Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 109

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash  (Read 76153 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread Chapter 3x Elemental Clash
« Reply #1485 on: September 18, 2016, 02:14:33 am »

"Of course.. Inido Ovelia. A pleasure, Valerie."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: September 18, 2016, 02:18:26 am »

"Nice to meetcha!"

Her tail wagged happily for a few more moments before she stood up and dusted off her pants, which had gotten slightly dirty from climbing the tree.

"So, um, are you with these 'rebels'? Can you tell us anything about them? Because if they're all monsters like me and some of the others it'll be good to know what they're all about. If they're the, eh, 'war on all humans all the time' type of monster like we have back home, that's not going to be good."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: September 18, 2016, 02:23:19 am »

"Honestly, no. As far as I know, they were running from some... Unpleasant people. They haven't killed me yet, so I suppose that answers your other question."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: September 18, 2016, 02:31:46 am »

"Well, I mean... they haven't, because you were helping them, but they might change their mind when we get to their base. And back where we come from there's an entire country of humans that hate monsters, and a country of monsters that hate humans, and then there's my country in the middle wondering why we can't get along, so it's not like that's too farfetched over on this side of the world."

Val sighed and blew some of her thick bangs back from her forehead, a useless task at the best of times.

"I hope Cap'n Jack's all right."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: September 18, 2016, 02:44:52 am »

Inido just nods.
Black lives matter.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: September 18, 2016, 02:45:10 am »

Andala went to heal the poor sneklady back to optimal shape. Ha ha.

"There you go. This should fix it all."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: September 18, 2016, 11:55:18 pm »

"No, I don't mind if you all do. If you're looking for the resistance, I can lead you to them... And yeah, that's the way. But... It's kind of odd that they're be going through here in their monster forms. Leaves too much of a trail..." That was a bad sign.

"Thank you, we'd be lost if not for your kindness." He frowned when Mahkin brought up the inconsistency. "About how far away is the base from here? Do you think they've been found out or could it just be someone else passing through?"

Melua gave Andala a small nod of thanks before slithering off of the wagon and then shifted into her human form before rejoining Katia and Tenia.

With that out of the way, Edward disappeared into his wagon, popping out a little later holding a sword with a light green glow that seemed to be making a small breeze and a fire tome with an ornate cover.

"I'd like to give these to you all as thanks for helping me out of that mess back there."

Party gets Gust Edge and Gotoh!

Meanwhile, Isaac had helped Peter out of the wagon and the pair had wandered over to Inido and Valerie, catching the tailwind of their conversation.

"I doubt they could afford to do that right now even if they wanted to. From what I understand, while they have some of the citizenry's support, they are still outnumbered and perhaps outmatched. If the colors the enemy wore during the battle are correct, they're up against at least two different countries. You're a native, aren't you, archer? Can you verify that?"

Peter also piped up.

"I'm sure they're fine! I saw Captain Jack take out a horseman in one blow, all by himself! They have to be alright, right?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: September 19, 2016, 12:12:18 am »

Elysia was her usual quiet self, reading through her thumb-book as she remembered others call it, walking beside and behind Aenbarr.

"I'm glad we're in good hands--and that they're with us too. You think the same ideas work out here?" she said to him, referring to their earliest missions and duties together as guards and otherwise.

"I'm unsure if we're going against some law, or if it is just local fanaticism. Excuse me Inido, but could you tell us more about yourself and the laws of these lands?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: September 19, 2016, 01:36:06 pm »

Eneas stood nearby Peter, pursing his lips quietly.

: "I'm sure Captain Jack is alright... Though I do wish he wasn't splitting entire horses in half in front of you Peter. You see enough violence these days as it is."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: September 19, 2016, 01:43:42 pm »

"Consider the world we live in, I'm afraid it would be better if the little one gets used to violence."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: September 19, 2016, 04:45:29 pm »

: "W-what? Violence against men or beasts is one thing, but what did the poor nag do wrong to deserve such a wicked fate?"
BIRDS.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: September 19, 2016, 04:50:36 pm »

"What? Oh, goodness no, I'm not a native. I hail from Ardis. I take contracts, and my last one left me here, so I was visiting for a while. Nice place."

Oh, you can taste the sarcasm in those two words.

"Er, what exactly would you like to know about?"
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals IC Thread
« Reply #1497 on: September 19, 2016, 05:25:37 pm »

"Which ideas? They sound the same as Sanctuary." Aenbarr replied to Elysia.

Since their cover had been blown already, the tarvos would've been all too eager to stay on his hooves. Unfortunately for him, most of the group seemed to be erring on the side of caution and so he remained in his biped form, brow furrowed.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: September 20, 2016, 07:35:12 am »

Valerie nodded to Isaac and Peter in acknowledgement when they wandered up.

"Sailors are tough people, Peter, and captains even more so! I'm sure he'll get out of there one way or another."

Eneas and Andala had a brief argument over the acceptable level of violence for a child to see.

"In the kinda world we live in, he'll probably see worse. People are just so... set. On both sides. I don't see why we have to fear and hate each other just 'cause some of us have bits others don't. No two people are alike anyway, human or monster. Just take me and Isaac. We're Doogs, but we're not that similar. And you two, you're both clergy, right? But I'd bet you're a lot different too."

The Doog sighed. in any case, the conversation had moved on to asking Inido what things were like this side of the ocean.

"Welll... what kind of monster-people are here? We have Nagas back home, too, but it looks like they're pretty common in the resistance. Is it all Naga?"

This question wasn't necessarily limited to Inido; any of the snake ladies could answer it if they wanted.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: September 20, 2016, 08:56:20 am »

The young boy looked to Andala with surprised, slightly frightened eyes.

: "I-I'm not sure if we should be compared so loosely! I'm not really a priest, so much as the son of the High Inquisitor."

: "Though... I suppose that's actually much worse in your eyes, isn't it?"

He paused a moment to collect himself.

: "Anyways. I don't think it's all fear and hate that causes people to wage war against one another. In fact, I don't think my father fears or hates any of you monsters."
BIRDS.

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 109