Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76139 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash
« Reply #1515 on: September 21, 2016, 12:21:44 am »

"If this spider is strange, what is normal? You eat so little, and have noneating money, and lots of shiny metals. Strange to this spider!"
"Mostly when people say normal like that--they mean 'familiar'. You're as normal as I and Aenbarr; we may act differently, but we all have understandable ways. If we judged less and listened more, I believe we'd be on the path to a better outlook. Just like what's going on right now seeing the young archer lad and Valerie. Aenbarr brings up good points like that too. All we've to do is to persist in being active with what we do; if people see it as good in the end, they'll follow."

Elysia mixed her thoughts all the while reading her tiny book (a skill she learned while walking or moving to also practice vigilance). Finally taking her gaze off it, she turned towards Valerie.

"I've read that people usually follow symbols that they can look up too--be it authority, parenthood, family ties, or religious symbols. What was on your mind when you asked Eneas about his opinion?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: September 21, 2016, 12:38:46 am »

: "Except... For the large part, monsters never reach Sanctuary proper. The forest bordering Pavise is enchanted by ancient barrier magic. Monsters and demons cannot enter it. Since that is true, we can hardly torture monsters in the street if they cannot get into the city!"

He paused. That was hitting on an important point there. If a monster had been killed in the temple, how did he get there in the first place? It boggled his mind briefly. Perhaps that was part of his father's job... Filling the gaps where the barrier might fail. He shuddered quietly. That was one idea he would have to keep to himself.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: September 21, 2016, 03:16:19 am »

Andala, with a hum, went to give Isaac and Valerie some ear-rubs.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: September 21, 2016, 05:06:55 am »

Completely distracted by this, Valerie leaned into the ear rubs, her left foot twitching as Andala scratched a particularly pleasurable spot.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: September 21, 2016, 05:19:10 am »

"You like ear scratches...?"
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: September 21, 2016, 05:41:04 am »

Eyes closed and tongue practically hanging out, the Doog girl mumbled something that could possibly have been "love  'em..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: September 21, 2016, 05:42:06 am »

"Of course they do, they're doggies!" She looked at Inido.

"You should try it yourself. Valerie is extra susceptible to them."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: September 21, 2016, 05:55:14 am »

"....."

Inido approaches cautiously puts his hand out... To Isaac.

"Do you mind if I...?"
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: September 21, 2016, 07:41:34 am »

"What, so you deny it then? You would call my mother a liar, you twerp?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: September 21, 2016, 07:56:16 am »

Even though it felt soooooo gooooood, Valerie felt she ought to at least try to answer Elysia, and so managed to crack an eye open enough to look at the quiet woman.

"I don't - oh, oh, right there, that's the best - I don't know what you mean...!"

The Doog girl yipped quietly, her right foot tapping the ground with the barely suppressed urge to start scratching with her hind legs, impossible as it was in this form.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: September 21, 2016, 08:04:21 am »

Elysia sighed, put her book back in its safe place, and strode over to Valerie.

She mimicked Andala by taking care of the other side--she figured her experience with her pet dog a long time ago had the same effect anyway (minus belly rubs).

"Just hearing out your thoughts, dear. Everyone has something important to say."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: September 21, 2016, 08:24:47 am »

Elysia might have believed everyone had something important to say, but the second she got the sweet spot behind Val's left ear, the poor girl was rendered mostly speechless.

"oh wow..."

If those two kept it up it was likely Valerie would be reduced to a pile of boneless jelly at this rate.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: September 21, 2016, 10:53:03 am »

: "I'm only working off what I know. It's difficult for monsters to get into Sanctuary. W-while it's not impossible, I don't find it logical that we might be secretly torturing monsters in the street!"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #1529 on: September 21, 2016, 12:57:33 pm »

"How far are we from our destination?" Aenbarr was eager to just arrive at a Resistance-controlled area and return to his quadruped form.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 109