Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: Soldiers of Fortune IC - Mission 1: "San Cajetan"  (Read 11074 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: **Soldiers of Fortune IC** Mission 1: "Renegades"
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2015, 11:52:24 am »

"Nothing I know how to use. A sniper rifle would be nice if we could find one, but I'll stick to this for now. Fahkr, you mentioned that you knew SMG's?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2015, 11:54:14 am »

Fakhr appeared from behind some foliage, his usual fighter pilot helmet already worn though the large visor's pushed up to keep his vision unobstructed. "I call the Ess-em-gii." The pilot chirped his intent to loot the submachine gun and so he did. "Can't say I'll miss the rifles. And I don't remember ever mentioning that but you're right."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2015, 11:55:10 am »

"Don't forget the ammunition."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2015, 12:01:06 pm »

Boyd walks over to the dead militiaman with the rifle, rolling him over with his foot. "You know, he might've been useful." He picks up the rifle, holding it in one hand, and looks at Jesse. "Hey, mean green killing machine, you want this or should I take it?"
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2015, 12:08:42 pm »

"First come, first served, Boyd. The rifle's all yours. I say we head south and try to make it to Selva Sur by nightfall. Any other ideas?"
Regards,
Dampe

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2015, 12:09:36 pm »

"Miss, don't worry. You can bet I will not." The Egyptian pilot said, momentarily waving with one hand while the other grabbed ammo for the submachine gun as quick as humanly possible after he had already snagged up the magazines. He tested the weapon's weight and his brow creased a little. "Hmmm, heavy. I wonder if it was badly-built."

"That sounds like a good idea, the only idea. Hey, think they had a ride nearby?" He suggested, his hazel eyes lighting up.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2015, 12:26:05 pm »

"We're going through rough terrain, we'll move faster on foot." Steele shaded his eyes and looked up. "If the the sun is there, then we have to go...that way." He points to a clearing in the forest. "Let's hurry, their backup can't be far behind."
Regards,
Dampe

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2015, 12:26:58 pm »

Adriana follows, reloading her pistol and then keeping it at the ready.
Sigtext!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2015, 12:36:05 pm »

Boyd loots the corpse, taking the rifle and all of the ammo, before following Steele.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2015, 12:39:09 pm »

After making sure he had pilfered all of the bullets, Fakhr followed the rest of the group - maybe a little disappointed they wouldn't be getting a ride. His voice was hushed and lower when he decided to suggest something: "Who is our best scout? They could sneak a little in front and tell us if they see something." Not the entire team was composed of master spies, after all.
>Yes?

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2015, 12:43:11 pm »

"It's Hanton, but we don't want to get split up in this jungle. Fakhr, you've got the SMG, so you should take point. Boyd, pull cover and bring up the rear?"
Regards,
Dampe

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2015, 01:25:17 pm »

For a moment, Fakhr seemed about to oppose that course of action - he wasn't part of the people used to doing infantry work - but decided against it. He did have the submachine gun and he was good at using one; he just wasn't sure it was good and he stared dubiously at the two triggers. "Ookay. I'll warn you if I spot a bogey. Man, it's been a while since I put my hands on something with so much stamped steel. Forgot how they felt." Despite his comment, he seemed fairly happy to have a SMG on him now.

"Hoping the front trigger is semi or I'll make a mess as soon as I need to fire."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 01:28:20 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2015, 01:28:13 pm »

Somewhere in Tropicana
Approximately 12:30 hours, local time.
"Uhm," Fakhr says, "I see some people ahead." Three masked men with rifles are beating a man with a burlap sack over his head. They do not appear to have noticed the team.
"I see 'em too. How do you guys want to play this one?" Steele asks.
Regards,
Dampe

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2015, 01:29:19 pm »

"Shoot two of them, interrogate the third?"
Sigtext!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2015, 01:37:07 pm »

"I suppose that's my job, then." Boyd hands the rifle to Jesse, and extends his baton, sneaking towards the soldiers. Once he gets close, or they notice him, he charges at the closest soldier, attempting a takedown.

((Ability time, let's go!))
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14