Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 95932 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Alterverse IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #1125 on: August 01, 2015, 01:10:56 am »

((On that note, why does a police officer not know basic fucking law?))
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: August 01, 2015, 01:16:14 am »

((Hey guys, I have a suggestion, instead of asking OOC, why not RP? Oh, and in case you were wondering, that was more me commanding it as I dislike seeing potential RP wasted as OOC.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: August 01, 2015, 01:37:06 am »

"What do you do?"

"Do you mean with magic?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 01, 2015, 03:15:55 am »

((Hey guys, I have a suggestion, instead of asking OOC, why not RP? Oh, and in case you were wondering, that was more me commanding it as I dislike seeing potential RP wasted as OOC.))

((I do believe Pink Guy, a character from the Filthy Frank Show and truely a beacon to all of humanity, put it best.))

((Because a werewolf has access to the internet and an interest in stupid politics. The politics simply happened to become relevant because spess.))

((the same werewolf eating a raw deer? talk shit, gary stu))

"Well no shit sherlock. You meat suits couldn't figure out how to make a proper space ship. No really: long cylindrical shafts with boosters was your best idea on aerodynamic planetary travel?"

"Aerodynamics don't matter in space, you dipshit. But that's beside the point. 'Human equivalent' means either a human made it, or it's literally a human. I assume you mean it's a fusion generator?

If so, why do you need to recharge? It's a fusion generator. They literally last thousands of years once they're started up."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:18:13 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: August 01, 2015, 03:21:11 am »

((I do believe Pink Guy, a character from the Filthy Frank Show and truely a beacon to all of humanity, put it best.))

((Because a werewolf has access to the internet and an interest in stupid politics. The politics simply happened to become relevant because spess.))

((the same werewolf eating a raw deer? talk shit, gary stu))

"Well no shit sherlock. You meat suits couldn't figure out how to make a proper space ship. No really: long cylindrical shafts with boosters was your best idea on aerodynamic planetary travel?"

"Aerodynamics don't matter in space, you dipshit. But that's beside the point. 'Human equivalent' means either a human made it, or it's literally a human. I assume you mean it's a fusion generator?

If so, why do you need to recharge? It's a fusion generator. They literally last thousands of years once they're started up."

((Eating habits have absolutely no relevance to internet browsing. (outside of recipes googled I would think. I don't normally google recipes tho)))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 01, 2015, 03:23:18 am »

((this is a creature that just runs around eating whatever takes it's fancy

you're telling me this same creature has not only has the means to access the internet but also an understanding of sector law?

nah talk shit m9-1 you overextended this time

edit: fuckin' autocorrect i tell ya))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:27:51 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 01, 2015, 03:28:02 am »

((Sector law? No. Relatively old treaties that anybody who regularly browses wikipedia for random facts will find? Yes. Google the Outer Space Treaty. Seriously. Do it.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: August 01, 2015, 03:32:57 am »

((1. outer space treaty only controls countries, private sectors are unaffected and there are more loopholes in that thing than in australian business law, bound to be outdated by now

2. still haven't explained how that thing gets on the internet))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:38:01 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: August 01, 2015, 03:38:33 am »

((Generally, if you live in a civilized area, you can access internet. Plenty of internet cafes, not to mention that Vira has/had a computer and a place to live prior to being shanghaied by lizards. You don't think she slept outside did you? That kind of shits stereotyping.))

((Pretty sure policebot is government sanctioned.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 01, 2015, 03:51:38 am »

((Who the hell wouldn't cook their meat if they knew how to? Commit to civilisation or animalism, you can't have both in a character and expect everyone to go 'lol kay'.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 01, 2015, 03:53:39 am »

((Raw meat is easier to acquire and eat. Cooking takes time that Vira dislikes wasting. She is logical and direct. Also she's a terrible cook.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: August 01, 2015, 03:55:13 am »

((raw meat has parasites, is harder to eat and has less nutritional value

either vira is going to live to the grand age of 20 or she's going to learn how to cook, even if she's just setting the thing on fire and eating what's left))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 01, 2015, 04:04:09 am »

((Please refer to the conversation Vira had with Sky. Shifting produces massive amounts of waste heat, as does her normal rate of healing. This normally will kill parasites, is extremely uncomfortable due to the heat coupled with the insulating fur that usually results from shifting, and requires massive amounts of food to fuel. Vira's underweight, her metabolism's a tad too fast for her. Yes she'd probably be getting more nutrition from cooked stuff, but the time it takes to clean, gut, cut, and cook meat takes away from eating. Which she needs to do as much of as possible to not drop into an unhealthy weight range.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: August 01, 2015, 04:19:16 am »

((Who the hell wouldn't cook their meat if they knew how to? Commit to civilisation or animalism, you can't have both in a character and expect everyone to go 'lol kay'.))
((HAHAHAHAHA- I did, a well as the other two Gms. So get rekt m8 because we have the alpha authority :P))

"Incorrect on all accounts meat suit. The Hydrogen bomb I spoke of was used on my creators planet thirty seven thousand years ago. It caused large amounts of water vapour in the planets atmosphere to undergo electrolysis and become deuterium, which was then detonated by the bombs second stage. Your human equivalent would be a... Hmm, you have yet to invent and actually use for it. Well, anyways, point is I need lots of water to recharge my fuel cell. Also, on the topic of space ships, I was making a dick joke. I'm just saying it's always cocks or balls with you humans."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 04:23:23 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 01, 2015, 04:23:04 am »

((Actually, I wasn't here to read Vira's sheet so I'd side with smurf, but eh, can't be bothered to ask Kevak to do something about it, is not important. :P))
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 264