Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Author Topic: Soldiers of Fortune IC - Mission 1: "San Cajetan"  (Read 11070 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: **Soldiers of Fortune IC** Mission 1: "Renegades"
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 08:54:56 pm »

"44. Magnum, huh? you know how to make me pay attention!" Jesse smiles for the first time in the meeting.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 09:10:26 pm »

"Lastly, Mr. Boyd. You don't seem like a conversationalist. Here's your gear."
Steele slid the fourth case across the table and opened the fifth for himself.

Regards,
Dampe

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2015, 09:10:54 pm »

Fakhr played with the bottom of his helmet's polarized visor a little and despite the amount of scarf covering the lower half of his face, it was clear he was smiling. "Hay, I have my tricks." He continued to smile as he received his assigned equipment, though. "Naiss. Free gear is the best one."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2015, 09:27:44 pm »

Boyd pulls his cap up, looking at the case in front of him, and pulls out the pistol. He looks at it for a few moments, before speaking. "Sig. Good gun." He then puts it back in the case, before pulling out a small, cylindrical object. He smiles, before swinging it through the air and releasing the telescoping baton. He chuckles, before driving the tip into the floor and collapsing the baton. He then puts it back in his case. "Good old times."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2015, 08:28:38 am »

"Alright, then, if everybody's ready, I believe we have a plane to catch."
The taxi driver, an old Cubano, seemed a bit perplexed at the group of people heading to Miami International. He tried not to make eye contact with the creepy one in the weird helmet.
Regards,
Dampe

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2015, 08:58:51 am »

SOF Learjet 85
Tropicanan Airspace
Approximately 0800 hours, local time.

Damascus Steele was gazing  out the window at the jungle below. Next to him, Adriana flipped through an issue of Covert Operator Monthly with a slightly uninterested expression on her face. On the opposite side of the aisle, Hasan (who had finally removed his helmet and stowed it with the rest of
his gear in the back of the plane) snored loudly while Hanton simply tried to ignore him. In the row behind them, Boyd sat with his cap pulled down over his eyes, making it impossible to tell if he was awake or not. A small ding sounded as the SOF pilot came onto the intercom. "Alright, folks, we're at 2,500 feet. It looks like we'll be beginning our approach to San Cajetan in just a minute, so keep those seatbelts fastened and-" The sound of a frantic beeping in the cockpit cut him off. The copilot shouted an expletive. "Missile launch detected! Break right!" In the panic, nobody remembered to switch off the intercom.

**Pilot rolls a 03!**
**SA-2 SAM rolls a 64!**

The plane seemed to shake as the missile slammed into the fuselage. The whole aft section of the aircraft was ripped away as the Learjet took a shallow nosedive towards the jungle. "Mayday, mayday, mayday," the pilot shouted, presumably into the radio. "We're-" The fuselage cut through the canopy of trees and slammed into the earth below, sliding for maybe a hundred meters before screeching to a halt.
Steele was the first to speak.
"Well, shit. Everyone alright?"
Regards,
Dampe

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2015, 09:01:31 am »

Adriana, feeling no pain, spoke up. "I don't feel any injuries, but that may simply be shock." She examines herself for injury.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:10:06 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2015, 09:07:47 am »

Boyd was quietly sleeping under his baseball cap, when he hears the plane take a missile hit. Before he can react, he's thrown head-first into the seat in front of him. He straightens back out, putting his hat back on, and looks around the dark cabin. "Crap. This isn't part of the plan, right?"
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2015, 10:08:21 am »

"Arrcht. Knew I should have insisted on piloting." Fakhr had woken up a moment before the crash but thanks in part to his experience in aviation his belt had already been fastened when the plane hit the ground. "Think I'm fine."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2015, 10:38:05 am »

"Alright. Everyone do a weapons check, I'm going to try to reach Pathfinder." Steele removed the MBITR from his pocket and began speaking into it.
<"Pathfinder, this is Renegade 1-1 Actual, how copy, over?">

**Steele rolls an 87!**

The radio crackles, and a pleasant female voice replies.

<"Renegade, this is Pathfinder, reading you five-by-five. We saw you go down on radar, what's your status, over?">

<"A few bruises, but we're all still breathing. Can't say the same for the pilots, though. Proceeding with the mission as planned, over.">

<"Copy that. Good luck.">

Steele turns back to the group, removing his handgun from its holster and slamming a magazine in.
"We'd better get moving. Which direction should we go?"
Regards,
Dampe

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2015, 10:40:21 am »

Adriana quickly checks her equipment, and finds it all present.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2015, 11:16:12 am »

"Damn. Our rifles and rations were all in the back of the plane. They're probably scattered all over Tropicana by now, and- Hold it." Steele's voice dropped to a whisper. "Do you guys hear that? Footsteps, two pairs of them, heading this way."
Regards,
Dampe

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2015, 11:18:41 am »

Without a word, Adriana hides herself in such a way anyone approaching from the direction of the footsteps could not see her, but she could see them. She also draws her pistol, and turns the safety off, and equips the silencer on it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:40:09 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2015, 11:39:13 am »

Boyd pulls his pistol out of its holster, turning off the safety, and holds it in his right hand. With his left hand, he pulls his ASP out of his belt, and snaps the cylinder through the air, releasing it, before waiting for whoever is outside to enter.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2015, 11:50:08 am »

"You take the one on the left, I'll get the one on the right."

**Damascus rolls a 75!**
**Adriana rolls an 83**

The two Tropicanan militiamen never knew what hit them.
Both fell to the ground simultaneously.

Spoiler: Ammunition Check (click to show/hide)

"You want any of their gear?"

Spoiler: Equipment (click to show/hide)
Regards,
Dampe
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14