Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Utility to edit dwarf preferences, personality, sex and appearance?  (Read 3278 times)

Kaiser Reinhard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does any such thing exist? I want to customise my dwarves greatly.

Also, any tool to increase number of starting dwarves? I recall one for 40d long ago that also let me increase skills all the way to legendary.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All of these could be done with DFHack. For preferences/personality/sex/appearance, you might have to use gui/gm-editor, which isn't very user-friendly if you don't know what you're looking for. The "startdwarf" script changes the number of starting dwarves when you run it before (e)mbarking, and there's a third-party "make_legendary" script that I've been meaning to add to DFHack - it was last updated for 0.40.12, so it might work in 0.40.24.

Edit: elevate_mental, elevate_physical, rejuvenate, and armoks_blessing may do some of the other things you're looking for (also third-party scripts from that page).
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:01:31 am by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile

I started to poke at an appearance script once but got distracted with artifakes.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

ptw. pls find something
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane