Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 95618 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #3840 on: November 26, 2015, 12:12:42 pm »

Lilly glared towards Melinda,
"Well excuse me for being new to all of this, I don't even particularly want to do any of this in the first place." she simply sighed as Thom approached.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: November 26, 2015, 12:13:40 pm »

"We are here to keep order and people from being harmed. Probably by stuff like you!"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: November 26, 2015, 12:14:48 pm »

"If I wanted to hurt people why wouldn't I have done it by now. Also, WHAT KIND OF MONSTER FROM A TIME STORM CARRIES AROUND TWO LMGs?!"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: November 26, 2015, 12:15:25 pm »

Only now he notices the guns

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS!"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: November 26, 2015, 12:17:20 pm »

Durah closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.
"... I CAN'T DROP THEM SINCE MY HANDS ARE UP AND THEY'RE STRAPPED TO MY BODY YOU FUCKING IDIOT! And I have a permit for these!"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: November 26, 2015, 12:18:16 pm »

"W-well keep them up then!"

The policeman clumsily approaches to start removing Durahs weapons

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: November 26, 2015, 12:19:34 pm »

Thom hears raised voices.
"We should probably extricate... Uh, whatshername... Before they arrest her for looking orcish oh COME ON"
Thom is suddenly back (at about "keep order"), phone out, recording.
"Officer?  If I may?  I really don't think that this is a good idea for your continued employment."
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 12:22:04 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3847 on: November 26, 2015, 12:23:58 pm »

Having his eyes fixed at Durah, the policeman only barely reacts

"Stay away citizen, this is a matter of the police."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: November 26, 2015, 12:27:39 pm »

"And as is my right, I am documenting it for public reference."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: November 26, 2015, 12:28:32 pm »

"Vacate the area. There is clearly a natural disaster going on, and you are interfering and hindering me from doing my duty."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3850 on: November 26, 2015, 12:30:58 pm »

Tori also heard it. She taps the police guy on the shoulder. "scuse me. She is here to help stop the guys that are making the time storm thing, so can you let her go? I can confirm that she did not come from inside the storm."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: November 26, 2015, 12:34:19 pm »

"Vacate the area. There is clearly a natural disaster going on, and you are interfering and hindering me from doing my duty."
"I would think that assertion rather hard to prove, sir.  Further, I am reasonably sure that natural disasters don't give the police powers to exclude.  I'm also reasonably sure that there hasn't been enough time to declare a state of emergency but do feel free to disprove that."
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 12:37:05 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: November 26, 2015, 12:35:09 pm »

"And watch where you're grabbing bub! ... Not that I really mind but I'd prefer you buy me a drink first."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3853 on: November 26, 2015, 12:58:19 pm »

Suddenly, a forceful gust of air swarms the poor policeman from the corner, where Sora is.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: November 26, 2015, 01:08:26 pm »

Thom glares Sora-wards, but leaves his phone trained on the policeman.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 264