Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 96111 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Alterverse IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #1695 on: August 05, 2015, 10:41:17 am »

Emily lets Petra take control. Petra goes to find some of the detatched metal from Sepia, and makes a crossbow and bolts from it, and then runs the closest she can to Skyflame and Kren and starts firing at the latter.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: August 05, 2015, 10:42:34 am »

Skyflame shifts her style, as trading hits equaly seems less of a determined victory as it used to seem. She flaps her wings to propel herself away him Kren, then grabs a rock that just a minute ago, she wouldn't have been able to budge, and flings it at him like it was a tennis ball.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: August 05, 2015, 10:44:25 am »

Lilian can't get close, so she looks around for anyone injured.
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: August 05, 2015, 10:44:57 am »

((you all are still level 2. meaning most of you are still going to take lots of damage.))

Kren, being less distracted than most people think, bats Nick away with his tail.

Kren seems to be hit by the feedback, though he shrugs off the attack after he pulls a punch back, "Too many disturbances. This fight is getting boring." Fire begins to scorch the ground.

Then the rock, which smashes him across the face, "You seem to have gotten Boulder." did he just...

Kren breaths heavily in, his throat and chest beginning to turn fiery red.

((Warning to you non- fire dragons. Run.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: August 05, 2015, 10:46:30 am »

Petra runs the hell away- although taking a couple shots aiming at his mouth as she does so.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: August 05, 2015, 10:47:29 am »

Lilian's already far enough away. She continues looking for anyone in trouble.
thincake

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: August 05, 2015, 10:49:16 am »

"Oh please..."

further excited by the life of everyone who got too close ebbing away, Skyflame inhales deeply. Echoeing from the surrounding mountains, a devastating primal roar thunders through the air, so much louder than it has been before. This could have been heared from easily a hundred miles away and still shatter glass.

((remember, the TN to resist its effects are still based on Skyflames Strength))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: August 05, 2015, 10:50:03 am »

((no way do I believe you))
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: August 05, 2015, 10:51:07 am »

((BWAHAHAHAHAHA SHE DID IT AGAIN XD we all know how this will go, Kren will resist, everyone but Sabrina, Nick, and two others will not.))

"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: August 05, 2015, 10:52:05 am »

Nick punches him in the throat to disrupt the attack. This is dragon fighting one oh one dude.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: August 05, 2015, 10:52:16 am »

((At this point, he should be dishearthened. Also, it's boring if you just keep posting "he resists what you were trying to do" in every post))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: August 05, 2015, 10:52:20 am »

((Thank fuck I'm nowhere near that fight to miscast my heals again. I regret not making Emilia's perk to use her Wis stat to resist everything instead.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: August 05, 2015, 10:52:41 am »

((need sleep, akroma take over john and spam feedbacks))

John brings the field back inside his shield, preparing to absorb the blow.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: August 05, 2015, 10:53:10 am »

((At this point, he should be dishearthened. Also, it's boring if you just keep posting "he resists what you were trying to do" in every post))
((No, because I'm fairly certain he's so powerful he just doesn't care.))
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: August 05, 2015, 10:58:05 am »

((I'm just saying, but today rocks :P))

((And no, he isn't resisting everything. But I am going to end this fight now, because I have things I need to finish and as much fun as this is, I am busy~))

Kren and Skyflame let loose their attacks at the same time. Something seems up though. No heat is felt nor sound is heard. Shadows seem to be scurrying about, changing shapes to look like wolves, but yet, still orb like.

Everyone but Kren and Skyflame notice the large terrifying presence that has just appeared.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 264