Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

Author Topic: Mission 22: Hero Killer  (Read 33136 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Mission 22: Dead zone
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2015, 01:18:09 pm »

"Permission to inspect the dead?"

Tek gestured for one of the sods to come over.  "Salutations and comb bless you, space marine.  Can you determine if these bodies are arranged in any sort of pattern?  Can you produce a map of the bodies or analyze their placement?"

Ask a sod.  Cautiously examine the bodies.  Leverage medical knowledge to determine the times and causes of death.  Don't open any suits.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 12:35:14 am by Nunzillor »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2015, 01:18:38 pm »

Dubley asks Lars:
"Hey bro, do you mind drawing more of those holy white circles on my new armour and shield?
I think they actually worked last time. Some nukes exploded, and my armour was completely disintegrated helmet and all, but not a hair on my head was scratched. It was like some sort of miracle."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2015, 01:19:11 pm »

Disembark and stick close to ... Flint. He has the biggest gun and an interest in my survival.

Look around the area and see if I can, in my professional opinion, determine what happened to all the dead people other than 'dun got liquidized'. Don't touch the bodies too much or get very far from my teammates though.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2015, 01:24:02 pm »

@Lars: :You want us to split up? I search this place, you take the storage area? Or the inverse? Maybe a third team to scout the entrance? Or should we stick together for now?:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 01:27:09 pm by Parisbre56 »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2015, 01:24:10 pm »

Scan the area for anything the sods may have missed.

I-Is the atmosphere breathable?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 01:27:57 pm by Dutrius »
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2015, 01:34:23 pm »

I-Is the atmosphere breathable?
"Barely. It's got low oxygen and a bit of poison, so keep your helmet on."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2015, 01:34:42 pm »

:You've got some sensors on your suit that can take atmospheric readings, you can check for yourself to make sure.:

bcneuf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2015, 01:46:33 pm »

Stay a good distance from the bodies and the medics working on them. Keep an eye on the open door to the colony. Notify everyone immediately of any movement seen.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2015, 02:21:56 pm »

Help out searching the hangar

"We should probably look for data on what happened right? Do you think some of the other ships might have something?"
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 10:38:33 am by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2015, 02:26:43 pm »

Get an atmosphere reading with my suit, then just follow Lars while keeping a lookout, begin checking for radio signals, scanning different frequencies to check if there's any traffic.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 07:44:45 pm by Shaporia »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2015, 06:32:17 pm »

((pfp))

Brother Lars scanned around quickly.

"Dangerous situation here. Flint, you and three others check the hangar quickly. Nobody open your suit, or the suits of the dead. We're going to be moving fairly swiftly in here, so don't wander too far. Check the area; don't go inside until I say so. Alex and Jobaiso, can you check for any radio signals?"

He looked at Dubley. "Certainly, brother."

Inscribe the White Circle of Algis on the armor and shield of Dubley.

Go up to about fifteen feet from the entrance and look inside. Anything unusual?

((Shaporia, I have Alex as one of our Aux people. Am I assuming correctly? Not really able to check ATM))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 08:11:38 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2015, 06:41:18 pm »

((When you say hanger you mean warehouse+cradle?))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2015, 06:53:16 pm »

((
))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2015, 07:30:28 pm »

"Thank you!"
After getting doodled on by Lars go in investigate that liquidized body Jobasio found.
"Huh, gross. I bet the science folks would want to study this."
Did we bring any artifact boxes big enough to hold Mr. Water Balloon? Either way, load him into the sod's shuttle. Also collect a container of the moss and put that in the shuttle.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 09:05:46 pm by NAV »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2015, 07:36:53 pm »

:Anyone want to accompany me in searching the storage area? Do we have any brave men or women amongst us? Or am I going to have to start ordering you guys? Eh?:

Did we bring any artifact boxes big enough to hold mr water balloon?
:If you don't find one, just put the entire thing in the sod's shuttle after you check it. It's supposed to be an airtight suit. And if it starts walking around, it'll just kill the sods.

Oh, and get some of that green moss in a box too, if you can. The sods are walking through it just fine, so it should be safe.:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23