Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 95576 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Alterverse IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2015, 05:52:18 pm »

((To make me have less control over who you person attacks, please include who you target. This makes it less work on me or the other GMs and allows you complete control over where your attacks go.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2015, 05:53:59 pm »

((Sorry about that, I hope this is better))
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2015, 05:57:22 pm »

((It does. That statement also goes to everyone else. A DnD game I ran had a few players who got mad because their attacks hit the enemy they didn't want, and it was because the players didn't specify who they were attacking only by typing something like "I attack that kobold over there." or "I throw a fireball at that group of Kobolds." It was kinda a mood killer :P))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2015, 06:00:49 pm »

Vira charges the closest lizard and claws it. Physical damage and 2AP is applied to inflict Bleed.

((I don't get the point of alternate forms. There's no change beyond cosmetic currently, no stat change.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2015, 06:04:31 pm »

((well stats do change. I just dont get why our non-changed form has the same *amount* of statpoints))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2015, 06:06:35 pm »

((Laziness? I dunno, I thought about making normal forms less powerul. I may still do that and give everyone like 10-20 base points to spend on Mundane Stats to make the two forms separate.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2015, 06:08:02 pm »

((That might work. You might want to find a way to make it so both forms are equally useful though, so nobody just stays in one form all the time.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2015, 06:36:05 pm »

Someone has kidnapped us.

I think that's... Probably a sin? Does it mention kidnapping angels' Servants anywhere?

Unfortunately, our seals are currently frozen on.

We shall have to wait.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2015, 06:47:06 pm »

Sabrina grunts, her face showing signs of distress.
 Cold and darkness... a familiar feeling.. 'Hope deferred in a cesspool of insecurity', is what Master would call it. Isolation.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2015, 08:05:16 pm »

The other thing also inhabiting Derek's body attempts to relax or tense the muscles, to no avail. For some reason the cestus is still on, though. And he has his screwdriver.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2015, 09:24:43 pm »

((That might work. You might want to find a way to make it so both forms are equally useful though, so nobody just stays in one form all the time.))
((It's a magical girl game. There's a POINT to another form- so you can actually walk among Muggles without breaking the masquerade.))

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2015, 11:15:43 pm »

Lily looks surprised at the other girls' sudden displays of bizarre abilities. Not that she's one to talk.
After a period of internal conflict, necessity wins out over preference,  and she readies herself for attack. A pained expression passing over her face, her hands twist into claws, her eyes burn with an unnatural light, and her mouth twists into a savage grin, revealing rows of razor-sharp teeth. Several black stains spread across the surface of her clothing, but any further changes are obscured as she leaps at the closest reptile-dog, trying to tear it to shreds with her claws.
thincake

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2015, 03:25:27 am »

Melinda remains in stasis!
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2015, 03:40:08 am »

Combat

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lillian deals 5 damage to War Hound 1.

Viva deals 8 damage to War hound 3 and causes it to bleed.

Lilly deals 0 Damage to Lillian due to her being in the way. No damage was taken though.

Two more Cryo pods short out, freeing Gareth and Petra.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 03:47:35 am by Sanure »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2015, 03:57:30 am »

((Wouldn't the hound be autoMarked also cause damage was done?))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 264