Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Monster Breeder IC: Old Ranch, New Beginnings  (Read 5660 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Breeder IC: Old Ranch, New Beginnings
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2015, 03:34:06 pm »

Maria goes off to search for the slime, looking for any sort of goo or... well, slime.
thincake

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2015, 03:51:12 pm »

Callista continues to pet him where he likes it.

Ben eventually falls asleep as you pet him.

Maria goes off to search for the slime, looking for any sort of goo or... well, slime.

You wander around the grounds and finally find the slime lounging on an old couch among the refuse piles. Bits of trash slowly melt inside of it.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2015, 03:59:30 pm »

It's so grimy around h- is that it?
Upon catching sight of her gelatinous new companion, Maria's voice assumes a manner one would usually use when talking to a small child... not that talking to a slime is incredibly useful.
"Adventurous, aren't you~? I think I'll call you... Slime. It's not original, but it's simple and easy to remember, hmm~?"
She bends down and tries to tickle the slime. Well, she kinda just rubs it a little.

Slime the slime is a rounded mass of, well, slime. It's a sort of turquoise in colour, and is translucent. It's also fairly solid, enough for someone to rest their hand on it lightly. It doesn't have much personality, but it seems to be very greedy and it eats rather a lot. Quite disobedient, and might well try and engulf a less competent trainer's hand.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 04:01:43 pm by Adragis029 »
thincake

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2015, 05:02:06 pm »

It's so grimy around h- is that it?
Upon catching sight of her gelatinous new companion, Maria's voice assumes a manner one would usually use when talking to a small child... not that talking to a slime is incredibly useful.
"Adventurous, aren't you~? I think I'll call you... Slime. It's not original, but it's simple and easy to remember, hmm~?"
She bends down and tries to tickle the slime. Well, she kinda just rubs it a little.

Slime the slime is a rounded mass of, well, slime. It's a sort of turquoise in colour, and is translucent. It's also fairly solid, enough for someone to rest their hand on it lightly. It doesn't have much personality, but it seems to be very greedy and it eats rather a lot. Quite disobedient, and might well try and engulf a less competent trainer's hand.

There is a slight gurgling noise as you rub the slime. It seems to be accepting of your touch. After a moment it moves to find more food.

Dusk begins approaching. And it is almost time to sleep. The Shadow Sprite has yet to be seen, but it is an elusive creature. Starting tomorrow you will really get to get started in your new life as a monster trainer.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2015, 05:04:35 pm »

"Good night, Ben." Callista says to Ben, before leaving the barn.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2015, 07:08:43 pm »

"That sneaky little monster, very well if it is a game of hide and seek, you want it is a game you shall get."" Jane begins looking around the barn.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2015, 07:36:42 pm »

"That sneaky little monster, very well if it is a game of hide and seek, you want it is a game you shall get."" Jane begins looking around the barn.

You look and look but he doesn't appear to be in the barn. It finally gets dark and you give up the search, only to find him looking at you from underneath the barn. It's glowing eyes gave it away.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2015, 08:12:07 pm »

You look and look but he doesn't appear to be in the barn. It finally gets dark and you give up the search, only to find him looking at you from underneath the barn. It's glowing eyes gave it away.
"So that's your little hidey hole, I got a name for you Sir Blackmist!  Also a nickname Blacky, do you want to come out and say hi?"
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2015, 08:20:31 pm »

"So that's your little hidey hole, I got a name for you Sir Blackmist!  Also a nickname Blacky, do you want to come out and say hi?"

The monster, emboldened by the dark comes out and approaches you. It yawns.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2015, 09:43:53 pm »

"This simply will not do. Junk's only funny when it is in a trunk."

She begins Digging around, Gathering anything that isn't actual garbage, and laying it out, intent of finding some things to put idea's to.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2015, 10:34:32 pm »

(Sorry about this, but I meant to move this onto the actual game hours ago)
As it is now quite late, everyone needs to get some sleep. As the night wears on one by one the new monster breeders fall asleep, as do their new monsters. The night passes uneventfully into morning.

Day 1
Monsters: All rested
Players: All rested
Holdings: Starter
Funds: 0
Time: 8 AM

The sun rises over the ranch and monsters begin to stir. It is a nice day so far and it's time to get to work training monsters. What you're training them for, well, that's up to you. Its an endless world of possibility, you just have to pick something to do.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2015, 11:05:51 pm »

Balleloo goes to the pen, taking Sprout for training.

"So here is the hand, You are going to club anything that looks like you could break it, Search for any diamonds in the rough, And afterwards we will take a spade to this place and clear up the filth, and of course, be sure to show some heart, Ok Hun?"

She leads him to the Outside from before, and gets to work breaking anything that is too big to fit in a garbage, shoveling up any filth, organizing anything of use, and cheering on Sprout as he does the same.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2015, 11:27:35 pm »

Maria, before doing any monster-related things, goes to get breakfast.
thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2015, 07:06:43 am »

Callista also goes for breakfast.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2015, 08:17:10 am »

Upon arrival at the kitchen, Callista would see Maria humming as she cooks what smells like bacon.
thincake
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6