Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 95587 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #3900 on: November 29, 2015, 03:35:30 pm »

Thom has a disturbing thought.
"...Wait, does whoever's casting this have to be in the blast zone?...Oh flying skeletal CARP.  Officer!  If you were a bunch of mages trying to evade notice while everyone's gawping, where would you go?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: November 29, 2015, 03:36:27 pm »

"I have no idea if he would have to be in the area."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: November 30, 2015, 03:37:42 am »

Lilly frowned slightly,
"Well if they are in the area this might be the place, it's a good place to get away from people without them spotting you."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: November 30, 2015, 03:43:26 am »

Lilian nods.
"Yeah, except sewers are tiny cramped little places. Quite cozy if you find an empty stretch, though~"
thincake

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: December 06, 2015, 11:34:11 pm »

"Sssh. I'm trying to listen..."
Sora closes his eyes and smells and hears the nasty air, attempting to discern any foul magics drifting through the tunnels.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: December 07, 2015, 09:37:06 am »

((shoot, entirely forgot this existed))

Sora listens intently, and indeed she hears voices echoing through the tunnels, far below them. It appears this network went far deeper than any ordinary sewer would
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: December 07, 2015, 03:19:57 pm »

"...Wait, does whoever's casting this have to be in the blast zone?...Oh flying skeletal CARP.  Officer!  If you were a bunch of mages trying to evade notice while everyone's gawping, where would you go?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: December 07, 2015, 03:25:28 pm »

"I have no idea if he would have to be in the area."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: December 07, 2015, 03:28:20 pm »

((And that was not the right person answering and more importantly not the right answer.

Feel free to just answer 'the sewers'.))
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 03:29:58 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: December 07, 2015, 03:29:48 pm »

((then who the hell is he talking to?))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: December 07, 2015, 03:30:31 pm »

((This guy:
"Vacate the area. There is clearly a natural disaster going on, and you are interfering and hindering me from doing my duty."
))
Sigtext

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: December 07, 2015, 03:31:57 pm »

"I frankly have no idea. Out through some portalamajic?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: December 07, 2015, 03:32:48 pm »

"Let's say in the city, because if it isn't in the city we're quite screwed.

Where would you think no-one would think about looking for you?"
Sigtext

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: December 07, 2015, 03:34:46 pm »

"I am not sure what you are implying here, but didn't say a moment ago you were going to fix this? You...uhm...do not seem all that confident or even sure what is goin on yourself."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: December 07, 2015, 03:40:00 pm »

"I said we were going to try.  Frankly, I personally have absolutely no idea what is going on besides the bit where I appear to be immune to it, but that's more than anyone else has so help I shall.

Now would you answer the question please?

Where would you hide in this city?"
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 264