Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Mr. Evil! (Secret Agents) (5/5)  (Read 5445 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mr. Evil! (Secret Agents) (5/5)
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2015, 07:20:37 am »

"Hmpf. There must be a secret entrance around here. "

Search for that hidden entrance

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

• Bay Watcher
  • positively macabre
    • View Profile
    • My Music
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2015, 09:30:43 am »

"Time to see what the hell this does."
Flip the Lucky Day Coin. Examine the rock wall behind the waterfall. Is it climbable?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 11:29:08 am by Wilfred of Ivanhoe »
(1) You grab your golf bag and take out your gun. But then an Orc comes over and sensually gives you a massage. You decide to marry the Orc and live together. Unfortunately, the Orc walks over a slime mine and blows up. You commit suicide, unable to bare the thought of living with out your one true love.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2015, 11:25:51 am »

Manipulate my shadow to go up the waterfall and cross through the secret entrance to see what's on the other side.  If there are traps or goons on the other side of the waterfall, warn my allies.

(I guess now is a good time to find out just how far I can send my shadow)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 11:49:49 am by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2015, 11:43:27 am »

((What proof do we have that it's behind that waterfall?))
Look for a way to the top of the waterfall. Maybe there's a pathway from up there down to the entrance that we can't see from down here.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2015, 11:47:13 am »

((What proof do we have that it's behind that waterfall?))

Fourteen days of fruitless searching and eternal bug bites has proven successful; you have located the Snake Den. The entrance is hidden behind a waterfall. How one would scale the slippery stone-face of the fall is unknown to you. The entrance, as scans would indicate, is exactly at the middle of the hundred feet fall. Trees surround the fall from all directions.

(Its impractical, but then again, we are basically spies in a spy movie)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 11:51:20 am by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 11:52:49 am »

((Sorry, I guess I'm blind.))
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2015, 11:53:33 am »

((PTW and waitlist once a new mission starts, since I'm betting Cheezcake has far too many ideas for secret lairs and villains.))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2015, 03:29:19 pm »

Spoiler: Next mission, please! (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2015, 02:52:22 am »

Ms. Poppins:

Having an ingenious idea, you open your Rainy-Day umbrella, project a forcefield and put it under the fall to see whether it holds up. You struggle for a bit, but it seems it holds up fine. You are up to your armpits in the water, arms upraised to protect you from the immense force of the waterfall precariously above.

Inside the fall is a small cave. Squinting, you find not an entrance, but a very angry looking snake. And a very, very big one at that.

Thruster:

You flip the coin. Heads! You feel really lucky right now. Absurdity points increased to 4! You follow Ms. Poppins, holding up the waterfall with her umbrella, and look behind the fall to examine the cliff face. Still jagged, mossy and dangerous. You feel Ms. Poppins bump into you. Turning her direction, you find a gigantic snake poised to strike.

Doc:

You activate your Shadow XI telepathically and command it to scale the fall and slip into the entrance. You find that the shadow needs a surface for it to travel; it can't fly, and doesn't function in the case where you make no shadow, like in complete darkness. The Shadow XI successfully slips into the circular metal door. Outside the door is what looks like a fingerprint scanner, but it isn't shaped like a human hand...

Inside the Snake Den is a long, long hallway. Too far for it to travel without disconnecting from your control. What looks like mud is strewn throughout the length of the hallway, leaving weird prints.

Worm:

You actually find what seems like another entrance! Though it is impenetrable nonetheless. It is not blockaded by titanium doors, nor a laser tripwire system. It's simply too small. Your hand barely fits there. However, your laptop scans show that it leads into the complex.

Dancer:

You find some trees that look like they can be climbed easily, and a small pathway leading to the top of the waterfall. The tree is precariously tall, though. It seems to be just the right height to reach the entrance behind the waterfall, but it looks like you'd need inhuman dexterity to manage it.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2015, 03:07:50 am »

"Thruster, I assume I can't expect you to have any snake repellant on you, am I right?
Deary me, must have been expecting someone you poor thing, well, I assume you've found the people you're looking for."

((Is the umbrella still holding up the waterfall or am I past that?))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2015, 03:09:26 am »

You're still holding up the umbrella, keeping the otherwise crushing force of the waterfall at bay.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2015, 03:10:10 am »

What is my head thingy needed for, i can actually talk with the other spies?

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2015, 03:16:45 am »

What is my head thingy needed for, i can actually talk with the other spies?

Yup. Even if they're far away from you. As long as the Service satellites are up, they can hear you, but they can't reply unless they have either a radio to reply with or another Shadow X hairdo.
Dying of laughter?

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2015, 03:19:47 am »

And could i possibly open a hole where the entrance is to make it bigger, with my laser? If so, would a hole be enough or the entrance is a long tunnel?

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2015, 03:23:19 am »

"Thruster, get in front of me! I can't fight and hold up a waterfall!"
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4