Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 95814 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #3420 on: October 24, 2015, 04:20:28 am »

((not complaining about the plot, rather wondering wether or not this is actually winnable if enemies constantly take two actions in one turn, eventhough the rules say they shouldn't. Lilian would have a lot more health if that hadn't happened, and Alucard a lot less.  I am sorry if I keep complaining, but we are very clearly losing this fight, and the constant very liberal mis-use of rules in the enemies favour is certainly a factor in it.))
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 04:27:46 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: October 24, 2015, 04:40:54 am »

((*shrugs* I'm going to look back at all the previous turns.))

((EDIT: Okay, just looked back over the previous turns. Lillian has not been hit by any double attacks. Unlike Skyflame, who has a regeneration spell, nobody healed from fighting the two clones. That means that the current team entered into a battle without recuperating before the boss fight. Now, It was also stated in the turn when the first turret was spawned that the second blast came from an unknown location. Meaning the turret did not attack twice. The second turret that was spawned hasn't acted yet or attacked in two/three turns. Of the team, which numbered 4, you have two injured people, and two people still in combat condition. you also have the wind dragon, for three relatively healthy people. Give another turn, and you will have a 4th healthy person. You are not losing this fight yet. It's barely even begun :/))
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 04:50:50 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: October 24, 2015, 04:58:50 am »

((Lilian took damage from the AoE ammo, which Durah* would have been unable to use in that turn, that's 22 damage she took there. As a result, Lilian is almost down already. Also, your look at things ignores the part that the turrets didn't fire. With the damage against Lilly and Durah, the turrets have shown the capacity to deal up to 14 damage, so that's up to 28 damage unaccounted for. That means even if that damage is distributed somewhat evenly, next turn everyone but Skyflame and Sora (who is invis and can't be attacked anyway. Which reminds me, take a look at the invis durations), will be able to be easily killed next turn. The 22 health Lilian lost to Durah* due to the explosive ammo which used no time to load and was immediatly used makes a difference here, don't you think?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: October 24, 2015, 05:12:46 am »

((The invisibilty duration ends the next turn. it lasts two turns, like it says on his sheet. also he can still be attacked, but the attack has to be AoE or the enemy has to have extrasensory sight. or the attack needs to be very lucky. next, if what I'm guessing is right, the second turret isn't an attack turret. Also, I was the one who said that Durah? could have the Imbue already active. Lastly, If PN makes a clone of Durah, or whoever for a plot, then logic and reason says that she would have prepared to attack the group. I really find this moot, as it's gonna end up like the , god forbid, Order of the True Sword plot from v2. That wasn't fun. Please stop complaining, at least in the IC :/))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: October 24, 2015, 03:40:44 pm »

((the second turret might not be an attack turret, but the attack turret is attacking twice. Also I am not talking about the combo ammo, but the AoE ammo, which was activated during combat. I will continue complaining until you at least understand what I am talking about. I deserve that much.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: October 24, 2015, 06:07:40 pm »

((Honestly, I don't think you deserve anything at this point. I asked you to take this to the OOC, if you can't do this, then complain all you want. If you will, however, take it to the OOC, then I will not only indulge you, but even give you my thoughts on the whole activated during combat and this whole boss fight too when I get back from getting something to eat.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
uhoh
« Reply #3426 on: October 28, 2015, 03:53:01 pm »

"Invoked from His realm, an Abyssal Flare to end the reckless dragon!" Alucard yelled, his hands quickly balling towards Skyflame, a ball of energy being unleashed as it resolves into a massive beam; around five meters thick in radius, shooting out and blasting at Skyflame and into the wall behind her, causing a massive explosion of dark energy to expand and force everyone back against the wall; the explosion takes out a massive chunk of the plane's matter, leaving a massive hole of a black rift.
Their glances shot at the circle, which began to glow brighter as the energy of his own plane seeped into conduits that cause the Worldslayer to glow purple. As for Skyflame; the beam stopped her charge, and she found herself against the wall, her scales corroded down to the bare skin and painful lacerations of the sharp rubble sending sharp pain through her body.
     A scrape ripped through the air as Alucard gripped the handle of the Worldslayer, sliding it from out the ground and briefly inspecting it before raising it... it emanates a truly destructive energy, one that would be wielded by perhaps even gods.
The wind dragon fades from invisibility laying on the ground next to Alucard, reaching forward with a struggle, his scales and skin burned.
 "S-Stop... You don't know.. its power," he croaked, earning a chuckle from the evil doctor, the machinator.
 "I know its power well, boy. I know destruction, I know nonexistence. Do you? Oh what am I saying, you will. We all do; we see oblivion, and never go back, when our time ends."
 "The only oblivion I'll see is you falling in your own magic, you heartless void fucker!"
Alucard retracted a hand to his chest, "Hurtful, Sora, hurtful... I thought I taught you better than to use harsh profanity?"
 "You're only like this because you listened to that filthy abomination...! Just snap out of it, god dammit!"
The Worldslayer swung towards Sora, and pierced his leg, writhing the wretched symphony of screams from the boy as the ground trembled, cracks with purple glows within them spreading out from the point of impact. As Alucard retracted the sword, the blood that coated it caused it to glow brighter, and the red liquid seeped into the blade until there was no more.
 "Draconic blood; the final catalyst to complete the Worldslayer. I was going to use the hotheaded one, but I suppose your lesser blood will suffice. Now, you insolent simpletons..."
Alucard raised the sword.
 "Accept defeat or I shall destroy this plane under our very feet! The energy; it will kill all of you, except Bartimaes and I, who are accustomed to it. What will be it, defeat or death?"

Another figure crept above on the cliff face, watching with a malicious grin.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 03:54:41 pm by PrivateNomad »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: October 28, 2015, 04:00:56 pm »

Skyflame took a breather, her scales already starting to grow back and harden again. Not even bothering to stand up, she produced another cigar, and began smoking.

"That's not even in the top ten of enemy speeches I heared so far. But you really, really are forgetting something."

She got back up on her feet, and blew a smoke ring into Alucards direction.

"Only heroes get to slay dragons."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: October 28, 2015, 04:04:05 pm »

"You... are a REALLY shit villain."
Durah was already against the wall so the blast didn't throw her about. She does nothing besides raising one of her guns to shoot at the mad mage's sword and arm.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: October 28, 2015, 04:52:04 pm »

A rather small, yet muscular figure begins to creep up behind the figure on the cliff, attempting to get as close as possible.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 05:08:57 pm by Sanure »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: October 28, 2015, 05:51:14 pm »

A rather small, yet muscular figure begins to creep up behind the figure on the cliff, attempting to get as close as possible.
The winged figure flexed its wings before speaking:
 "Sneaking won't work on me. Do it, Alucard."
Alucard rose the sword higher, but hesitated.
 "What are you waiting for? DO IT!"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: October 28, 2015, 07:48:39 pm »

"Skreee!" The mysterious fighter begins to flap her wings and charge the winged figure, resorting to some Foul Play.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:01:48 pm by Sanure »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: October 28, 2015, 08:01:55 pm »

He flies off as she latches onto him, with a yell.
 "What the hell, get off me!"
Bartimaeus huffs and then breathes a cone of fire straight into her face, forcing her to let go and fall against the ground.
 "Do it Alucard!"
Alucard brings forth the sword and stabs it against the ground; cracks with purple glows form radially out from the sword, extending to beyond even their field of vision extremely quickly as the ground begins to tremor. The skies begin to grow dark and what appears to be a massive storm sweeps through the area, distorting space and disintegrating rock as random explosions happen, the entire plane falling apart as it fades into nonexistence. The storm is coming to them; they would only have a few seconds, a few seconds to take the sword before they escape.

Durah reached up and shot at Alucard, hitting his hand which causes him to recoil; but the sword is still steady within the ground.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: October 28, 2015, 08:03:40 pm »

Durah puts down an advancing hail of gun fire as she walks towards Alucard, and most importantly, the sword.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: October 28, 2015, 08:16:48 pm »

The mysterious person stands up rather quickly ruffles her feathers, "Keke, Not very smart, birdie. That all you got? You fly weak. You should let us queens of the sky show you how it's done." She quickly takes a running start and jumps off the ledge after flipping Bartimaeus the  bird. Nearing the ground, she spreads her wings and begins to fly fast and hard towards Alucard.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:06:31 pm by Sanure »
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 264