Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 96180 times)

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Alterverse IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #2310 on: August 16, 2015, 01:24:13 am »

Derek is reviewing the camps structure, and the robot makes several dark comments. Derek tells him to kindly shut up.

Derek then walks around, looking for a small rocks, which he then proceeds to meld and shape together with his screwdriver.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 03:34:19 am by Pencil_Art »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: August 16, 2015, 07:04:08 am »

"So lets play along for a moment and pretend we care, why does the lord of fucking hell ask us, and not just his army of demons? All we did was escape a layar ship and *maybe* form a sort of resistance. That's was not even 40 hours ago. Why would he even care?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: August 16, 2015, 08:14:55 am »

"Because I am part-Satan and part-God and I am also Jesus in disguise as Abaddon~!"
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: August 16, 2015, 09:18:21 am »

"If my father is asking mortals for help, then I can guess that his demons aren't able to help. The enemy may have protection from them, or maybe has taken control of some of the lesser demons and is using some strange power to make them much more dangerous."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: August 16, 2015, 09:20:02 am »

Meanwhile Lilian goes to ask Sepia the Wi-Fi password so she can get Splatwon to work.
thincake

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: August 16, 2015, 10:18:57 am »

"So lets play along for a moment and pretend we care, why does the lord of fucking hell ask us, and not just his army of demons? All we did was escape a layar ship and *maybe* form a sort of resistance. That's was not even 40 hours ago. Why would he even care?"
"Who knows. Perhaps you could ask him."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: August 16, 2015, 10:24:09 am »

"Or we could not follow this possible trap?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: August 16, 2015, 10:28:40 am »

"Why would the Dark Lord lead you into a trap?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: August 16, 2015, 10:33:04 am »

"Satan having a deal with the layar to overthrow humanity sounds more likely than satan asking random teenagers for help in matters that threathen his existance."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: August 16, 2015, 10:36:17 am »

"Satan, probably if he wasn't busy not caring. Lucifer, Doubtful. I know my dad. He has too much love for the human race to betray them to the Layar."

Sepia gives Lillian the password.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: August 16, 2015, 10:38:21 am »

"Quite so."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: August 16, 2015, 10:44:26 am »

"Prove it."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: August 16, 2015, 11:23:29 am »

"Well, For one, the Layar as far as I am aware have never even heard of the Christian bible or any of the associated figures..."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: August 16, 2015, 11:57:41 am »

Lilian returns to Splatwon and continues having far too much fun.
thincake

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: August 16, 2015, 01:52:18 pm »

"Still, what is this, the lord of hell wants ut to help him, and we what, get nothing for it but the reassurance we did a great job?"
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 264