Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Soldiers of Fortune OOC (all slots reserved)  (Read 7690 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Soldiers of Fortune OOC (all slots reserved)
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2015, 02:44:15 pm »

Alright, that should be the final draft. Lets get going?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2015, 03:56:33 pm »

Ok. And the helmet of an Egyptian fighter pilot is like any normal one, though I can certainly replace it for the pharaoh-evocative one.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2015, 04:26:46 pm »

Ok. And the helmet of an Egyptian fighter pilot is like any normal one, though I can certainly replace it for the pharaoh-evocative one.

Hehehe, no, that's from Battlestar Galactica.
Typing up the briefing now.
Regards,
Dampe

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2015, 04:40:59 pm »

Well, no one said Fakhr can't be a little nerdy. I considered giving him a TIE fighter pilot's helmet (properly armored and padded, of course) with a removable mouthpiece since now that he's a mercenary he can do whatever he wants with his equipment.

...Hm. I might stick to that now that I think of it.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2015, 05:31:21 pm »

IT HAS BEGUN
Regards,
Dampe

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2015, 05:50:42 pm »

I'll have to leave commenting on the images after I get home; here at my work I can only see pictures from post.img. And can Fakhr have the TIE pilot-styled helmet or do you think it's too goofy for a super-secret organization of mercenaries? As cool as it looks and as easily explainable it is in-game, I'd rather avoid crossing any boundaries.
>Yes?

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2015, 06:17:36 pm »

I'll have to leave commenting on the images after I get home; here at my work I can only see pictures from post.img. And can Fakhr have the TIE pilot-styled helmet or do you think it's too goofy for a super-secret organization of mercenaries? As cool as it looks and as easily explainable it is in-game, I'd rather avoid crossing any boundaries.

I think the Egyptian pilot's helmet works a tad bit better, and makes a little more sense. Alright with me if Fakhr is a closet Star Wars fan, though.
Regards,
Dampe

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2015, 06:36:03 pm »

The intention was exactly having him be a closet Star Wars fan (the Mauser he has in his inventory is the same model modified to make Han Solo's blaster pistol), though he can keep the helmet in the base and only use it during his R&R.
>Yes?

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2015, 06:50:48 pm »

The intention was exactly having him be a closet Star Wars fan (the Mauser he has in his inventory is the same model modified to make Han Solo's blaster pistol), though he can keep the helmet in the base and only use it during his R&R.

Not sure the Mauser's the best choice of weaponry. 7.63mm Mauser is a pretty tricky caliber to find ammunition for, but I think I've got something Fakhr would like.
Regards,
Dampe

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2015, 06:54:45 pm »

His C96 is more of a curio than anything; he has it because he finds it cool and it's connected to Star Wars, but he doesn't use it as his field weapon.
>Yes?

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2015, 07:15:11 pm »

How do I do the thing with spoilers where I can add extra text onto the spoiler heading
Like "spoiler - character sheet," etc.
Regards,
Dampe

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2015, 07:16:44 pm »

Like this, without the period. [.spoiler=heading.]
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2015, 07:36:24 pm »

Thanks.
Regards,
Dampe

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2015, 08:28:21 pm »

So, is the "SOF Custom KYDEX rig" a stock for a sniper rifle? If so, will Adriana get a rifle on-site, or does she have to find one herself?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2015, 08:33:56 pm »

So, is the "SOF Custom KYDEX rig" a stock for a sniper rifle? If so, will Adriana get a rifle on-site, or does she have to find one herself?

It's a holster for the pistol.
Real KYDEX holsters are forged by ninjas in Mordor and polished with dragon semen, by the way.
Regards,
Dampe
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10