Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 95807 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #3435 on: October 29, 2015, 12:34:40 am »

With a wide grin on her face, Skyflame flexed her wings. Fueled my her bloodlust, they generated enough strength to blow cars away and topple even the oldest of trees. Pushing off the wall behind her, Skyflame was rocketing towards the sword like a meteor.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: October 29, 2015, 02:16:46 am »

Except Lilian has been taking advantage of all this bravado and grandstanding to sneak up and attempt to rip the sword out of the ground.
thincake

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: October 29, 2015, 10:44:10 am »

Another Skyflame, the same that the mysterious person fought, suddenly appeared behind Alucard and grabbed him.
 "We will be bac-"
Then an onslaught comes, Skyflame ramming straight into them and forcing them into the stone wall that begins to melt from her rage.
Then white; a loud tinnitus sounds as they feel the ground beneath them vaporize under the cataclysmic power of the Worldslayer; was this it? Were they going to die? Even the strongest felt searing pain within their bodies as they felt their very souls become whisked away into a strange feeling; darkness and fog, and ground littered with ashes and fragmented bones. They woke up, opening their eyes to find their bodies damaged; Skyflame's wings were tattered completely and useless for now and her scales were stripped, skin bloodied and sanded down to nearly the bone. Durah had bloodied skin, and her skull had a crack running along it; Lilian was in a hurt state as well, having been close to the sword as the explosion happened; her skin and hair was singed. Sora was still unconcious, having been right next to the blade; his wings were no more, appearing to have been disintegrated from the blast, and his leg and arms were mangled. The mysterious person, the one who had come in at the last moment, was laying against a stone monolith, dozens of her bones broken or shattered. However, in this dark and desolate world, somehow they felt little pain; only distant longing and strange feelings.
Skyflame staggered towards another stone monolith; one of 12, to feel something brush against her foot. Looking down, she saw the still and cold image of Lilly's corpse laying upon the dead ground, her eyes peacefully closed in eternal rest.

At the very end of the dead field sat Alucard and Bartimaeus, the latter of which is still in Skyflame's form, but appears to be insubstantially wavering and flickering.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: October 29, 2015, 10:46:57 am »

Durah groans as she sits up.
"I need a fuckin' drink..."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: October 29, 2015, 10:52:59 am »

Lilian, her savage appearance seeming to waver as she trembles, hacks up some fetid, semi-coagulated fluid that might once have been blood into the dust.
"I-I... We... what happened?"
thincake

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: October 29, 2015, 10:54:30 am »

((Lilly wasn't even there any more how did she die?))
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: October 29, 2015, 10:55:00 am »

((Yeah, she ran away, remember?"))
thincake

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: October 29, 2015, 10:59:16 am »

((She was still in the plane, and the portal closed behind everyone as they entered it.))

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: October 29, 2015, 11:01:00 am »

((Oh.))
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: October 29, 2015, 11:06:09 am »

The mysterious person groans rather loudly, "Kreee.... Why did I come here...."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: October 29, 2015, 11:13:15 am »

A portion of the fog shimmers and begins to conglomerate together in streams, until it forms a ghostly image of a robed person floating in the air, a cold aura emanating from his shimmering tattered robes.
 "It has been too long since the living walked this realm... you find yourselves in purgatory, travelers, and I am a judge. How did your kind come to arrive here?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: October 29, 2015, 11:18:52 am »

"I.... think a sword.... exploded.... kreee..."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: October 29, 2015, 11:20:28 am »

Durah groans at the figure.
"Purgatory? I don't have time to be here, I was going to bake a cake for my bosses's neice!"
She sighs.
"If you must know, those idiots over there tried making a world killing sword so we tried to stop them and then they destroyed the plane we were all in."
Durah shakes her head.
"Look sir, can we just go or do we have to do the whole 'fight our way out' thing?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: October 29, 2015, 11:27:26 am »

Skyflame cracked her joints, starting at the neck, working her way to her shoulders and through the elbow to her fingers, then down her spine, through her wings and to her hips and tail, finaly shaking her legs a bit to pop the joints as well. With a final jank on her jaw, she put her body back into a somewhat functional state, and spit out.

((confirm, Lilly 100% dead?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: October 29, 2015, 11:41:45 am »

He glanced over to Alucard and Bartimaeus.
 "It is not my duty to judge the living... but I will allow those unbelonging to leave," he said before looking over to Lilly's body, "But it is my duty to judge the dead."
Slowly, Lilly's body began to rise, and an incorporeal form of her materialized above it. Lilly became aware of what was happening, naturally, as he began to spoke.
 "Marked by unimportance before your visit to China, you were nothing. Though you may have changed, all living is equal in one thing; death..."
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 264