Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Roll to Claim the Power! The battle begins! (And ends)(7/6)  (Read 7538 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Claim the Power! Startin'up! (7/6)
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2015, 09:48:47 am »

Turn one is up, post all of them actions while i work with the monsters.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2015, 10:02:33 am »

Question, are we all in the same labyrinth but in different part?
Avery will pull out a coin and says "heads I go right, tails I go left" he then toss it into the air. It lands on [2] Heads. He then attempts to light a torch out of some strange sense of deja-vu.
He then heads, rather quickly to the right.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2015, 11:24:36 am »

Vargos thinks to himself "Oi, lava place sounds like 'ome.... but mosta the people back home are strong gainst 'plosions.... Ice is melty... letsa go dat way.
Vargos enters the ice tunnel carefully, ready to flame the first moving, living, or possibly even slightly threatening non-moving thing he sees.
Nom nom nom

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2015, 01:23:45 pm »

Krug smash tree, make club. Then Krug walk though wood looking for things to kill.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2015, 05:27:24 pm »

Aralim casts Bless and Divine Armour on himself before walking into the unholy place.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2015, 02:10:21 am »

Yes. You will meet each other. Getting the shard of gems of powah will be an hard quest alone, so I suggest not killing each other.

Anyways, I only need two more actions for an update.

Aaand, all the volcano monsters are done.
All the frosty monsters are done.
All the unholy monsters are done.
It's pretty hard to make holy monsters. Halp.
And the natural guys are done too.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:18:45 am by conein »

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2015, 07:30:52 am »

Yes, right now i only managed to think about a crazy priest.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2015, 11:28:24 am »

"Hey, uh, I'm... what was it... Yuletide and you are Christmas. We'll come together, happen at the same time."
Drop shitty pickup lines.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2015, 11:36:43 am »

((I wish I was there in person to boo at your half hearted attempt at picking up the likely equally powerful wizard you literally just met.))
Nom nom nom

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2015, 12:04:29 pm »

You two guys can roleplay as much as you want. Of course, the fact that Sinvara is from australia or something might make it harder.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2015, 03:22:59 pm »

No, no, i will make at most one update every day, unless everyone posts actions fast, which i doubt. Anyways, there's an update coming right up.

Turn two: some labyrinth exploration

Avery Protagoniste:

Avery will pull out a coin and says "heads I go right, tails I go left" he then toss it into the air. It lands on [2] Heads. He then attempts to light a torch out of some strange sense of deja-vu.
He then heads, rather quickly to the right.

Avery pulls out a coin and tosses it into the air. I make the rolls here. (head) Well. Avery goes to the right, and you guys have nothing in your inventory so you can't pull stuff out of nowhere.
After some walking and walking and walking in the boring hallway, Avery finds himself five feet away from the entrance of a room. He can see (i won't show the rolls for this stuff) a giant rat. It is the less dangerous thing in the whole place probably. He looks closer, and notices (luck: 1! ahah!) that there are actually three giant rats.

Vargos Firebeetle

Vargos thinks to himself "Oi, lava place sounds like 'ome.... but mosta the people back home are strong gainst 'plosions.... Ice is melty... letsa go dat way.
Vargos enters the ice tunnel carefully, ready to flame the first moving, living, or possibly even slightly threatening non-moving thing he sees.

Vargos, after some very clever thinking, proceeds on the ice-y slippery tunnels. (luck:7) He gently surfs on ice, i guess.

After some more gentle surfing, Vargos falls, and he notices there is a room in front of him. A room, and a snowman. Seems pretty normal.

Krug:

Krug smash tree, make club. Then Krug walk though wood looking for things to kill.

Krug notices he needs a weapon, so he gets the idea of smashing a tree.
Strenght: (1+7-5 magical tree= 3)
Despite his strenght, Krug barely manages to get a pointy stick. Kinda useless.
After this bad experience, Krug proceeds on the grassy path. He proceeds a bit more, and he is now in a room. Before he can look around, a gnome "greets" him: "You fool!!! What the hell are you doing smashing the grass with your big feet! Prepare to die!"

Aralim

Aralim casts Bless and Divine Armour on himself before walking into the unholy place.
Aralim proceeds on casting two spells in a turn, getting a -2 malus.

Bless:
Power: (6+1+1= 8 )
Control: (5+1+1=7)
His powerful luck divine powers grants him an equally powerful blessing. (five turns, +2 damage against unholy, unholy who attack you may get hurt)

Divine armour:
Power: (4+1+1-2=4)
Control: (5+1+1-2=5)
His armor was good, but not as powerful as his blessing. It would have been better if he didn't have so much haste. (3 turns armor, +1 protection, unholy who attack may get hurt)

And after all these successful spells he proceeds on walking in the meaty hallway, ready to kick some unholy ass.

He reaches a gross room full of weird stuff all over the walls, and an eyeball falls from the roof. Ew. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be any menace, so Aralim enters the room and an abomination comes out of the ground blocking him. (-2 init next turn)

Julia Cartier and Hrdoghrandamaerloness Val Khaless: extreme wonkyness

Julia happily smiles and waves at the Elf. "Hey, hi, I'm Julia, how're you doing?"
"Hey, uh, I'm... what was it... Yuletide and you are Christmas. We'll come together, happen at the same time."
Drop shitty pickup lines.
((It shouldn't have too much of an effect on my playing ability unless there's tons of updates per day.))

"Uhhh, did you hit your head or something? I can heal you if you want."

Give the fleshy-looking hallway a poke.

Julia greets the elf and tells him her name, but Hrdoghrandamaerloness doesn't care about presentations and tries to seduce Julia:

"Ay gurl"

She is not amused.

Julia tries to forget what just happened and pokes the meaty hallway. (luck: 1... i just knew it.)  This causes the meaty wall to extend, and a...meat thing is created. "Good luck" with that.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:24:26 am by conein »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((By the way, anyone care if I go normal text for OOC and bold for IC?))
Avery jumps to the side, saying. "At least it isn't damn lizardmen. Huh where did I get that from?" He then summons markus, lord of randomly selected titles!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Can I get a description of the abomination? Maybe Google Images can help if you lack imagination.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Having never really seen a snowman before, Vargos assumes it is some sort of vile construct created by the gods of ice.  To be extra safe he decides to smite it with fiery fury just in case.
Vargos casts shatterburst on the Mansnow, attempting to explode it into thousands of little pieces.

*Side addendum vargos found surfing on the icey death fun and makes a mental note to try that later with fire.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 07:17:02 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Purge the abomination.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6