Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 96153 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Alterverse IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #2385 on: August 18, 2015, 11:00:27 am »

Lilly once again seemed slightly surprised by the sheer amount of alcohol that Melinda was drinking, she watched the two other dragons fight for a moment but when Roshanak called she looked up.
"I'm fine"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: August 18, 2015, 11:22:17 am »

Nick sits at the table and looks around.
"I guess I'll just watch you guys eat."

The demon slides a plate of mana crystals in front of Nick. "Well? You asked for them, right? Eat them up, they were expensive and I'm not going to see them go to waste."

Lilly once again seemed slightly surprised by the sheer amount of alcohol that Melinda was drinking, she watched the two other dragons fight for a moment but when Roshanak called she looked up.
"I'm fine"

"Suit yourself. It's not like you have to get drunk or anything. I do all this work for you and this is the respect I get. Figures."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: August 18, 2015, 11:23:31 am »

Emilia might be around.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: August 18, 2015, 11:38:18 am »

As Roshanak walked, in one particular spot by the stove, she would hear the metal ring out as she steps on it... a hollow space must be underneath the ground.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: August 18, 2015, 11:43:36 am »

Nick gets to work eating his mana crystals. Been a while since he could have them.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: August 18, 2015, 11:59:31 am »

As Roshanak walked, in one particular spot by the stove, she would hear the metal ring out as she steps on it... a hollow space must be underneath the ground.

The demon frowns at this unwanted intrusion and bends down to starts investigating, prodding and prying at the floor to see if she can find a way into this hollow space. Roshanak had just claimed the kitchen as her own, so anything suspicious must be investigated immediately. Especially until she can get those locks installed.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: August 18, 2015, 12:34:48 pm »

"So, should we listen to this demon?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: August 18, 2015, 12:44:16 pm »

The demon frowns at this unwanted intrusion and bends down to starts investigating, prodding and prying at the floor to see if she can find a way into this hollow space. Roshanak had just claimed the kitchen as her own, so anything suspicious must be investigated immediately. Especially until she can get those locks installed.
She finds that it leads into a section of a dark cave; a path leads further in, and she can smell something strange down there.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: August 18, 2015, 12:45:50 pm »

Lilly looked up from her meal as Melinda asked the question,
"I don't know, it sounds dangerous."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: August 18, 2015, 12:46:38 pm »

Melinda took another swig of her bottle

"But treasue..does sound tempting.."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: August 18, 2015, 12:49:54 pm »

She finds that it leads into a section of a dark cave; a path leads further in, and she can smell something strange down there.

Guess who investigates where the tunnel leads? It is Roshanak. She doesn't even bother to alert the other people as to where she's going.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: August 18, 2015, 12:56:17 pm »

Roshanak finds that at the end, is a glowing gem on a metallic pedestal illuminating one girl; on the wall is what appears to be some alchemical supplies, near the center stacks of large books and tomes, and in the very center... a sleeping Lamia, red scales shining in the blue light.
((I'll have a picture later))
She wears a fine fur coat, and the only thing covering her large, voluptuous assets is a large strip of cloth wrapped around her chest.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: August 18, 2015, 12:59:47 pm »

((oh god but what about, you know, her other parts?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: August 18, 2015, 01:07:06 pm »

Nick looks up from his dinner.
"Well, if we take it I know a guy who could get us some better jobs down the line. He's a bit odd though. Goes by the name Tyrannosaurus Rex."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: August 18, 2015, 01:11:36 pm »

"Should a police bot try to hook us up with work from demons?"
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 264