance against them. Their weapons outclass us and their training out classes us. I can only assume the same is true looking at you."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 07, 2015, 06:54:05 pm »

"If a fight is hard, it's just more rewarding for this spider, right? There's no fun in a easy hunt,"

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 07, 2015, 06:55:21 pm »

Rydell sighed. He was hardly in a position to make decision like this but it was made apparent he would have to. He could only hope General Torves wouldn't be that upset with his decision.

"Fine. You may cross on the condition that you assist with the interlopers until the General arrives and can decide on a further course of action. I will do my best to ensure the men after you are not able to follow you. With any luck they won't send their elites at us until our backup arrives."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 07, 2015, 06:56:21 pm »

:"See? This is what I mean! That Bael there gets me. Just, right there, that summarizes it. I think these guys could totally take 'em though, Gareth, the Sanctuarian forces over there are really not as super-godly as I think you think, man."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 07, 2015, 06:58:55 pm »

"...I don't think I'll ever get used to you referring to killing people as hunting."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 07, 2015, 06:59:23 pm »

"Fine. We'll do what needs to be done."

Gareth to 15-9

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 07, 2015, 07:03:27 pm »

:"Oh, I wasn't gonna try and kill the guy, I'm not THAT dumb. I was just gonna sneak up on 'im and take a swing or two just to prove I could. I do realize he'd toast me if I actually tried to get into a fight to the death with him, and I guess I'd feel bad killing Eneas' brother and all. Sneaking past his guards and getting close to him woulda been thrill enough for me, haha."
15, 7
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 109